Rayman 3 HD Xbox 360

7.1

1. Mar 22, 2012
    I remember when I play the original, on XBOX, and wow, the game is a classic. And when I watch Rayman 3 HD I'm feeling happy. This new version is same like the original, the only different is the HD, but if I can play again this classic, I'm feeling happy.
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    Rayman 3 and Rayman 2 are complete classics, and this is a flawless game... for a 2003 game. The camera is extremely clumsy and might even get you killed, all the "new features" are kinda meeh. This is worth buying if you loved this game back in the PS2 days
  3. Apr 5, 2012
    Absolutely great game. Great bosses, minigames and music. The graphics aren't amazing obviously but the art direction is great. Really really fun, a true classic. I prefer the original over the remake though.

Fighting with an awkward camera system certainly feels a lot more noticeable today than it did back in 2003. [Issue#84, p.105]
    Rayman 3 isn't a lacking experience because Ubisoft botched the HD conversion, but because the original is simply one of the weakest chapters of the series.
    A very welcome nostalgia kick. [May 2012, p.99]