• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Also On: PC
7.2

1. E.B.
    Apr 27, 2007
    The Wii version is vastly superior. The controls are so much better on the wii. You can't compare the two.
  2. NickG.
    May 28, 2007
    I've tried so hard to like this game. There are some fun mini games, but the control for the most part is too easy. Then as you process, the games get ridiculously hard. More frustrating that fun.
  3. AndyH.
    Nov 19, 2007
    In all fairness, I didn't play the game with the Live camera which may have made it more fun, but, this was the most boring game I've played for a long time. Really repetitive with no real rewards. I gave up after only a few hours.
  4. Matrix1004
    Feb 20, 2008
    I never even knew this was on the Wii until now, but I really enjoyed my time with the game. I had no problems with the controls and had a good time playing it. Really fun and funny.
  5. JonmanH.
    Oct 31, 2007
    Wonderful to look at, dull as dishwater to play. Fun for the first hour, then horribly repetetive. And fundamentally crippled by the horrendously long load times between each minigame.
  6. NicolasM.
    Nov 21, 2006
    Fun to the xtreme. Seriously, tons of fun and a "silly" good time. Couldn't put it down.

1. A fun yet very different Rayman game and in my opinion it’s hit and miss as to whether fans of previous games will enjoy this due to its departure from what is expected. A real Marmite game, you’ll either love or hate it.
  2. In its defense, the 360 version does include support for the 360 camera – but I had a hard time getting my motions to track with enough precision to make the process fun.
  3. Rayman Raving Rabbids is a fairly simple collection of minigames that manages to win you over largely on the merit of its personality.