Rayman Origins Xbox 360

8.1

1. May 22, 2012
    I really did not enjoy Rayman Origins singleplayer that much, but the multiplayer is very enjoyable and very fun. Playing this game on your own was **** and really lowed the score for this game. The multiplayer is very fun and I would play this game with friend or 2 but singleplayer is just terrible. Singleplayer 4/10 Multiplayer 8/10 Rayman Origins 6.3/10
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    wtf so many people rating this game a perfect 10/10
    This is a good game but it really doesn't deserve a 10/10
    I've played Rayman several years ago on the PC and it was great and when I played this game from a rent...but expectations just collapsed onto a bottomless pit. It gave me a good feel of nostalgia but that was all I got from the game to say the least. just wasn't my type of game
  3. Jan 23, 2013
    A cute platformer but gets boring fast.
  4. Oct 11, 2012
    I am not really sure what to think of this game. I was so delighted when I first played it but after a few levels I got bored of the beautiful levels and the different art style. It felt overly simple and was only complicated through adding situations that required precise timing. It no longer was about how good I was at multitasking, it was about how good I was at controlling one or soI am not really sure what to think of this game. I was so delighted when I first played it but after a few levels I got bored of the beautiful levels and the different art style. It felt overly simple and was only complicated through adding situations that required precise timing. It no longer was about how good I was at multitasking, it was about how good I was at controlling one or so aspects with exact timing. Perhaps I can chalk this one up to hand coordination practice as even after I came back to it I felt the same way. The only time I truly had a good time playing was in co-op mode. Rayman's story is innocent and in a time where every game seems to have a ridiculous plot it felt out of place but welcomed. Its happy characters, upbeat music, and its overall cheerfully goofy nature was unlike any game I can remember playing. It was stupid for the sake of being stupid and now walking away from it I am extremely pleased with my experience with it. Certain aspects frustrated me (granted it was usually my failures), but those are what will ultimately drive me to never play this game again by myself. My annoyance with Rayman: Origins was reduced as it is the first game I have been able to get my girlfriend to play with me. A good experience but seemingly forgettable. Expand

Rayman Origins is a breath of fresh, colourful air to the industry that sadly I think will go largely ignored by the masses. Ubisoft and Michel Ancel have managed to craft something that has clearly had a lot of love and effort gone into it, both presentation wise and gameplay wise.
  2. Feb 15, 2012
    A triumphant comeback for the series, Rayman Origins sees the influence of creator Michel Ancel at work once more, and a strong showing for Ubisoft's hand-drawn UbiART Framework, giving the game a unique and stunning style that's entirely its own thing. Rayman Origins is addictive, entertaining and quite possibly the best 2D platformer money can buy on Xbox 360.
  3. Jan 20, 2012
    Overall, Rayman Origins goes where very few games have been able to go before and has shown that it is possible to revive a classic and to make it even better. It's excellently developed and is great fun to play from start to finish. Minus a few little problems, Rayman Origins is one of the most underrated games of 2011, which is certainly worth playing through.