Rambo: The Video Game Xbox 360

2.3

1. Feb 24, 2014
    The games is a cross between time crisis (you have to duck behind stuff) and Alien storm (in parts) on the Sega. A new idea in the way the game flows but as a Rambo fan i think this game is brilliant. The graphics are not great but the game does play well and is trickier than you might think. Imagine a shooter game without the gun!

1. Hyper Magazine
    Apr 9, 2014
    Some games are so bad they're endearing. Rambo is not one of these. It's an insult to games and gamers alike. [May 2014, p.78]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Mar 26, 2014
    It's so terrible it nearly transcends its own boundaries and becomes something jaw-droppingly incredible - being memorably crap. [Apr 2014, p.89]
  3. Mar 3, 2014
    Our first contact with Rambo : The Videogame at the gamescom 2012 had already hinted us, but we would have never imagined a catastrophe of this magnitude. Rail shooter on drugs, Reef ENtertainment's title is simply unplayable, due to an aim lacking calibration, incomprehensively lame design choices (a full level with only QTE), shameful graphics worthy of the late 90's era, an extreme difficulty and an OSt that limits to a few looped themes. We are used to playing crappy games, but it's been long since we saw a turd of that caliber. Rambo The Videogame is a school case, a benchmark for what is to be avoided when making videogames, a true message to developers. At least it will have one purpose.