7.7

1. Dec 4, 2012
    My kids never had as much fun as with this game. I bought it for my 10 year old for a good grade at school and now both kids are playing like crazy in two players mode.

Whats great about the game: My kids move in front the TV Not so childish as other kinect games Controlls are very easy to pick up Controlls are really precise ... usually Kinect just tricks the kids but here leaning

Whats great about the game:
    My kids move in front the TV
    Not so childish as other kinect games
    Controlls are very easy to pick up
    Controlls are really precise ... usually Kinect just tricks the kids but here leaning left is left ... right is right ... jump is jump ... straighforward and it works
    Splitscreen

Negative: There is no campaign or similar Motivation to play single player is not so high as for splitscreen.

If you like wintersports definitly worth getting. It is like one very polished level of Kinect Sports
  2. Dec 9, 2012
    OMG, I never had more fun doing exercise than playing this game with my kids. When my kids saw the game on X-Box live he instantly asked me to get it (400 points is actually a great deal). Once we had it downloaded my kids (5 and 7) picked it up instantly and we had 1 hour of full fun and exercise - an this now 3 days in a row. Excellent job, movements are picked up well - and graphics areOMG, I never had more fun doing exercise than playing this game with my kids. When my kids saw the game on X-Box live he instantly asked me to get it (400 points is actually a great deal). Once we had it downloaded my kids (5 and 7) picked it up instantly and we had 1 hour of full fun and exercise - an this now 3 days in a row. Excellent job, movements are picked up well - and graphics are great. Full fun, full quality - let's see if the event comes close to my town, so we watch it in real. Expand
  3. Dec 8, 2012
    Crashed Ice is actually quite fun and looks really good for a 400 MS Point game. The family has really been enjoying it. The only issue we have is with Kinect not properly seeing movements. This does not happen all the time, but I have lost a few matches versus my kids because of it. None the less, it is worth the price.
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    This game makes your Xbox and Kinect feel complete. This game is pure fun and you will find yourself playing matches over and over again. Although there is no solid campaign the gameplay and controls are perfect and the competition is enticing. 9/10

1. Feb 13, 2013
    Even with the low 400 Microsoft points ($5) price tag, it's difficult to recommend Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect to anyone looking for more than an hour or two of entertainment.
  2. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Jan 29, 2013
    When it comes down to it, Crashed Ice isn't much more than an extra bit of advertising for Red Bull's own tournament. [Issue#94, p.82]
  3. Jan 17, 2013
    It may not justify the 400 MS points price tag it bears, but Ice Crashed can be enjoyable for short, five minute "gaming bursts".