Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360

5.0

1. Oct 4, 2012
    There we have it folks, the biggest disappointment in video game history. This game is so unbelievably bad, I had a great time laughing at how generic it was. Capcom wanted the Call of Duty audience, so this is what they made. Fans are pissed at how bad this game was and it shows. It doesn't even deserve a review, the dirt on the bottom of my shoe is worth more than this trash.

Former

Former hardcore RE fan. Out.
  2. Oct 4, 2012
    There is no atmosphere, there is no challenge, it shoots only. The game is boring. Where is the true Resident Evil? It 's so difficult to realize?
    Resident Evil is dead. Capcom is dead.
    Capcom, think more fans and less money.
  3. Oct 4, 2012
    Let this game be a prime example for developers of why you DO NOT stray from the path that your series has made. The Resident Evil series made the Horror Game Market with its special touch. That touch caused the creation of many great horror games by other developers: Dead Space, ETC. That touch caused you to not waste your ammo and the priceless moments of scaring the **** out of you.Let this game be a prime example for developers of why you DO NOT stray from the path that your series has made. The Resident Evil series made the Horror Game Market with its special touch. That touch caused the creation of many great horror games by other developers: Dead Space, ETC. That touch caused you to not waste your ammo and the priceless moments of scaring the **** out of you. That touch is no-more. That touch has been replaced by a Gears of War with Micheal Bay acting as a director who mixed the explosions with zombies and timed events at every turn that was put in a blender and forced into your face. That taste is the most god awful thing you tasted in your life. You threw it up and screamed WHAT THE **** DID I JUST TASTE. Expand
  4. Oct 3, 2012
    Very bad game design. Some scenes like flee in motorcycle can actually be played without hands, without any inputs. Like a film. Where's interactions ? BAD GAME !
  5. Oct 3, 2012
    I should of known better. This is not resident evil. After playing for one day, I returned it. It's got plenty of qte action(not for me) , where is the horror? Short answer not in this game. Capcom has really dropped the ball with this one. Resident evil went from top tier to gutter trash. Avoid at all costs.
  6. Oct 3, 2012
    Where is the Horror!!? This game is 80% generic 3rd person action-shooter and 20% (or even less) survival horror.I though Capcom had learned with RE5 that co-op play really kills all the tension. What else is to dislike about this game: messed up story, killing regular zombies is really annoying, having an arrow/marked point telling you which way to go, Leon Kennedy harsh voice. This gameWhere is the Horror!!? This game is 80% generic 3rd person action-shooter and 20% (or even less) survival horror.I though Capcom had learned with RE5 that co-op play really kills all the tension. What else is to dislike about this game: messed up story, killing regular zombies is really annoying, having an arrow/marked point telling you which way to go, Leon Kennedy harsh voice. This game in my opinion is a bad mix between RE5 and RE Racoon City. If you Didn't like any of these 2 games you won't like this one. The RE franchise as a horror survivor game is now dead. Dead space is now the true and only king of the genre. Expand
  7. Oct 4, 2012
    Annoying camera, delayed controls. Sometimes FPS has drop to uncomfortable low. Gameplay make me feel i got trolled by developers. I don't care the game not look like classic RE successor, I actually was waiting for good action in RE-universe. But unfortunately is not even a good action. Disappointment.
  8. Oct 8, 2012
    This game raise the bar of mediocrity in every way. The only thing that i can call survival horror in this game is the fact to buy it. The fourth instalment in the series was amazing, probably one of the greatest game i ever played. I understand a concept need a refresh from time to time, but not this way. The demo of the game didn't convince me at all but like many of us i decided toThis game raise the bar of mediocrity in every way. The only thing that i can call survival horror in this game is the fact to buy it. The fourth instalment in the series was amazing, probably one of the greatest game i ever played. I understand a concept need a refresh from time to time, but not this way. The demo of the game didn't convince me at all but like many of us i decided to give a chance and bought it. The biggest deception of 2012 by far. Expand
  9. Oct 12, 2012
    True fans of this saga are the strongly criticize this new release and not those who defend it. And the explanation is simple, this new release can not be considered a "Biohazard", because it simply has no basis to be. Biohazard is characterized for being a horror title, a title of survival. That is, a survival horror and not a bad shooter with a bad control. TRADUCIDO AL ESPAÑOL:True fans of this saga are the strongly criticize this new release and not those who defend it. And the explanation is simple, this new release can not be considered a "Biohazard", because it simply has no basis to be. Biohazard is characterized for being a horror title, a title of survival. That is, a survival horror and not a bad shooter with a bad control. TRADUCIDO AL ESPAÑOL: Los verdaderos fans de esta saga son los que critican duramente esta nueva entrega y nó los que la defienden. Y la explicación es bien sencilla, esta nueva entrega no puede considerarse un "Biohazard", porque sencillamente carece de las bases para poder serlo. Biohazard se caracterizaba por ser un título de terror, un título de supervivencia. Es decir, un Survival Horror y no un mal shooter con un pésimo control. Expand
  10. Oct 15, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 is monotonous, boring and extremely bad gameplay. Are missing the atmosphere, exploration and puzzles of the first deliveries. Delivery is not recommended.
  11. Oct 10, 2012
    Resident Evil used to be a scary survival horror innovator. It used to be unique and a leader in its respective field. Now it is just another Gears of War type action game. It has lost its way and has become a generic Micheal Bay title. True Resident Evil fans avoid it and show Capcom we don't want another generic shooter. If the sales figures reflect this they could actually make a uniqueResident Evil used to be a scary survival horror innovator. It used to be unique and a leader in its respective field. Now it is just another Gears of War type action game. It has lost its way and has become a generic Micheal Bay title. True Resident Evil fans avoid it and show Capcom we don't want another generic shooter. If the sales figures reflect this they could actually make a unique survival horror title. Expand
  12. Oct 8, 2012
    One thing is clear; Resident Evil is no longer a Survival Horror series. I, like many other original fans, had hoped RE5 was a failed experiment and that RE6 would return to the franchise's roots. RE6, however, crushed those hopes. Classic Resident Evil is built around a dark and foreboding atmosphere, traps, puzzles, intriguing boss fights, and legitimate zombie scares. Those gamesOne thing is clear; Resident Evil is no longer a Survival Horror series. I, like many other original fans, had hoped RE5 was a failed experiment and that RE6 would return to the franchise's roots. RE6, however, crushed those hopes. Classic Resident Evil is built around a dark and foreboding atmosphere, traps, puzzles, intriguing boss fights, and legitimate zombie scares. Those games made you think on how best to approach all situations. You had to figure out how to defeat bosses, what keys you needed and how to find them, and how to solve complex puzzles. You also have to conserve ammunition, which made the game more about intellect and resourcefulness, and less about action action action....

RE6 has puzzles, but they are either ridiculously simple or incredibly unintuitive. Keys? What use are they if you can almost always just kick down a door. Traps? Please. This is an action game hell bent on pushing you FORWARD, never retracing your steps. Scary zombies? First of all, I'm not sure what you'd call these things. Some look like mummies, others are apparently intelligent and can fire weapons at you. Some resemble the las plagas from RE4, which means they look like a random assortment of tentacles attached to a moving mass of cat turds and raw sewage. Boss fights are about what you'd expect. Human-being like things erupt out of their human skin into something the size of a 747 and have yellowish-orange glowing spots that say "hit me here, 500 times, or just keep shooting and I'll die eventually". Quicktime events, my favorite gaming device ever, are back in full force. At least they're easier to catch than in RE5.

What did I like about this game? The story was fairly solid, and I enjoyed being able to play from 3 different perspectives and as 6 separate characters. The scenery is diverse and enjoyable, even if it lacks the depth of previous RE games. There are some cool melee animations, and an assortment of weapons. What else did I not like? The inventory system sucks. And it's different for each campaign. Using an herb is easy enough IF you've placed your herbs in the container that allows you to hit one button and heal yourself. First Aid sprays? I had to look up online how to use them, which is total nonsense. And, for whatever reason, Leon couldn't seem to use them at all during the final boss fight. I'm not sure why...Final boss fight in Leon's campaign is probably the most annoying and frustrating boss fight ever, period. I couldn't beat the final boss a computer-controlled Helena because she's so inept and ineffective, so definitely play online with a human as your #2. The game's not so bad if you consider it strictly action. I, however, expect more from a game with "Resident Evil" in the title.
  13. Oct 8, 2012
    God this game is shocking. Many people have said it and I am going to say it too. Waste of money. This is not a horror game but a poor shoot them up/ action game when there is so many other good games in this category out there to buy that a far worthy of money spent on them. When you put res evil 6 side by side with them, this game is crappy that looks and feels as if it was designedGod this game is shocking. Many people have said it and I am going to say it too. Waste of money. This is not a horror game but a poor shoot them up/ action game when there is so many other good games in this category out there to buy that a far worthy of money spent on them. When you put res evil 6 side by side with them, this game is crappy that looks and feels as if it was designed years ago. The story and game play is bland and boring and and all blurs into on another. You just want it to end. The game can be played on cruise control. Not a satisfactory ending either. O the zombies magically dissolve into the ground too ........ and humans transform into T rex, scorpions and transform back again. If I want to play transformers I will buy that game. This game tries to be everything to everyone and trust me, it falls far short in all areas. Horror, shooting, action, story, graphics. game play, all well below acceptable standards. They only have the main characters back to fool people into trying to invest in their stories. The c virus is laughable with what it does.

I wish I had spent my money on something else. Please anyone who reads this wait for a massive price drop and a apology from Capcom for making you go through the torture of playing it. You fooled me this time Capcom, let's see will you fool me into buying res evil 7 early next time. Answer is no.
  14. Feb 15, 2013
    great cod clone! better zombies,guns and action... but cod has more and better horror scenes. its a cod clone without horror ;D
  15. Oct 30, 2012
    I and many other fans it would seem looked forward to this entry especially thanks to the news of leons story. Ahh yes zombies return and the series provides the old fans with something resembling the traditional games that made the series a huge hit to begin with. For graphics the modeling is goid but many textures are just horrible. Look at the cars on the bridge in the beggining ofI and many other fans it would seem looked forward to this entry especially thanks to the news of leons story. Ahh yes zombies return and the series provides the old fans with something resembling the traditional games that made the series a huge hit to begin with. For graphics the modeling is goid but many textures are just horrible. Look at the cars on the bridge in the beggining of leons playthrough. The insides of the school are perfect but the cars and jet among other things looks like ps1 inserts.

Graphics i can look past but qtes are something that even in a zombie arc leaves me frustrated. And now zombies can carry weapons. Another huge dissapointment. This game series wanted to innovate but what they did actually created a whole new game but stole the re title. I love the shooting mechanics but hate seeing an re game have military game style shootouts with enemies (some) that look more at home in a harry potter movie than re canon. Any company willing to take a popular well loved an established title and change everything alienating a large percentage of there fanbase desearves failure to open there eyes a bit. With the huge success of the walking dead tv series destroying the re movies and same time proving peoplr still LOVE that story setting why did they maje choices that would undenyable seperate there fan base in favor of heavy action gunfights when the series clearlu centers its existing popularity on slow paced zombie out break survival. This proves theu dont care about existing fan base and set standards. Iys all anout changing everything to somethinh unrecognizable to selk on title alone when this could have succeeded as a different title.
  16. Oct 28, 2012
    Not a bad game so far but the qte's is very VERY irritating. There is the one part where you havve to land a plane that will actually make me think twice about buying the next release of RE. I don't know what the story is behind the qte's because it doesn't prove anything or make a game enjoyable, it just irritates players. I would've given this game a high rating but the qte's made meNot a bad game so far but the qte's is very VERY irritating. There is the one part where you havve to land a plane that will actually make me think twice about buying the next release of RE. I don't know what the story is behind the qte's because it doesn't prove anything or make a game enjoyable, it just irritates players. I would've given this game a high rating but the qte's made me change my mind Expand
  17. Oct 29, 2012
    The only think that keeps the game held at a 4/10 is Leon / Ada campaign. These two campaigns are somewhat good, maybe the same level of resident evil 5, superior in some sense but inferior in another. Leon's campaign did not go too over board with the problems in the other two campaigns. Jake's campaign consist of absurd quick time events and running at awkward camera angles. Many ofThe only think that keeps the game held at a 4/10 is Leon / Ada campaign. These two campaigns are somewhat good, maybe the same level of resident evil 5, superior in some sense but inferior in another. Leon's campaign did not go too over board with the problems in the other two campaigns. Jake's campaign consist of absurd quick time events and running at awkward camera angles. Many of the zombies have guns, rocket launchers, tuxedos, snipers, tanks, parachutes, helicopters, and karate... enough pointless junk that would make any video gamer, fan or no fan, puke. There is even has driving segments that have no business being in the game. The bosses are the same person in this campaign so nothing new and interesting.

Chris's campaign is basically the same thing, only this time you occasionally fight some interesting bosses. Summary: Leon campaign: 8/10 - Decent bosses, not too many frustrating QTE or camera issues

Ada: 8/10 - Same Chris: 0/10 - J' avo do not feel like B.O.W.s or zombies or parasite infected, they feel like enemies in an uncharted game. Many bad camera issues, too many quick time events. Jake: 0/10 - J' avo issues, even more bad camera issues, an absurd amount of quick time events, and many vehicle moments that don't suit the game well.

Story: 8/10 - story was decent, but there are many plot holes

Controls: 9/10 - the controls are consistent and the work but most of it seems unnecessary for a good game. Inventory: 2/10 - Each character gets over 6 guns and the ammo takes up all the space, this would have been avoided if they made 1 person hold different guns like in RE5.

Boss fights: 5/10: Some bosses were pretty good, but some were scripted.

Puzzles: 0/10 - no puzzles, or anything requiring much thought.

Characters: 7/10 - The characters were not at their best this time around with the exception of Ada.

Verdict: 4/10
  18. Sep 20, 2013
    Please tell me why the hell the 6 is a giraffe getting a blow job from a person? The shooting is no good, the aiming is stiff, it feels like you're controlling a turret with rusty gears!
  19. Jun 27, 2014
    For Capcom to market this as a survival horror is disgraceful. To get straight to the point the game is a giant waste, especially if you are fan of the series. It will be one giant let down.

As for the campaign, it is focused on co-op which is fine but if you are playing with a CPU then it can get quite annoying especially on higher difficulties. The campaign is split up into four

The campaign is split up into four sections, three you have from the beginning and one that is unlocked later on. Each campaign is as boring as the previous one with no originality which goes a long with the horrid writing and boring characters which at once were interesting characters.... well Leon was at least.

Music has never been something Resident Evil was known for so you can assume the music was not memorable at the least.

Mechanics wise the game has been stripped of all horror mechanics and added a lot of typical third person shooter mechanics which dumb the game down if you are going for a survival horror game.

Which brings me back around to this.. the series sadly I doubt will ever be the same again. The game has slowly transitioned into a action game rather than a survival horror game. Resident Evil 4 and 5 started the transition and Resident Evil 6 completed it.

Bottom line, do NOT pick this game up especially if you played and enjoyed any previous Resident Evil game (Except Resident Evil 5). Even if you haven't played a Resident Evil game, it is not worth picking up. Let it collect dust at Gamestop.

*I am late to reviewing a lot of these games but I recently created an account so I am making up for lost time.*
  20. Sep 4, 2014
    One of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure of playing. As a longtime Resident Evil fan, this game dissapoints on literally every front. It plays awfully, it looks awfully, and it even SOUNDs bad. I can't not reccomend this game enough. What hasn't been said? Please just never play this.
  21. Dec 30, 2014
    This shooter is awful in many aspects: Camera is uncomfortable, movements are clunky, the inventory is a pain in the ass to handle, aiming is uncomfortable, health recovery is barely understandable... Besides that, the game is extremely boring, Some stages in Chris' campaign are pathetic with soldiers and tanks or annoying car chases. The graphics are meh, even RE5 is better in thatThis shooter is awful in many aspects: Camera is uncomfortable, movements are clunky, the inventory is a pain in the ass to handle, aiming is uncomfortable, health recovery is barely understandable... Besides that, the game is extremely boring, Some stages in Chris' campaign are pathetic with soldiers and tanks or annoying car chases. The graphics are meh, even RE5 is better in that aspect.

22. Oct 3, 2012
    Worst game ever... In the past, ever since RE 2 on the N64, I would put in a RE game and just Know that it was going to make life okay, I knew that all my anxieties and failings and disappointments in life were going to be left at the door when I popped in this RE game. I could always rely on their quality, substance, and entertainment. They were like any other Thing ever created. TheyWorst game ever... In the past, ever since RE 2 on the N64, I would put in a RE game and just Know that it was going to make life okay, I knew that all my anxieties and failings and disappointments in life were going to be left at the door when I popped in this RE game. I could always rely on their quality, substance, and entertainment. They were like any other Thing ever created. They weren't just games, they were inspirations that brought me to new psychological heights. I connected with their creative streams of thought, their high quality craftsmanship, these games made me a better person. I wanted to reach the level of inspiration and quality that I experienced in these games in my own life. And I had patience and trust and security in that. That no matter what, Capcom would always release a quality RE game that put all other games and most other forms of entertainment media to shame. And now this, it is almost as if one awoke into a sad disappointing nightmare, where all faith and trust and hope are gone and you are only left with yourself and the bland ugliness that surrounds you everywhere. Everything about RE6 is wrong, everything, it just feels wrong altogether. Perhaps it is this stage in time, perhaps there needs to be death to many things for a beautiful and inspired birth of new things. But the death of RE is one of the most painful and sad experiences of my entertainment life. I have had relationships end that felt less discouraging than this. When RE6 tagged it 'no hope left' they were just smacking us lifelong fans in the face with another 'F U we know your hopes are crushed'. Whoever allowed this game to be made is undeserving of a seat at mcdonald's. The creator of this game is lacking testosterone and has no artistic substance to them at all, they are ugly, whoever made this game is a bad mark on humanity. I'm going to go vomit now. Expand
  23. Oct 5, 2012
    This is the first time I've given the Resident Evil series a try in a long time, and I was overwhelmingly disappointed. It was like I was playing a FEAR game. Where are the zombies? People with sores on their bodies that mutate and turn into monstrosities and wield firearms and swords are not zombies. I'm glad I didn't waste the money buying this crock.
  24. Oct 8, 2012
    I have reviewed most of the posts about this game and it really makes me wonder if anyone who gave this game a 10 have even seen any other games out there. How can you call this "trolling" when an overwhelming majority have rated this game so bad. Most of the highest posts were from gamers who hadn't finished the first few chapters. Wait until Chapters 4 and 5 and you realize you haveI have reviewed most of the posts about this game and it really makes me wonder if anyone who gave this game a 10 have even seen any other games out there. How can you call this "trolling" when an overwhelming majority have rated this game so bad. Most of the highest posts were from gamers who hadn't finished the first few chapters. Wait until Chapters 4 and 5 and you realize you have already played most of this in the beginning of the game, or until you realize that you are fighting the same guy over and over. I don't care if it's Capcom or anyone else, I really don't care who puts what out there and calls it a game, but if it's a piece of ****, then I am going to call it a piece of ****. Read the highest reviews and they even agree that it's nowhere near a 10 but they feel they have to give it a high rating to make up for all the low scores. Really, what is the point of rating something if you feel that you have defend it for the poor product it really is? I have always been the type of person who if it smells like ****, looks likes ****, then it must be ****., and this game is ****. Don't post if you haven't even played the game and especially if you have to give it a higher rating than you really feel it deserves. The reviews DONT LIE, over 2,600 negative reviews to 260 positive, are you seriously trying to say that 10 times the people have got it wrong and you are right? I'm not a hater of RE6, but when you produce something this bad and charge people $65 dollars, I feel they should know what they aren't getting for their money. $15 would be a fair price for what you get with this game. Capcom may have spent countless amounts promoting this game, but I think that you will see sales dwindle and people actually telling the game world that we want more and not some troll of a game. Expand
  25. Oct 4, 2012
    This is not Resident Evil anymore, Capcom succumbs to the mainstream devil and bows down to the money to please the masses with nonstop explosions and shooter action like in CoD. I can understand the kids from today like uncomplicated action like this, i do not. Capcom failed to go back to the roots, instead they delivered a soulless shooter rollercoaster, to please the mainstream and toThis is not Resident Evil anymore, Capcom succumbs to the mainstream devil and bows down to the money to please the masses with nonstop explosions and shooter action like in CoD. I can understand the kids from today like uncomplicated action like this, i do not. Capcom failed to go back to the roots, instead they delivered a soulless shooter rollercoaster, to please the mainstream and to earn more money off the people who do not seem to like the old values of the series, or simply do not know them, because they are simply too young or haven't played the grand old parts of the series. In my eyes this game is a disgrace and deserves ALL the negative response from the fanbase. People who rate this above 5 or even 10 have lost their touch, sad but true.

I'll give it a 1/10 because it's not completely terrible, but it is far away from what i expected from a game labled Resident Evil. It goes with the same trend like the movies, it gets worse and worse. After Operation Racoon City this is another deep rock bottom of the series and it is questionable if they can restore their reputation in futuregames or if they keep those low mainstreamstandards. I am very dissapointed of the result.
  26. Oct 4, 2012
    The one redeeming quality... was that this came with Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica. This was absolutely terrible, and other than the character names, really had nothing to do with the Resident Evil franchise.
  27. Oct 7, 2012
    Okay, What the hell happened right?
    Well first lets set somethings straight , the 0 is a protest vote I would actually give the game a rating of somewhere between 4-5 because it is a functional piece of software in the same way that if in a restaurant I was served a rotten , worm infested fish it is still technically edible and therefore "food" but I digress
    I am a longtime resident evil
    Okay, What the hell happened right?
    I am a longtime resident evil fan..played 1-3 CV 4 5 And 6.. I thought 4 was a masterpiece and loved every second of it and was a sublime blend of action and horror, 5 diluted the horror but was still a good game.. But..what the hell happened in 6?
    Its is shockingly bad..the story builds up well until the grand mystery is revealed and then..well its not even a story..It is literally " I am bad guy..rawr..i must destroy world" Lean and co: " No! we will stop you" bam there you go the entire resi 6 plot..just add in a few thousand explosions( I mean literally omg i dont think you go 1 minute in this game without an explosion you just become null to all the action after the first 30mins ).
    The shooting feels totally off ,the guns have no impact and aren't very fun to shoot. The inventory system has been totally retarded , absolutely NO gun upgrading...zombies / javo are too fast which means you have no time to line up head shots and conserve ammo, so you end up just mashing melee which is boring as hell..
    Graphics are just crap...awesome in some places but only those that were in demo footage before..all the filler areas have ps2 level textures...Boss fights suck, same guy,same boss fight..exact actual same in each campaign.
    On a plus note the voice acting and cutscenes are all amazingly well made..very impressive and kudos to whatever department was in charge of making them.. However the gameplay is just...just boring..some of the set pieces are alright..some are bland others annoying..but never ever anywhere approachable to good.
    And the last thing i must mention.. Quick time events...holy christ.. It feels like this game has more qtes than heavy rain..its insane..and there all poorly done..they dont relate to what your character is doing well so it mostly feels like " press a to continue with this cut scene "..this game may have literally killed qte's forever
    I'm really interested to see who directed this game as I cannot believe it is the same people who made the 4/5..The fact stands that as a resident evil game..with that sort of heritage it is abysmal..but even by the standards of games today it is Horrific..comparable to duke nukem forever.. the only saving grace are the cut scene's quality.. which are mostly shown in all the trailers and why I believe alot of people will be tricked into buying this crap...the actual game itself though is just terrible.
    I have no faith in the creators ability to save this series either..If something this bad could get through capcoms quality control then I will be very cautious before I buy another resi title or even capcom title
  28. Oct 12, 2012
    And this is a Biohazard?. No way this game can be considered a biohazard. The bad reviews that this new delivery, are more than deserved. The title (Biohazard) it is too big. With next deliveries should return to the genre that made ​​this saga so famous, otherwise you will totally lose respect for Capcom.
  29. Oct 8, 2012
    This has to be the worst Resident Evil ever released in the canon. See I don't really care that all the magic and horror is gone, I could enjoy a decent third person shooter. However, this game is so blatantly generic and bad it's impossible to like it. The game deserves a 0 because it's more frustrating than fun. Basically the QTEs is what's ruining it.
  30. Oct 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. RE 6 really sucks, i mean this game that they call RE 6 is awfull. Capcom didnt have the balls to change the name of the game cuz they have no criativity at all. I am very disapointed. I was expecting the game of the year, but instead i got the worse RE game ever. The game is a movie. Just a lot of bullshi* with some good old fashioned zombies. And by the way, what da fuc* is that when you kill a zombie and it just evaporates or just go undergound. WHAAAT?? The game have good controls and mechanics thou, but its suckness overcomes the good stuff about the game. DONT BUY IT! Expand
  31. Oct 3, 2012
    They took everything wrong with the RE5 multiplied it by 10 x resided evil ORC by 100 and that's what RE6 is.The length of the game only tortures you more which would not have been a probably if this was remotely good.This game is all out Duke Nukem forever terrible, and the multiple campaigns only serve to show that capcom has no idea anymore with what they're doing and are trying theirThey took everything wrong with the RE5 multiplied it by 10 x resided evil ORC by 100 and that's what RE6 is.The length of the game only tortures you more which would not have been a probably if this was remotely good.This game is all out Duke Nukem forever terrible, and the multiple campaigns only serve to show that capcom has no idea anymore with what they're doing and are trying their best to pander to the Call of Duty audience AND throw some scraps to the once core RE fanbase that made the series as well know as it is today. Expand
  32. Oct 10, 2012
    What could I say that hasn't been said already....RE6 is a piece of **** That about sums it up. The game tries to throw in every modern game cliche and convention in the desperate hope of appealing to everyone, but is so unpolished and poorly designed that it cannot pull of anything well. Even if you can forget about the title and look at it as just another action third person shooterWhat could I say that hasn't been said already....RE6 is a piece of **** That about sums it up. The game tries to throw in every modern game cliche and convention in the desperate hope of appealing to everyone, but is so unpolished and poorly designed that it cannot pull of anything well. Even if you can forget about the title and look at it as just another action third person shooter there is just nothing to see here that can't be found (and done much better) in any number of other games out there. It's just so ham fisted and poorly executed that I honestly wonder if anyone play tested it before release. Expand
  33. Oct 10, 2012
    LOOK what have done to BIO HAZARD, Capcom!!!
    Having been a fan of the series for over a decade, I had a bad feeling when I first played BH5, an obvious change of direction after 4, which was a master piece but a game which arguably changed the foundational elements: horror and helplessness which defined the original Bio Hazard.
    Now this: a utterly unoriginal, ego-packed mess of COD
    LOOK what have done to BIO HAZARD, Capcom!!!
    Now this: a utterly unoriginal, ego-packed mess of COD action and frustrating fighter.
    Even as a GAME it fails to be accessible and rewarding, relying solely on harvesting fans's emotional attachment to the high polygon version of the character they have grew to care about.
    In one word, AVOID.
  34. Oct 3, 2012
    Absolutely disappointing. Resident Evil 6 is a lot of things, but faithful to the franchise name associated with survival horror is certainly not one of them. The entire game looks and feels like a jumbled mess that isn't sure which direction it wants to take; it''s akin to the most recent "Turok" title in that it has little to nothing to do with the franchise name with exception to theAbsolutely disappointing. Resident Evil 6 is a lot of things, but faithful to the franchise name associated with survival horror is certainly not one of them. The entire game looks and feels like a jumbled mess that isn't sure which direction it wants to take; it''s akin to the most recent "Turok" title in that it has little to nothing to do with the franchise name with exception to the name of characters found within, leaving players and especially fans to wonder just what went so horribly wrong.
    The game tries too hard to be both an action game and a horror game without being very successful at either, becoming more of a frustrating slog through something you want so badly to be good instead of a horror-filled thrill ride the title was once was. With Capcom producer Masachika Kawata even admitting the game was a push to cater more to the casual Call of Duty crowd to help bring in record numbers, the only thing Resident Evil 6 has successfully done was turn it's brand name into a washed up husk that's now trying to ride the coattails of another washed up series of games.

This title truly marks the end of a once great series. Rest in Peace, Resident Evil.
  35. Oct 5, 2012
    Another fine example of a terrible entry in a terrible franchise kept alive by more mature casual players and fanboys who liked it when they were young and refuse to see the mess of a game that it is. The dialogue is horrible, hammy, and badly acted, the gameplay is sub-par for modern third person action games, and the only reason any gamer will like it is because they are stuck in theAnother fine example of a terrible entry in a terrible franchise kept alive by more mature casual players and fanboys who liked it when they were young and refuse to see the mess of a game that it is. The dialogue is horrible, hammy, and badly acted, the gameplay is sub-par for modern third person action games, and the only reason any gamer will like it is because they are stuck in the past. The only positives I can mention are that the game actually boots when you put it in your system, and that the co-op isn't a complete lag fest. Expand
  36. Dec 15, 2012
    This **** piece of **** game is the Nickelback of gaming history, Capcom should be ashamed of having their logo stamped on this abomination, we should just pretend it doesn't exist and move on.
  37. Oct 3, 2012
    If you are looking for a survival horror game, Resident Evil 6 is not that game. Is a action game, a very bad and poor action game. Is a marketing ploy call the game Resident Evil. Buying new is a waste of money.
  38. Oct 7, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I can get over the gameplay changes throughout the series, even the n00b level of playing that it has become... but the one thing i cannot stand is ruining to Canon storyline. C-virus? really? magically creating everything that all the old virus's and parasites used to make? i mean seriously running through the game with Leon, only encountering Zombies. Somehow Chris and Jake never encounter a single Zombie in the same city, and only encounter J'avo (seriously c-virus made these? hmm well guess las plagas just went extinct didnt they?). This newest game completely destroys the Resident Evil story just like those crappy movies they keep making. Don't forget capcom you can re-use the T-virus, G-virus, T+G virus, the T-leeches, T-veronica virus, Weskers Virus, Progenitor Virus, T-abyss virus, and oh i dunno the 5 or 6 parasite species you introduced. When you actually look at all 7 character playthroughs. the story is short, very short, so i guess it makes sense that they were lazy and decided to make a game with Zombies and J'avo's (poor rip offs of your own mijini's and los ganados) being created with the C-virus. Oh wait i just remembered the ripoffs of left 4 dead monsters as the zombies mutations. In my opinion the games are getting lazier and lazier in their storytelling. It used to be puzzles and special items to defeat unique bosses. And if you didnt have a special poison for a plant mutation of something, you got the "you are dead" screen, until you actually figured out what to do. This whole holding your hand throughout the game, and dropping the entire story without doing any sort of special digging. Go back to survival horror capcom, and try to actually incorporate any newer releases with your classic survival horror feel. Not saying go back completely, just try to evolve the old feelings of the games into a modern game. Not turning into a shoot, smash, grab, and run game. Expand
  39. Oct 21, 2012
    And Capcom is saying that they can't listen to every fan or they will never make progress. MAJOR LOL. Clearly they were listening to the wrong fans and now that the game is the lowest rated RE game in the main series, they're really going to have the balls to say this?

Reviewers even said the game was suffering an identity crisis. But I guess they meant they wouldn't make progress in profit, not because the game is good. Money grabbing ****
  40. Oct 6, 2012
    Where to start!?
    This is one of the worst game I have ever played!
    I'm a big RE fan and have played all RE games. All the aspects are so bad! I have finished Leon and almost Chris.
    Don't buy this game, specially if You are a RE fan.
  41. Oct 7, 2012
    Yep well I don't know how to say this guys, but RE6 is pretty much a perfect example of why the video game industry is falling downhill; it tries to be what it shouldn't.
    Remember the creepy atmosphere we had in RE4? The terror when you first encountered the "regenerator" in the hospital? I sure do, and RE6 threw it all trough the window and replaced them with zombies with guns. Doing tactics. riding vehicles. What am I even playing here? Chris/Jake campaign is an insult to the RE series. Even the campaign with Leon/WhatsHerFace doesn't offer much horror. You can punch the head off of zombies, how am I supposed to be scared when I'm a walking death machine? Cinematics represents half the game, Quick time events every god damn corners, your normal speed is running, a cross air was added along the laser sight, the story is confusing and I couldn't follow-- and where the hell did Jake Muller came from anyway? Wesker never mentioned he had a son! Puzzles are a no brainer (AKA they suck) I have so many mixed feelings about this game, its like rage, sadness and disappointment came together as one and kicked me in the balls.
  42. Oct 9, 2012
    Capcom has officially committed seppuku. Japan is usually only one thing: Beautiful. All other countries besides France and Italy are more function vs. beauty, but anything out of Japan is both Beauty and fun, with an emphasis on beauty. Which is why all of their Resident Evil games were great. They were beautiful in story and in appearance, and in spirit, but now they are just druggedCapcom has officially committed seppuku. Japan is usually only one thing: Beautiful. All other countries besides France and Italy are more function vs. beauty, but anything out of Japan is both Beauty and fun, with an emphasis on beauty. Which is why all of their Resident Evil games were great. They were beautiful in story and in appearance, and in spirit, but now they are just drugged up whores that are bruised and pushed by their pimps. That is what happens when the money starts to hurt. Japan's Capcom has turned it's beautiful flowers into drug pushing street hookers that have turned ugly. You can still make good creations when money is tight. I remember I was in a japanese museum that had an artistic box created out of rope and red wax by a prisoner for 20 years and it was beautiful. It just takes care, not money. RE6 is just careless. It was such a traumatizing experience that I was careless at work and ended up losing my job last week. I was so distraught that my favorite series has turned so bad that I lost my job... The game has nothing that makes sense. The whole game feels very uncomfortable, from the lighting to the artwork, to the sounds, to every choice of the game. It is a very disjointed game. And I am glad I rented it for $2 at redbox as opposed to actually buying my pre-ordered copy at gamestop. Expand
  43. Oct 11, 2012
    Basically is a COD in third-person with with Uncharted elements with zombies. There is no survival aspects in this game. You can waste your bullets, your herbs. There's no challenge. It's a really bad game.
  44. Oct 15, 2012
    First comment that RE6 (like most recent deliveries) should not have been included in the main series (numerical), and not at all like the first title, it's a totally different game. THE RESIDENT EVIL SERIES WAS CHARACTERIZED FROM THE BEGINNING, BEING A SURVIVAL HORROR AND SHOULD HAVE REMAINED SO. THE TURNING INTO A SHOOTER, SHOWS A LACK OF TACT AND RESPECT FOR EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWED THISFirst comment that RE6 (like most recent deliveries) should not have been included in the main series (numerical), and not at all like the first title, it's a totally different game. THE RESIDENT EVIL SERIES WAS CHARACTERIZED FROM THE BEGINNING, BEING A SURVIVAL HORROR AND SHOULD HAVE REMAINED SO. THE TURNING INTO A SHOOTER, SHOWS A LACK OF TACT AND RESPECT FOR EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWED THIS SERIES SINCE ITS INCEPTION.
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Focusing on this latest installment (Resident Evil 6), besides denying the genre that gave it life, can not even be considered a good game in its genre now (shooter). Where we have gameplay that is pitiful and a camera that lets you sold on more than one occasion, these aspects were forgivable at the time of the first chapters and more so considering the genre. But they can not forgive in current times less in the case of a genus (shooter) in which it is essential to good control and a camera chord.
    Other negatives of note would be ... that there is little exploration, the few puzzles that give no shame, the atmosphere does not compare to that of the first titles and nowhere near the argument seems a bad joke with many inconsistencies.The only good thing to note would be the length, but of little use if the content offered is bad and boring. All this would leave us empty and soulless game.
  45. Jan 31, 2013
    Aburrido, lento y decepcionante. De todas las innovaciones, quizá tan sólo pueda salvarse el sistema de cámara detrás del hombro. Por lo demás, en ningún aspecto mejora a sus predecesores: estamos ante un vulgar shooter que se ha querido vender como algo superior.
  46. Oct 11, 2012
    Worst game in the series. They should be embarrassed for putting out such garbage. I can't believe i wasted a good Verbatim DL-DVD on this junk. I want my $0.50 back for my disk i burned it on :)
  47. Oct 15, 2012
    RE6 is lousy as Survival Horror, is disastrous as shooter. And as a game is not worth a penny. Future installments will not buy unless they have the quality of the first and return to Survival Horror.
  48. Oct 8, 2012
    I read all the criticism, and bought the game anyway believing it couldn't be THAT bad... Now, I want my $60 back.

The Resident Evil franchise has turned into a lackluster and at times broken 3rd person shooter. Couple that with frustrating melee combat, cheap deaths that make NO logical sense (hit by a train while 40 feet away from the tracks?) , and just plain old bizarre creatures that awkwardly run down hallways and bump into you or fly around getting caught on invisible walls. For me, it was just unplayable.
  49. Oct 16, 2012
    After trying this at Redbox, I am so glad I didn't buy it. I had to go back and play RE5 after this, to remember what a decent RE5 game was like. Alas, the days of good games are gone, like Unreal Tournament, Half Life, Perfect Dark, and RE 1 and 2. How I miss those days...sob.
  50. Oct 7, 2012
    All ive got to say is that this is probably one of the most dissopinting games in video game history.This game is pretty much a wannabe left 4 dead.Remember the old resident evils where it was a total pain in the butt to find things you needed to shoot and stuff.This is pretty much a left 4 dead but lfd was meant to be a type of run an gun game but resident evil was meant to be a survivalAll ive got to say is that this is probably one of the most dissopinting games in video game history.This game is pretty much a wannabe left 4 dead.Remember the old resident evils where it was a total pain in the butt to find things you needed to shoot and stuff.This is pretty much a left 4 dead but lfd was meant to be a type of run an gun game but resident evil was meant to be a survival horror.If you bought it and finshed it you better go get your money back and save it for borderlands or something. Expand
  51. Oct 6, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Complete rubbish and 30+ plus hours I'lll never get back, resident evil 6 it a testament to NOT what to do when making video games regardless of genre or pedigree. Clunky controls and more quick time events than human beings on this earth, the convoluted story and broken gameplay mechanics make 2006's Sonic the hedgehog look like sega knew what they were actually doing. This title my friends represents the DOWNFALL of the gaming industry and any quality associated with it. Positives would be you could burn this disc in a pile for heat during those cold winter months. Expand
  52. Oct 8, 2012
    I am a huge Resident Evil fan and I have played every single game, 4 being my favorite. I read a lot of ratings on here and couldn't believe them until I played the game myself. I just completed all the campaigns. What a beautiful game ruined by random frustrating button mashing and jittery movements. I base my rating solely on the game play and the frustration that comes with it. I thinkI am a huge Resident Evil fan and I have played every single game, 4 being my favorite. I read a lot of ratings on here and couldn't believe them until I played the game myself. I just completed all the campaigns. What a beautiful game ruined by random frustrating button mashing and jittery movements. I base my rating solely on the game play and the frustration that comes with it. I think the story line is solid and the creatures in the game are probably some of the best Resident Evil monsters I've ever seen but good lord is this game frustrating to play. My advice to all Resident Evil fans is wait to buy this till its twenty bucks or if you have it handed to you for free. Other than that don't waste your time or money on this game. This installment is almost as bad as Operation Racoon City. Expand
  53. Oct 7, 2012
    It feels like whoever made this game never played it themselves or played anyother game that has come out in the last 5 years. The game is just so frustrating, especially if you want to play split screen. First off if you want to play the game you must do this dumb prologue, which does not teach you the controls or in anyway prepare you to play the game. Now this dose not sound too bad butIt feels like whoever made this game never played it themselves or played anyother game that has come out in the last 5 years. The game is just so frustrating, especially if you want to play split screen. First off if you want to play the game you must do this dumb prologue, which does not teach you the controls or in anyway prepare you to play the game. Now this dose not sound too bad but if your playing with two people then if the second player wants to change their perks they must go through it. Then if you want to change your perks the first player must sign out and then have the second player go through the menus, then sign back in. It also sucks that there is only one mutiplayer map and if you want to play the others you must beat 2 campaigns, thats like 10 hours just to unlock a new map. There are so many other things which just suck, when your split screen friend dies you must watch them fall to the ground on your screen and cant see what your player is doing. The bosses have weak points but good luck trying to find them without looking it up online or dying. The game gives absolutely no back story, I have no idea whats going on, and the more I play the less I care. The settings and enemies are just so ridiculous and boring (shark, dinosaur, snake, fly). The cover system is pathetic, and has absolutely no use.

The mercenaries mode is really fun tho.
  54. Oct 16, 2012
    It's the first time I put a note to a game below a 5. But this time is that I have to put on the side of the negative reviews. There is nothing nice to see one of your favorite sagas is sinking more and more with each new offering delivers a worse game. RE6 is a very regular title, which people may like undemanding, but not people with a bit of discretion. I hope Capcom will echo the lowIt's the first time I put a note to a game below a 5. But this time is that I have to put on the side of the negative reviews. There is nothing nice to see one of your favorite sagas is sinking more and more with each new offering delivers a worse game. RE6 is a very regular title, which people may like undemanding, but not people with a bit of discretion. I hope Capcom will echo the low notes you are getting your game, and show higher quality next installment. Expand
  55. Jun 13, 2014
    This game is nothing like any other re. re 6 sucks. why do they have to put in a little marker to tell u how many cm, m, mm you are from the check point is our generation so lazy they can't even open a map. WOW is all i have to say to this trash of a game
  56. Oct 3, 2012
    BIG SIGH CAPCOM, are you happy now? You have your BIG **** ACTION GAME, good job. Im sure you made every 12 year old cream their pants for you exploding helicopters and roundhouse kicking zombies in the face, who cares if you killed the mood with your nonstop "crank it to 'leven" shenanigans, the disjointed, frankly STUPID storytelling, the plain jane boring ass characters, makes me wantBIG SIGH CAPCOM, are you happy now? You have your BIG **** ACTION GAME, good job. Im sure you made every 12 year old cream their pants for you exploding helicopters and roundhouse kicking zombies in the face, who cares if you killed the mood with your nonstop "crank it to 'leven" shenanigans, the disjointed, frankly STUPID storytelling, the plain jane boring ass characters, makes me want to grab you by the collar, slam your head against the ceiling and spit/shout in your corrupted face. **** YOU Expand
  57. Oct 17, 2012
    Is this a joke? Capcom claim to have been "studying modern trends in control of popular action games". OK at least the layout isn't done by a blind person but the camera angle and field of view make the game unplayable. Not to mention how dark the game is; not intentionally this dark, but due to poor lighting trying to hide away the last-gen graphics. There are Wii games better lookingIs this a joke? Capcom claim to have been "studying modern trends in control of popular action games". OK at least the layout isn't done by a blind person but the camera angle and field of view make the game unplayable. Not to mention how dark the game is; not intentionally this dark, but due to poor lighting trying to hide away the last-gen graphics. There are Wii games better looking than this. Textures, lighting, floor and wall detail are inexcusable for a 2012 title. The lack of ammo coupled with non-stop quick-time events break up the flow of the action (or what little of it there is), making it impossible to be immersed. You still can't change settings while the game is paused even if you play offline, which again is another silly design decision. You ca't even hipfire. Even if there was enough ammo in this game (which there isn't even with 100% accuracy) it would still feel dull. What we have here is possibly the best example of how NOT to make a video game. I can't think how it could have possibly been worse. Things we take for granted even in the worst of games are missing here. You can't even pause the game to change controls! And the controls and camera are THE WORST I've ever come across in any shooter on any platform so far. I can't imagine how it could be worse. Expand
  58. Oct 6, 2012
    One of the worst game I ever played, I could play even 15 minutes... ruined good series
    I will never ever ever buy game published by Capcom. Worst money I spend.
  59. Oct 8, 2012
    This should have been a new ip and it will be decent its clearly doesn't deserve resi 6 name hope dev will learn from their mistake

And why low score cause its not resi
  60. Oct 6, 2012
    Olviden que este título nos trae el terror, horror, puzzles y muchas otras cosas que prometió Capcom para esta entrega. Resident Evil 6 sigue el camino que Mikami arrojó en RE4, pero con una ejecución que deja mucho que desear.

Ahora solo corremos por un pasillo con puntos de auto-guardado, 0 exploración, con puzzles simplones, que solo están puestos en el juego para poder llevar el nombre de Resident Evil y recordarnos que alguna vez esta serie nos dejó pegados durante días frente al televisor, tratando de pasar por un lugar.

Un juego que, si no hubiese sido por la opción de jugar en cooperativo, seguramente hubiese mandado de inmediato al carajo, en serio
  61. Oct 7, 2012
    More joystick waggle than a loose wrist with a Wiimote. I was surprised that the final boss wasn't the in-game camera, but maybe they're saving that for the next lackluster sequel.
  62. Jun 4, 2015
    A ****ing DISASTER!!! A CLUSTER**** of the greatest magnitude!!!

****ing THOUSANDS of Quicktime Events holding you back all the time! Loading, loading, ****ing LOADING all the time, right at crucial points in the action, when you're all worked up! ****ing HANDGUN AMMO up the arse - LONG after the stage when a handgun's of any ****ing USE - cluttering up your inventory! The
    A ****ing DISASTER!!! A CLUSTER**** of the greatest magnitude!!!

****ing THOUSANDS of Quicktime Events holding you back all the time!

The pick-up-item button's the same as the reload button, so every time you press it, you reload, and get ****ed by a zombie.

Ridiculous aiming position - every time you aim, you're looking at the ****ing GROUND!

Stupid ****ing camera views disorientating you all the time.

Etc, etc, et-***ing-cetera........................

That's all the effort i'm prepared to expend, to describe this foul **** from the arse of Satan himself.

This game throws **** in your face at every turn! This is the END of me playing not only Resident Evil, but games in general: It's THAT BAD! - A complete ****ing WASTE OF TIME, and THEN SOME....!

The most brutal, violent road-rage killings pale into insignificance beside what you'd like to do to the programmers of this garbage!

It's like they DELIBERATELY programmed it just to annoy people to the point where they'll commit a horrific murder, or mass murder, which makes Hannibal Lecter look like a fluffy pink bunny.

The makers of this horrendous insult should not only be barred from making videogames - they should be imprisoned, tried at Nuremberg for serious crimes against the videogaming public, sentenced to torture and death, then thrown into Hell for a thousand years to suffer grisly torments at the hands of ferocious demons, so that they can feel the gigantic suffering of all those who have had this foul, black vomit inflicted on them.

Resident Evil 4 was fantastic, despite its flaws. Number 5 was a gross breach of trust, a super-annoying, rage-inducingh insult to the greatness of 4, which robbed the makers of Number 4 of almost all the respect they had from people. And Number 6? - Even WORSE than 5, and just makes you want to break all contact with the toxic makers of the series and hope that they suffer horrendously for their disgraceful crimes against Gaming.

Honestly, a score of zero is FAR too good for this: I would have given it -9 if i could. It's THAT BAD!

My advice to anyone considering buying it: DON'T! Even if you get it for a pound or a dollar, it's not worth all the mental anguish it will cause you! It will ****ing RUIN you!!!

A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, which has you BELLOWING and ROARING at the screen all the time like ****ing KING KONG on angel dust, or a mixture of HITLER, HANNIBAL LECTER, and HARVEY KEITEL all rolled into one!!! - It's enough to send many people to a ****ing PSYCHIATRIST!

It will ruin your mood, day after day, demoralise you psychologically, and leave you sitting there impotently raging at the makers - knowing that you're unable to inflict the gruesome punishment on them that they deserve, and wishing you were a millionaire so that you could take contracts out on all of them with a professional hitman - who you would gladly pay extra to torture them for weeks or months before killing them.

R E 4 will NEVER be equalled: Don't waste your time hoping. Give up on this crowd of imbeciles. Don't allow them to continue making a living from putting out such poor, insulting, demoralising rubbish !

They are making money from misery. They should be made DESTITUTE from mass-refunding of the money that they've made from annoying, irritating, enfuriating, and DEMORALISING people with this perfunctorily-made, uninspired, over-complicated, half-hearted, designed-by-committee mixture of lukewarm diarrhoea mixed with vomit, which even the demons of Hell would disown on account of it being so lacking-in-passion, sloppy, shoddy, and fourth-rate.

An absolute CLUSTER****, as i said at the start - it would drive a saint to mass murder.

If the makers of this ridiculous f***ing tragedy don't refund everyone the money they've wasted on it (AND number 5!), pay for their psychologists' bills, and pay them damages for all the mental anguish and suffering they've undergone, they really should profusely apologise to the gaming public on TV and the internet, before resigning, then committing ritual suicide by disembowelment - such is the gargantuan shame due to them for this poor, disgust-inspiring, hate-inspiring INSULT ! ! !

I spit in their faces, and **** on their graves, and say to them, in the manner of Steven Seagal: **** YOU AND DIE!", before letting the videogame demons of Hell carry them away to their just and gruesome desserts......

"TOTAL SCUM" is my description of the game's makers. I hope they read this review and DIE of SHAME!

DON'T believe ANY positive reviews by Videogame Sellers: They just want your money, and to shift a bad product - a TURKEY, a real STINKER - off their shelves! DON'T BE RIPPED OFF!!!
  63. Oct 11, 2012
    Esto no es un Resident Evil, es una mezcla mala de Call of Duty y Gears of war. La an cagado mucho con este juego, yo no lo voy a comprar por que no lo merece.
  64. Oct 17, 2012
    Tuve la oportunidad de jugar esto!!! Es decir Resident Evil 6, que de Resident Evil solo tiene eso, su nombre!! CAPCOM prometió TERROR, TENSIÓN Y POCA MUNICIÓN. Promesas que no se cumplieron. En cuanto a jugabilidad, hay que decir es demasiado horrible, aspectos como la colocacion de la camara, que en entornos o interiores pequeños o estrechos se pega tanto aTuve la oportunidad de jugar esto!!! Es decir Resident Evil 6, que de Resident Evil solo tiene eso, su nombre!! CAPCOM prometió TERROR, TENSIÓN Y POCA MUNICIÓN. Promesas que no se cumplieron. En cuanto a jugabilidad, hay que decir es demasiado horrible, aspectos como la colocacion de la camara, que en entornos o interiores pequeños o estrechos se pega tanto a tu personaje que hace imposible ver lo que tenemos a nuestro alrededor. Físicas Inexistentes, puedes deslizarte sobre una mesa o escritorio lleno de cajas, libros, latas, comida, etc, Y estas ni se mueven, ni se inmutan, tu personaje solo las traspasa, Otro aspecto totalmente negativo es el combate cuerpo a cuerpo, que esta totalmente desbalanceado puedes matar a cuanto zombies y enemigos quieras de esta manera. Municiones por doquier, en todas partes consigues Balas y si a eso le sumas que la mayor parte del juego vas a lo TEKKEN haciendo agarres y lanzando Patadas pues las Balas te Sobran. DONDE ESTAN LOS PUZZLESSS???? Dios mio!!! DONDE ESTA EL SURVIVOR HORROR??? Destrozaron una Excelente Saga!!! Esto no es un Resident Evil, es un Call of Duty en tercera persona!!!! En cuanto a los Gráficos, ATROZ, ESPANTOSO!!! Totalmente comparable con el RE4 y no con el RE5 no se que hizo CAPCOM con su excelente motor gráfico usado en RE5, aquí tenemos TEXTURAS CUTRES, UN BORDE PIXELADO QUE RODEA A NUESTRO PERSONAJE EN LAS CINEMÁTICAS, ILUMINACIÓN EXAGERADA. En fin un Desastre. Lo único bueno de este Expand
  65. Oct 10, 2012
    Aptal capcom efsane seriyi ne hale getirdin lanet olsun size!Aptal capcom efsane seriyi ne hale getirdin lanet olsun size!Aptal capcom efsane seriyi ne hale getirdin lanet olsun size!
  66. Jul 11, 2014
    Its not just that the game is broken at its core, its also that it fails a franchise that has done things right for over a decade. The developers have tried to change and improve things from the RE series that were already perfect. They tried to turn RE in the other biggest selling franchises of the generation but lost the things that made RE games great in the process. On the surface theIts not just that the game is broken at its core, its also that it fails a franchise that has done things right for over a decade. The developers have tried to change and improve things from the RE series that were already perfect. They tried to turn RE in the other biggest selling franchises of the generation but lost the things that made RE games great in the process. On the surface the game looks great and is a testament to the game engine, there is better looking action scenes and character models and animations but there no immersion or atmosphere . Its the gameplay that ruins it. They spent to much time making it look good and not enough time play testing it. The combat frustrated me to a point I have not had to with games in years. RE controls were never great but they were balanced. Same with the story, RE story have never been very fluid, but they suited there individual games well, RE6s story in an uninteresting mess. All in all its the most disappointing game I think I have ever played, Mostly because RE4 is one of my favourite games of all times Expand
  67. Nov 9, 2015
    this game is a BIG f*** to all Resident Evil fan, this game is terrible at all levels. Terrible graphics, terrible gameplay, completely incoherent storyline and not respecting the other games in the series, what they did to Leon, he lost all his charisma and class in this BIG CASH GRAB. This game is not resident evil, it is a betrayal to the entire series. I can not even understand howthis game is a BIG f*** to all Resident Evil fan, this game is terrible at all levels. Terrible graphics, terrible gameplay, completely incoherent storyline and not respecting the other games in the series, what they did to Leon, he lost all his charisma and class in this BIG CASH GRAB. This game is not resident evil, it is a betrayal to the entire series. I can not even understand how someone can put a score above of 0. This game doesn't deserve the slightest of your attention, it should rather disappear from the timeline, burn every copy of the game and disappear from the face of the earth! Expand
  68. Mar 28, 2015
    Once again Capcom has ruined there most beloved franchise. It actually makes me laugh, the only reason im not giving this a 3 or below score is because Capcom has finally put a little bit of effort into the gameplay, and the game is slightly more fun than the other Resident evil games, slightly. If i were you i would seriously play another zombie game than this. Play something like Left 4Once again Capcom has ruined there most beloved franchise. It actually makes me laugh, the only reason im not giving this a 3 or below score is because Capcom has finally put a little bit of effort into the gameplay, and the game is slightly more fun than the other Resident evil games, slightly. If i were you i would seriously play another zombie game than this. Play something like Left 4 dead or Dead rising but not this. Expand
  69. Feb 27, 2016
    the worst resident evil of the franchice if you truly love resident evil you will certaintly hate this a truly disgrace for the series -10/10 from me.
  70. Jun 27, 2014
    RE fans, I'm afraid to inform you that the franchise died when Shinji Mikami left Capcom and decided to work on his own stuff. Don't even bother thinking about RE7 being better than 6, it is going to suck just as hard and will eventually cause Capcom to become bankrupt, unless they can somehow coax Mikami back. Just look at how amazing RE4 was when they allowed Mikami to have completeRE fans, I'm afraid to inform you that the franchise died when Shinji Mikami left Capcom and decided to work on his own stuff. Don't even bother thinking about RE7 being better than 6, it is going to suck just as hard and will eventually cause Capcom to become bankrupt, unless they can somehow coax Mikami back. Just look at how amazing RE4 was when they allowed Mikami to have complete directional control over the project. The guy is a video game legend, but a legendary ass for allowing such a great series to sink to the murky depths of the ocean.

As pissed off as I am at how utterly sh*t the series has become, I am confident that Mikami will create the true RE4 spiritual successor in The Evil Within.
  71. Feb 19, 2014
    I personally felt 5 was much better than this game, though not as good as 1 or 2. Revelations was also much better. This game sucked though. Forget about gimmicks like laser sights and make a good game.
  72. Jul 11, 2015
    Ok.... So let me start out by mentioning that it is currently 2015 and this game was such a slimy turd that I still feel compelled to get things off of my chest regarding this travesty... first a set up: by happenstance I stumbled upon this review and noticed that many(though not all) positive reviews particularly those who chose to give the game 10/10 rating stated that they were doing soOk.... So let me start out by mentioning that it is currently 2015 and this game was such a slimy turd that I still feel compelled to get things off of my chest regarding this travesty... first a set up: by happenstance I stumbled upon this review and noticed that many(though not all) positive reviews particularly those who chose to give the game 10/10 rating stated that they were doing so to negate the many negative reviews. I was flummoxed by the thought some one could be such an apologist for a product that they felt that had to defend it as if was a bullied child...any way.... I want to say that I really tried and will continue to try to not judge the game for what it isnt, its not survival horror and did not try to be; so although as a fan of RE4 and to a lesser extent RE5, I woundn't judge it for being a slap in the face to fans of the slower paced but more tense and rewarding survival horrorish type style....

This is/was a video game version of a Micheal Bay graphically brilliant but **** show in every other aspect possible. the story is a convoluted mess, character development not present, and garbage voice acting...I can forgive that as it was some what expected at the time of purchase..... what I cannot abide by is the awful game play which was a obscene copulation of BLACK(xbox 360)+Dystany warriors(take your pick they're all the same) and Drake of the 99 Dragons( XBOX). the player has near invincibility, you can just about pull the ol' superman slap-a-ho routine and easily defeat 90% of enemies, there is no strategy needed as ammo is so prevalent that you can barn blast without consequence, and but of course... the camera sucks....elderly wrinkled testes.

the game had a decent idea with 3 separate story lines which were to converge later in the game, but the game play was so non-varied and repetitive that the idea never really took off, the level design was pretty lame as well. I reference the uninspired train battle in witch you fight a mutant dog type thing, defeat it and then i turns into monthra....awesome.....or how about the snow level where a single hit sends you sliding all the way down long but very gradual slope ... just like a real bad ass zombie/monster slayer would in real life....

this game gets a 1 due to the fact the graphics were nice, the Xbox did recognize the disk, and the comic relief that me and my cousin had laughing about how bad I had just gotten fleeced.... this game blew and deserved every score less than 3.....ok I'm done.....
  73. Aug 28, 2015
    If you don't like Resident Evil, You will Like Resident Evil 6! What a disappointing game overall, flaws everywhere. Where do I even start? This game is too long first off. If you want to play the game through with a friend, you will both become disinterested by the half way mark. The camera is balls, you character is in the middle of the screen and you cant see **** God awful levelIf you don't like Resident Evil, You will Like Resident Evil 6! What a disappointing game overall, flaws everywhere. Where do I even start? This game is too long first off. If you want to play the game through with a friend, you will both become disinterested by the half way mark. The camera is balls, you character is in the middle of the screen and you cant see **** God awful level design, everything looks the same in this **** game. **** co-op, dated mechanics, bad hit detection, difficulty spikes, **** AI, bad cover system, no survival, and no horror. So what do you get, a ****y game that's not fun. Resident evil 5 was at least a good co-op action game, but Resident Evil 6 and the word good should not be in the same **** sentence. This game is not all bad, Mercenaries is okay with a friend, but not as good as Resident Evil 5's Mercenaries. Overall, don't buy this game. Expand
  74. Feb 17, 2016
    ****
    Es una reverenda porquería comparada con los originales, es una lástima que la generación de ahora tenga un gusto poco desarrollado por los videojuegos pero aquellos que somos exigentes encontraremos que es una total y completa basura, no solo como parte de una saga importante sino como juego en sí.
    Nula historia, exagerada acción, controles terribles, cámara nefasta.

1. Nov 6, 2012
    The game has some stumbling moments, but it is worth sticking it out. With the franchise changing over time it has lost a lot of what originally defined Resident Evil to us all.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    This new Resident Evil installment has definitely abandoned the survival horror genre and has moved into the crowded field of action shooters. [Nov 2012]
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    A varied and challenging game that continues the series' evolution into action territory. IT can be incredibly frustrating at times, but also very rewarding when you finally overcome the many challenges it puts you through.