tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Oct 31, 2014
    I enjoyed the puzzles and characters and felt that there was little enough hand holding for me to feel like I was free to go and investigate what I wanted. Some of the puzzles were quite rewarding to solve, but too many were too easy, especially for a game with a mature rating. I did not feel like the puzzles were all meant for adults, and you only play this game for the puzzles.
    While
    While the visuals looked quite pretty for this type of game, I found my self asking if this type of game had a place in the modern era of gaming. I don't know if it does for others, but in the end it didn't for me.
    A niche game that had elements I liked, but an overall package I could have enjoyed more.

1. Jan 21, 2013
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Nov 16, 2012
    Dull-witted and directionless. [Dec 2012, p.103]
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    If you like point and click adventure games with a strong narrative, Red Johnson's Chronicles is definitely a game you should check out. If you are fond of detective novels you will find several well known elements the game manages to make its own. The caveat being that the puzzles desperately need more variety and you will often get stuck on your way to the next clue.