5.0

1. Nov 30, 2012
    just finished leon's campaign. I don't even see why people say this one was good. The first 2 chapters had some potential with lots of zombies. However starting with the underwater boss in the 3rd chapter and the major last boss that you literally fight for the entirety of the last 2 chapters really make this a bore. It seems like the team that made this game gave up on trying to createjust finished leon's campaign. I don't even see why people say this one was good. The first 2 chapters had some potential with lots of zombies. However starting with the underwater boss in the 3rd chapter and the major last boss that you literally fight for the entirety of the last 2 chapters really make this a bore. It seems like the team that made this game gave up on trying to create interesting gameplay. Even if they wanted to do a mostly action game they totally failed. I'm not even going to bother with the other 3 campaigns because I can't see how they would be any better. I don't mind RE evolving but this game is the worst of the bunch (much worse than RE5 which I enjoyed). Way too many quick time events (the climbing in the last chapter was just totally frustrating), bosses that drag on way too long, a total lack of any puzzles, etc. I also wish they would at least try to make the game more realistic in terms of how much hurt a human can take, not with respect to zombies but regarding surviving the most incredible action scenes from helicopter crashes, plane crashes, 5 minutes underwater at the hands of a shark, etc. Finally the disjointed nature of the campaigns takes away from the story dramatically. It feels way too short unlike the evolving stories of previous games. I suggest not wasting your time or if you really want to try it then rent the game. Definitely do not purchase it. Expand
  2. Dec 22, 2012
    Don't believe any positive reviews you read about this game. Everything that made previous Resident Evil games successful has been done away with. There is no horror element in this game, the camera angle is awful, the only attack you need is melee and the action element is WAY too heavy. Capcom really hurt their reputation with this game. I rented the game and returned it the same day.Don't believe any positive reviews you read about this game. Everything that made previous Resident Evil games successful has been done away with. There is no horror element in this game, the camera angle is awful, the only attack you need is melee and the action element is WAY too heavy. Capcom really hurt their reputation with this game. I rented the game and returned it the same day. Stay away from this game. It truly is awful. Expand
  3. Feb 17, 2013
    Most times, you here as a counter argument: "Resident Evil changed, it isn't what it used to be. Don't compare it with the old parts!" Well, I don't! Resident Evil 6 is a very bad stand alone Game and bored the hell out of me!
  4. Mar 7, 2013
    Another example of a company trying to sell more to a wider audience than just making a good game in one genre. I must give it a low score to counter the idiots giving it a ten to counter the people who don't like it. It's more like a 6.
  5. Mar 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Resident Evil now is an all out shooter with no feel no puzzles at all only some but they easy to figure out.

Ok so you got this game hoping it be WAY better than RE4 hm guess again they is a lot of detail on character's yes but the game-play itself well it's a lot of panning a button in many cut scenes that you hate to do.

Next thing is all the character's have partners come on I want to feel like Iam lonely this games rubs it in your face totally with a partner, but I feel we don't need them by your side every time.
    (expect Ada which I mostly enjoyed her role and mission as it was a challenge I did it in 5 hours or maybe less but after I went back on her to clean up loose ends again with her guns you got through the 1st play)

Character's
    in game feel heavy I mean they will trip up and fall on the floor by almost everything instead of taking sub stain damage if you got shot many times you fall over come on I want character's to stand up and sub stain damage not roll on the floor, this is poor clumsy work by Cap com.

Bad guys
    mostly zombies and things that transform into big other things, but all character's get other things apart from zombies.

Levels
    are like so not there at all, say you be running from water a lot or the place will just go up in flames a lot and so you be running away from it.
    It annoys me when I have to do that you got merely time to escape then if you don't it's death on your hands.
    Most times you have to go to one place to another then back to where you was to find a key or switch.

And this is so easy too you only follow a marker on screen that TELLS you where to go and shows where a gun is too, come on I want a challenge to finding weapons by myself not by a machine to tell you everything!

Cut scenes
    OH yeah, I need to say this too they is a lot of pressing buttons in cut scenes that makes you wanna run away from these big giants and the camera angle will always change so next minute you could be running up in a wall then next the boss grabs you and you die that's is unheard of, but you got to fight two things here the boss and the annoying camera angle since you can't move the camera in scenes.

Save points
    Er that's out of the question here as you have to wait for a checkpoint to kick in place before you can save game.

Bosses
    This part of the game can go on and on with bosses once you hurt a boss launched it in the sea, guess what it be back for another round then another then another, yawn.

So yeah a half decent game but it could be more fun really like RE4 that was ace!
    Take it from me this game is ridiculous now!

PS if you need a game get Revelations for 3DS that has game play and no annoying cut scenes to mash on with.

A 4 for gam play but it changing to the game's like of Gears of war and Call of duty just blast everything on screen then you're done, yawn so easy.
  6. Mar 7, 2013
    Oh boy! Where did my Resident Evil go? Just throw RE 1, 2 and 3 in a pot and piss on it Capcom! RE4 was ok. Nothing great. RE5 was a warning of RE6 would become. A MESS! RE is not a fast action packed game. RE6 seems to be the next Call of Duty. After finishing the Leon's story, I realized that there at least 20 more hours to go, so I gave up. TRASH!
  7. Dec 22, 2012
    Don't be fooled by the trailer with the beginning of Leon's campaign, this is no longer a survival horror series. It's straight up 3rd person shooter. If you had any fun with RE5, you'll have some fun with this one as well. Chris's gun-centric campaign is downright awful though - the controls are still **** so you'll be constantly knocked on your ass by gunfire, taking several secondsDon't be fooled by the trailer with the beginning of Leon's campaign, this is no longer a survival horror series. It's straight up 3rd person shooter. If you had any fun with RE5, you'll have some fun with this one as well. Chris's gun-centric campaign is downright awful though - the controls are still **** so you'll be constantly knocked on your ass by gunfire, taking several seconds to get back up. Sometimes this will happen several times in a row and there is literally nothing you can do to stop it. Expand
  8. Nov 9, 2012
    First, i will star with the good points

Good points: The history is great, the characters charisma its outstanding, the controls are great, the agent hunt mode is very fun, and the play time is very long, the mosters are cool. Bad Points: The camera is simply awful( this is a good definition), the graphics are bad, the subtitles, in another languages, is wrong sometimes, and it has
    First, i will star with the good points

Bad Points: The camera is simply awful( this is a good definition), the graphics are bad, the subtitles, in another languages, is wrong sometimes, and it has nothing of survival horror.
  9. Nov 4, 2012
    The most ambitious installment in the "Resident Evil" franchise proves to be a wrongheaded attempt to modernize the series. While it occassionally finds the right note, the bulk of the gameplay seems to borrow from every modern action game ever made. Since when did using a snowmobile to escape an avalanche become part of the "Resident Evil" experience? More importantly, why is such aThe most ambitious installment in the "Resident Evil" franchise proves to be a wrongheaded attempt to modernize the series. While it occassionally finds the right note, the bulk of the gameplay seems to borrow from every modern action game ever made. Since when did using a snowmobile to escape an avalanche become part of the "Resident Evil" experience? More importantly, why is such a long-winded sequence even in this game? With sequels, you'd expect some sort of change in direction. What you don't expect is games abandoning their core concepts in order to stay relevant. But that's just what "Resident Evil 6" is. It's a product of statement, not an honest attempt to continue the legacy of a much beloved series. Despite this travesty, the makers have at least tried to make half of a good game. There are some moments that capture the classic feel of the series. But most of it just feels like a chore to play through. Unlike "Operation Raccoon City", there is a real story that is presented here, but the gameplay can be just as unsatisfying. There are four campaigns that last about 10 hours each, but if you're a true fan, then you'll probably give up at the halfway mark. It be unfair to say the game is a total loss. As I stated before, RE 6 does deliver some standout moments. And some may even find this over-the-top, fast-paced sequel to be a guilty pleasure. It's certainly packed with content, but purists will easily cry foul over this one. It's one of those love-it-or-hate-it games. Expand
  10. Nov 3, 2012
    Very disappointing game. It is not a survival horror. I think capcom has ruined this game unless they switch it back. Just a retarded game. Rent before you buy because you will thank me later.
  11. Apr 17, 2013
    I will not know why so many people like dis damn game?

Good parts: 1. good graphics yes we all like how Leon's hair look in these games frankly that's it 2. can move and shoot now, yeah and jump on the floor if needed to dodge an attack 3. good cut scenes and voice acting is top notch Ok the cons with this game: Cons 1. not scary anymore look at Resident Evil 4 that kind of
    I will not know why so many people like dis damn game?

Good parts:
    3. good cut scenes and voice acting is top notch

Ok the cons with this game:

Cons
    1. not scary anymore look at Resident Evil 4 that kind of was
    2. linear game that you can only go forward and not backwards to areas you already went by
    3. mostly of the time you and you're partner got to open doors this makes game a chore boring dull and more I should say? Well you should at least open them by YOURSELF
    4. this is not Resident Evil
    5. the zombies transform into many many many many many forms :D it's like a game gone wrong or they are trying to make other games in one rather than one
    6. the story sucks to the grave really one thing Leon's partner will say so who's this Ada? And Leon says oh no I say later on. Guess what he don't, all the character here does not want to tell nothing when they been asked a damn question. The story will just confuse you a lot here
    7. the levels can be annoying and confusing and dull like Jake's last mission man it's boring you going up in this lift that rotates to A to G and finding how to get there was dull annoying because of the re-spawning monsters that multiply into another monster into another
    8. cut scene's have a lot of these qt e's that annoy you even more damn why mess this game up by this?
    9. I hate the new skills set up no more weapon up grade's just plain boring skills even the Mercenaries 3d ds skills are far better than this
    10. cheap deaths yes it happens a lot when a boss knocks you down you on the floor and your friend the al saves you but then the boss attacks you again and you die so you can't get back up fast enough because the boss kills you
    11. wow 11? The list goes on I' am sorry you fans but this game is not that good ok the boss of Leon's the big fly thing at the end was dull you try to kill it took ages to kill maybe forever too
    12. zombies with guns? Are you mad cap com? We don't need a game like Gears of war we already got one that's better GOW^^
    13. mercenaries again only 3 levels we wanted more and more cap com but not this time we would not get, really sad
    14. you can fully move the camera now from behind you but I rather not I like it in RE4 it stays behind you this time no
    15. the game holds your hand through out the game start to finish they is no challenge to RE anymore all too easy
    16. not a horror game any more just plain call of duty shooter wannabe
    17. the music is horrible too and the screams when you die can get on your nerves by partner
    18. the zombies now have super human jumps when they down they leap at you like superman
    19. stamina bar is a rip off when you try to to a fast hit shot you lose stamina so you need to heal yourself or wait for it to recovery
    20. characters feel heavy they will trip up a lot in this game
    21. last one is BORING BORING BORING GAME!!!

Iam getting stick with RE games now they only a clone of RE5 now days
    nothing new -_-
    bring back the RE how it was meant to be in the first place crap people!
  12. May 30, 2013
    This game was disappointing, but I will give it some credit. In Leon's campaign, it did bring back a survival horror feel to the game with zombies and dark corridors, and I liked it a lot. I also liked the 3rd chapter in Chris's campaign where your squad is getting picked off one by one by a snake not on a plane. It adds tension Another thing I liked was Ada's campaign adding some prettyThis game was disappointing, but I will give it some credit. In Leon's campaign, it did bring back a survival horror feel to the game with zombies and dark corridors, and I liked it a lot. I also liked the 3rd chapter in Chris's campaign where your squad is getting picked off one by one by a snake not on a plane. It adds tension Another thing I liked was Ada's campaign adding some pretty challenging puzzles and nicely intertwined all 3 campaigns nicely. HOWEVER, this does not mean it was a great game. This game falls flat for trying to please fans of both parties. The fans who want it to be survival horror and does who prefer the action survival elements. And as a result it collapses in on itself. What killed tension and suspense is how much of a bad your character is. It doesn't matter who you're playing as, but you can easily dispatch enemies without a problem. If the opposition poses little to no threat, the tension is dissolved and it gets boring. There were times where the game clearly wanted you to run because of the overwhelming amount of enemies, but because it's so easy to kill them all and how much of a badass you are with unarmed combat, you can just stay there and whale on all the enemies. This is an ungraceful sequel that isn't as bad as other games I've played, but this is a stain on the Resident Evil franchise. Expand
  13. Jan 15, 2013
    Resident Evil 6 is monotonous, boring and extremely bad gameplay. Are missing the atmosphere, exploration and puzzles of the first deliveries. Delivery is not recommended.
  14. Oct 13, 2012
    This is delivering more bad Resident Evil to date. It is a game that has no identity, chooses to be so much that it ends up being nothing. But many are still on time to NOT BUY YOU THIS NEW RELEASE, DO NOT BUY SUCH AN INSULT TO THE SERIES. Perhaps so, if we avoid that Capcom has good sales, then maybe someday decide to get a true Resident Evil that lives up to that name.
  15. Feb 19, 2013
    Having played Resident Evil's 1-5 as well as some of the spin-off titles, I came to this game expecting to have a similarly enjoyable time. What I got was a sorry shambles of a game, with a fairly weak storyline, frustrating combat and some truly broken mechanics. The graphics are solid and the co-op option makes the game much more enjoyable to trawl through. Overall, Resident Evil 6 wasHaving played Resident Evil's 1-5 as well as some of the spin-off titles, I came to this game expecting to have a similarly enjoyable time. What I got was a sorry shambles of a game, with a fairly weak storyline, frustrating combat and some truly broken mechanics. The graphics are solid and the co-op option makes the game much more enjoyable to trawl through. Overall, Resident Evil 6 was very disappointing and I would only recommend it to those hardcore Resi fans who want to "complete" the series. Expand
  16. Oct 18, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I want to like it, I really do but I'm finding this game to be a chore to play....

To start this review I've loved nearly all RE Games, even loved RE5 (so that should give you an idea of how easily satisfied I can be). What this game lacks is that something..... something they call Gameplay, I'm not talking about physically being able to play a game, RE6 does not grab my attention, does not make me crave more, does not make me want to replay it several times over regardless of all the additional content they throw at it.

To give you an idea of what I mean this game just isn't well polished, the aiming and shooting system just feels sub-par to what was previous in the series.. and so far if I've ever been stuck in a situation I can than resort to kicking the cr*p out of anything. Theres just no satisfaction in it which to be completely honest I'm finding to be disappointing.
    The scares also feel so predictable, the Leon campaign which I had high hopes for started really well until you get to a certain elevator scene right near the start and than the atmosphere is lost on this game. The most common scare attempt is you will walk along a corridor and notice a body lying on the floor, as soon as you step right next to it it will than spring to life and grab you.. this happens a lot! The system is flawed in the respect that you can't even shoot it prior to walking near it in an attempt to wake it up. I won't hammer on about the QTE, they do become very tedious VERY quickly and the odd work of camera angles is a truth that cannot be ignored. The controls feel very odd and un-responsive at times in this game which is an annoying thing to come across where I find myself hammering the reload button in a vain attempt to reload.

That said there are things about this game that I do like, the storyline I think is excellent which thankfully the series has become renowned for. The voice acting is excellent which is seriously odd when you think of where it all began (ahem "Jill Sandwich") so it is nice that they did improve on this.
    I like the fact that they have encorporated so much into the story but this game needed a lot more time, you could tell they were on a deadline to have it completed and sadly the faults in this game are just too much to forgive.

If like me you are compelled to play this game than for your sake just rent it! It's certainly not worth the price tag... I'm giving it a 5/10 because the story is good, should have just made it a dvd!
  17. Oct 27, 2012
    Playing the resident evil franchise has been amazing over the years however this game is just terrible I'd only advise buying it when the price comes down to £5. There has been a huge decline in quality since RE4 in this series I'm not saying RE5 was a bad game but it didn't live up to RE4 capcom have seemed to ignore what the fans want. They have strayed to far from the survivalPlaying the resident evil franchise has been amazing over the years however this game is just terrible I'd only advise buying it when the price comes down to £5. There has been a huge decline in quality since RE4 in this series I'm not saying RE5 was a bad game but it didn't live up to RE4 capcom have seemed to ignore what the fans want. They have strayed to far from the survival horror genre and hopefully all theese bad reviews will show what the fan base wants. Expand
  18. Nov 30, 2012
    A complete non-sense mess in form of a game. I like action games, i really do. But if you´re going to do an action game, you have to make a dynamic gameplay and a functional camera. If you pretend to make a crazy action scene, you have to give it context, so that it makes sense and doesn´t sound cheap. DONT SIMPLY put characters in a stupid story and doing crazy and meaninglessA complete non-sense mess in form of a game. I like action games, i really do. But if you´re going to do an action game, you have to make a dynamic gameplay and a functional camera. If you pretend to make a crazy action scene, you have to give it context, so that it makes sense and doesn´t sound cheap. DONT SIMPLY put characters in a stupid story and doing crazy and meaningless things just to make "impressive" action sequences in a action game! You´re insulting the intelligence of the players by doing so! The motive why that works on titles like Serious Sam and Duke Nukem it´s because they´re supposed to be a 80s action movie (they have context) but Resident Evil is the kind of franchise which we (the fans) ACTUALLY CARE about what happens to the main characters, the way that the story is driven and etc. If Capcom thinks that we will kiss her butt by giving us: a regular gameplay; bad camera; horrible partner A.I.; a multiplayer mode that nobody asked for; weakest storyline of the franchise; forgettable secondary characters like Piers; linear levels designed in the most claustrophobic way; millions of disposable quick time events and action sequences... they are wrong. We aren´t stupid, the user score on metacritic is a clear proof of that. Expand
  19. Oct 4, 2012
  20. Mar 11, 2013
    Don't listen to the blind fanboys, this game sux hard, it look like a PSP game ported to HD consoles, the gameplay is awful, just look to THE LAST OF US and you will see a real sorvivor game, keep your money for a better games, if you buy it Crapcom will kill the next games, and RE7 will suck even harder than this mess;)
  21. Mar 7, 2013
    Ill skip over a lot of what's been said and try to keep this short and concise.

Ill skip over a lot of what's been said and try to keep this short and concise.

I truly felt this game was an utterly pointless sequel to a franchise that has been going steadily downhill for years now. It adds nothing new, nothing interesting or fresh to the series at all. It is basically just resident evil 5 all over again, only it somehow feels more stale, less interesting and less like resident evil. Its action based over scare based. They removed over the years any sense of terror or suspense instead going with the modern day version of horror being loud noises and stuff jumping out like it's a carnival spook house.

The game literally feels like a 3rd person version of house of the dead where you basically move from linear corridor to linear corridor where monsters popup and you shoot them, that's it. A lot of times you'll stand there and there is obviously nothing at all in front of you, then lighting flashes and suddenly there is a zombie there. You're walking along and they slide out of dir ducts, popup out of the ground or a body just laying there leaps out at you when you get close. And the worst part about that is its all so predictable, you can see everything long before it happens.

The story (I won't go into details and spoil anything) is horribly bad and needless. It feels so forced that it's just plain awful. It's an obvious poorly conceived notion put in place just to make another sequel and nothing else. It has no originality, nothing that actually adds to the resident evil mythos, nothing is explained that needs to be explained. And the characters are either ones from previous games used purely because they are recognizable or new ones added that haven't the slightest shred of originality to them or intrigue and are basically just cookie cutter characters that are very two dimensional. Everything also happens so fast and with no logical or even reasonable reason I can't get into it. Oh no I'm trapped, wait this stranger says a bus is coming to save us, and look here it is, now were driving down the road and crash. That's essentially how the entire game goes along. It's like each section and each scene in the game are broken up with no fluidity between them. If you ever heard an 11 year old kid try to tell you about something that happened to him when he is all excited that's what resident evil 6's story is like.

The quick time events are back and worse than ever. You are constantly waggling a stick, button mashing, pushing button combos or whatever for no reason at all. Even something as stupid as during a cut scene you're getting away in a car and during the scene you have to push a button to make the car move. You don't steer, you don't drive, you don't do anything because you're not controlling anything but it still makes you push a button, just one button just so the cut scene will continue.

The combat is awful. It's basically just like gears of war, only with less polish and it's harder to use because it's so clunky. You're body takes up too much of the screen, especially when backed against a wall. The shooting feels stiff. Trying to hit something that is close but not directly in front of you is a pain. Just all in all the combat is horrible and I don't know how many times I died simply because moving around and shooting were so sluggish and poorly designed.

I can't recommend this game at more than 10 dollars and even then I'd just say "if you played resident evil 4 and 5 then you played this already". I paid 20 and I feel like I wasted my time and money on it.
  22. Oct 8, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 follows in the footsteps of both 4 ( with 4 it has big shoes to fill) & 5 and does so brilliantly as it emulates the 4th's gritty setting and tension while keeping the 5th's lust for blood and guns it isn
  23. Oct 10, 2012
    I'll be honest and say that I've only completed Leon and Chris' campaigns at the moment (on Veteran so not sure how the game differs in other difficulties) but I believe the 15ish hours that I've put into the game has given me a pretty good idea of what the rest will be like. First of all, it's not a terrible game. It's far different than what people would have expected, yes, but it'sI'll be honest and say that I've only completed Leon and Chris' campaigns at the moment (on Veteran so not sure how the game differs in other difficulties) but I believe the 15ish hours that I've put into the game has given me a pretty good idea of what the rest will be like. First of all, it's not a terrible game. It's far different than what people would have expected, yes, but it's not a bad game. Many people are hating on the controls but I found that after a bit of time with them they felt natural and I was dodging and popping off headshots without much trouble. One big standout when in regards to gameplay is that RE6 has a MUCH greater emphasis on hand to hand combat. It's basically a necessity but I feel the implementation was done well and feels visceral. Level design and set pieces are hit or miss but generally get the job done. RE6 shines when it tries to get back to it's roots of survival horror and Leon's campaign has a number of great moments. Chris' campaign fell a bit more flat due to the repetitive nature of some of the gunfights and lack of tension during most of it (save one area where you're scrambling to retrieve keys in tight corridors while numerous monsters capable of 1-shotting you are wandering the halls). My assumption is that Jake's campaign will play more like Chris' and Ada's will be more like Leon's but ultimately the game has kept me engaged enough to want to see it all the way through. Despite it's flaws, it's very entertaining and worth a play but you may want to wait until the price drops. Expand
  24. Oct 21, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 is a game that does not get to the bottom of shoes to the first deliveries. The history and control are disastrous in this release. And are missing of terror situations, a better atmosphere, puzzles and best designs in enemies.
  25. Oct 4, 2012
    If RE want to ditch its horror genre and go all action at least make it as good as gear of of wars or MGS. It is a relatively Ok action game. But with the RE tag on the disc, you expect much more.
  26. Oct 12, 2012
    IN SPANISH: Es una mierda de videojuego con todas las letras. IN ENGLISH: videogame sucks with all letters
    IN SPANISH: No tiene nombre lo que le hizo Capcom a esta saga. Siendo los primeros BIOHAZARD una auténtica maravilla y estos últimos la mierda más grande jamás vista. IN ENGLISH: No name what Capcom did this saga. Being the first BIOHAZARD a marvel and the latter the biggest **** ever.
  27. Oct 4, 2012
    The biggest dissapoint of 2012,Capcom has lost it. Capcom should play the first three and see how its done, the controls are better and more responsive in the old ones then this turd. Don't forget the cheap deaths that give you no warning, WTF Capcom!!! Give us more new characters no one gives a **** about.

What about Rebecca, Billy, Barry, Jill, Claire and Carlos ? Stop watching the RE movies Capcom they are horrible just like this game.
  28. Oct 9, 2012
    Where to start, maybe no manual. I know it's petty but hey I am paying $60. What if I didn't have access online, or didn't want to figure out the Gordian not also known as the in game menu. Don't get me started on the menu in game, cause it's about as useless as the plot in this game. The prologue? Capcom owes me 20 minutes of my life back and by the way, may the fleas of a thousandWhere to start, maybe no manual. I know it's petty but hey I am paying $60. What if I didn't have access online, or didn't want to figure out the Gordian not also known as the in game menu. Don't get me started on the menu in game, cause it's about as useless as the plot in this game. The prologue? Capcom owes me 20 minutes of my life back and by the way, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of whoever decided it would be brilliant to make it mandatory to get to the actual game menu and then be able to play co-op AFTER the prologue. Now I know why 4 hours+ of the game is cut scenes, so the QA team didn't commit seppuku. They could actually go get a redbull and their antidepressants. The melee combat is atrocious. I love how almost all my hits miss unless 5 planets align. How's the camera you ask? It's about as useful as a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory. Co-op is the only way I can stand this game because if your gonna pull rusty red hot shrapnel out of your kneecap, you might as well have help. I have been inexplicably dropped from the game just before the end of the chapter only to rejoin and find I had 7 seconds in game at summary screen and nothing to show for it. Well done re6 well done. I have been at some please wait to reconnect screen which never did find my partner again, I am assuming he was sent to another of re6s rings of hell to suffer alone. Yeah and thanks for explaining things like stamina or bomb detonating as well. Wow just wow. What else lets see....oh yeah QTEs. I think we need more. Maybe like 4 hours+ worth to match the cut scenes. Yo Capcom, a pit in the desert is calling, ET Atari cartridges want some company. Expand
  29. Oct 9, 2012
    The only thing that I could say is...: "what the fuck...?"
    The only thing that I could say is...: "what the fuck...?"
    Resident Evil wasn't just able to do ANY choice and create a game with 4 different gameplay, all in the wrong way. They're trying to do a copy of Resident Evil 4, Gears of War, Splinter Cell and the most present: Uncharted. These games are mixed together and Capcom is trying to do a unique game with 4 total different gameplay with the same elements. Nothing works. This game is unplayable and not fun at all.
    I nerver played such a bad game since "D".
    What the hell happened to you Capcom?
  30. Oct 9, 2012
    I am so monumentally disappointed with this game. I have been a fan of Resident Evil for years, played all the games and this is by far the worst. It doesn't even feel like a game - Chris and Jake's campaigns consist of running pointlessly from one cut-scene to the next. Playing this game is like being an extra in a poorly written movie.

I'm giving it a 2 because the Mercenaries mode is

I'm giving it a 2 because the Mercenaries mode is not too bad.
  31. Oct 17, 2012
    It truly is a better game than many critics and rabid fans have labeled it. While it's not the most original installment in the series, it truly gives the fans a little bit of everything. This may be preferable by some, but likely not by the majority who would rather have the game focused in one major area.
  32. Oct 8, 2012
    I have reviewed most of the posts about this game and it really makes me wonder if anyone who gave this game a 10 have even seen any other games out there. How can you call this "trolling" when an overwhelming majority have rated this game so bad. Most of the highest posts were from gamers who hadn't finished the first few chapters. Wait until Chapters 4 and 5 and you realize you haveI have reviewed most of the posts about this game and it really makes me wonder if anyone who gave this game a 10 have even seen any other games out there. How can you call this "trolling" when an overwhelming majority have rated this game so bad. Most of the highest posts were from gamers who hadn't finished the first few chapters. Wait until Chapters 4 and 5 and you realize you have already played most of this in the beginning of the game, or until you realize that you are fighting the same guy over and over. I don't care if it's Capcom or anyone else, I really don't care who puts what out there and calls it a game, but if it's a piece of ****, then I am going to call it a piece of ****. Read the highest reviews and they even agree that it's nowhere near a 10 but they feel they have to give it a high rating to make up for all the low scores. Really, what is the point of rating something if you feel that you have defend it for the poor product it really is? I have always been the type of person who if it smells like ****, looks likes ****, then it must be ****., and this game is ****. Don't post if you haven't even played the game and especially if you have to give it a higher rating than you really feel it deserves. The reviews DONT LIE, over 2,600 negative reviews to 260 positive, are you seriously trying to say that 10 times the people have got it wrong and you are right? I'm not a hater of RE6, but when you produce something this bad and charge people $65 dollars, I feel they should know what they aren't getting for their money. $15 would be a fair price for what you get with this game. Capcom may have spent countless amounts promoting this game, but I think that you will see sales dwindle and people actually telling the game world that we want more and not some troll of a game. Expand
  33. Oct 7, 2012
    If Your Asking my opinion I would say the game is a must get for die hard RE fans if you have played the series since RE 1 2 or3 when went to the modern versions like 4,5 and 6 you will understand the story you will not rage the game because of advanced controllers also the camera angle won't bother you at all I know it didn't bother me. The game has 3 different stories and 1 unlock ableIf Your Asking my opinion I would say the game is a must get for die hard RE fans if you have played the series since RE 1 2 or3 when went to the modern versions like 4,5 and 6 you will understand the story you will not rage the game because of advanced controllers also the camera angle won't bother you at all I know it didn't bother me. The game has 3 different stories and 1 unlock able story with Ada Wong.Now to list the good and bad and maybe things lets start with the bad.
    1.Puzzles are too easy requires no thinking.
    2.Should of used different Bosses but you fight the same boss about 2 times.
    3.Theres no huge Antagonist just a crazy scientists. Mabey thing
    1.Controls( going to the newbie's)
    2.Also camera angle( just for the newbie's)
    Good Thing
    1.Action Packed not one moment where you don't have zombies or any thong behind ready to care the loving s**t out of you.
    2.Co-Op is incredible if you play with someone that's good at the game or at least knows what he's doing or else your just going to be trying to revive him every 10 seconds.
    3.Voice acting is also really really good and the cinematic cutscenes make it feel like a movie you can play. 4.Free mele attack instead of shooting it in the knee or head and then wait for the button to appear instead with just the trigger button you can smash there heads .or roundhouse then like Chuck Norris.
    5.Quick shots are really good.Packs on hell of a punch and look effin badass.

Just for me 1.Finally brought my all time favorite character in gaming Leon.S.Kennedy and he's more badass then ever. So in my Review of Resident Evil 6 I give it a 8.9 out of 10.8.9 because it still needs improvement on changing bosses I mean I don't want to fight the same bosses over again and because of it easy puzzles it gives no challenge but over all this is a must get game I enjoyed every minute of it know you should to.Therea alot more to talk about but I can't without spoiling it so just buy it rent it borrow it steal it(not that you would)but try what you can to play it because you will enjoy it like I did.

Played it on Xbox 360 and I enjoyed it I don't know if the same applies for ps3 bit to me Resident Evil 6 made 2 huge steps forward for the franchise and im loving it. every minute of it.

Thats my review and please give me feedback if it made sense or made you think twice about or if you thought I was totally wrong and i need to get a punch to the face message me or tell me on Facebook Ernesto Plascencia im the guy with a white long-sleeved shirt.Or email me titoplascencia08@yahoo.com
  34. Oct 6, 2012
    Is the game perfect? No. Is it the best Resident Evil game? Probably not. Is it entertaining? Heck yes. Many people will try to claim that it is awful and that it is a mere shadow of the games before it. The truth of the matter is, it is very different from any other Resident Evil game. What we have is an example of a game that tried to do too much. We have four campaigns, all which offerIs the game perfect? No. Is it the best Resident Evil game? Probably not. Is it entertaining? Heck yes. Many people will try to claim that it is awful and that it is a mere shadow of the games before it. The truth of the matter is, it is very different from any other Resident Evil game. What we have is an example of a game that tried to do too much. We have four campaigns, all which offer completely different gameplay styles. We have Agent Hunt mode, mercenaries, co-op (up to four players) along with the standard changes to game mechanics, graphics and story. When you throw it all together, you end up with a game that bit off more than it could chew. Agent Hunt mode is generally short and unsatisfying. The four player coop depends on almost astronomical odds to actually happen. The four campaigns offer varying degrees of success. With all that being said, I still find myself enjoying the game. It offers one of the best story lines in the series, the computer AI has been improved from Resident Evil 5, and the gunplay is still very solid. The new character customization system offers players the chance to specialize in some unique and diverse ways. If you are looking for scary, the newest iteration will probably disappoint, but Resident Evil 5 wasn't that scary either. If you are looking for another standard Resident Evil game, you may not like it. RE6 takes a lot of risks, and doesn't necessarily get back an equal amount of reward. However, it is still a strong title and it makes me very excited for the future of this series. Expand
  35. Oct 7, 2012
    Let's get one thing straight, this game is not perfect, but it is DAMN good. Real quick, why don't we go back to Res 5. It got great reviews, people praised the co-op and visual style as well as the action, though the one thing people wanted more of was diversity. A different atmosphere, different characters, more story arch, something. Capcom listened. They took the excellent gameplayLet's get one thing straight, this game is not perfect, but it is DAMN good. Real quick, why don't we go back to Res 5. It got great reviews, people praised the co-op and visual style as well as the action, though the one thing people wanted more of was diversity. A different atmosphere, different characters, more story arch, something. Capcom listened. They took the excellent gameplay people loved from 4, 5 and Revelations and added a metric **** ton of content to it. Four full campaigns each of which drawing from a different Res game for inspiration, more guns, more characters including beloved returning favorites, varied mission structure, etc. On top of this they added the ability to move and shoot (from Revelations) and to dodge while shooting, a huge improvement from 5. So why all the hate? People consider 4 one of the greatest games ever conceived, loved 5 for its high octane co-op experience and loved Revelations for the new setting and the return of Jill. Res 6 is more of what those games offered, much more in fact. Twice as long with a slew of unlockables (and tons of replay value despite what the liars on here say), amazing visuals and all the action from previous titles. So why all the hate? I'll tell you why. Mass Effect 3. What? What does that have to do with it? Everything. You see since the community **** and cried and whined enough to get the endings to Mass Effect 3 altered, now they think they can **** and whine on every game until Capcom does what they want. Not going to happen. You see that only works when you're not hypocrites. Seriously, pull up the reviews. Res 4- 96 and 9.6.. Res 5- 83 and 7.5.. Res: Rev- 82 and 8.5. See, you can't love a style of gameplay and then bash it later on. The gameplay HAS NOT CHANGED (aside from control enhancements) since 2005. If anything people should be complaining that it's still the same (the same that they loved by the way) and hasn't changed, not that it's become something different, because it hasn't and honestly, if you don't like the gameplay, you have yourself to blame for loving three games in a row and showing Capcom that this is the style you want. Like I said... Hypocrites. The game has its faults, the camera can shift to forced perspective (something those of us that loved Res back in the ps1 heyday remember being a pain in the ass), the difficulty is a little uneven, the A.I. partner has a bit of ADD and the game relies a lot on QTE. These faults stop it from being perfect, but I have yet play a single perfect game in my 27 years. Is it scary? No, but these games have never been scary. They all provide the occasional jump scare with some tense action/chase scenes, like OH NO JILL, A GIANT SNAKE AND YOU HAVE NO ACID ROUNDS!! or HOLY **** LEON GET BACK IN THE DAMN BOAT!! These moments are what define the franchise, and Res 6 has these in spades. Buy with confidence, ignore the hate from false fans and whiners. Expand
  36. Oct 11, 2012
    resident evil 6 is an amazing game with minor flaws but the question is, is it a survival horror game ? will its not but thats no reason to pass on an amazing game that will give u over 20 hours of fun and more if u collect everything . capcom did a great game with this game so please dont beleive what the stupid nerds r saying they want resident evil to be like the old ones with fixedresident evil 6 is an amazing game with minor flaws but the question is, is it a survival horror game ? will its not but thats no reason to pass on an amazing game that will give u over 20 hours of fun and more if u collect everything . capcom did a great game with this game so please dont beleive what the stupid nerds r saying they want resident evil to be like the old ones with fixed camera and all but do u honestly thing ppl r gonna be inerested ? and how many survival horror games r out there at this time , so beleive me this game is amazing and u will have alot of fun playing it . peace Expand
  37. Oct 4, 2012
    There we have it folks, the biggest disappointment in video game history. This game is so unbelievably bad, I had a great time laughing at how generic it was. Capcom wanted the Call of Duty audience, so this is what they made. Fans are pissed at how bad this game was and it shows. It doesn't even deserve a review, the dirt on the bottom of my shoe is worth more than this trash.

Former

Former hardcore RE fan. Out.
  38. Oct 4, 2012
    There is no atmosphere, there is no challenge, it shoots only. The game is boring. Where is the true Resident Evil? It 's so difficult to realize?
    Resident Evil is dead. Capcom is dead.
    Capcom, think more fans and less money.
  39. Oct 4, 2012
    Let this game be a prime example for developers of why you DO NOT stray from the path that your series has made. The Resident Evil series made the Horror Game Market with its special touch. That touch caused the creation of many great horror games by other developers: Dead Space, ETC. That touch caused you to not waste your ammo and the priceless moments of scaring the **** out of you.Let this game be a prime example for developers of why you DO NOT stray from the path that your series has made. The Resident Evil series made the Horror Game Market with its special touch. That touch caused the creation of many great horror games by other developers: Dead Space, ETC. That touch caused you to not waste your ammo and the priceless moments of scaring the **** out of you. That touch is no-more. That touch has been replaced by a Gears of War with Micheal Bay acting as a director who mixed the explosions with zombies and timed events at every turn that was put in a blender and forced into your face. That taste is the most god awful thing you tasted in your life. You threw it up and screamed WHAT THE **** DID I JUST TASTE. Expand
  40. Oct 3, 2012
    Very bad game design. Some scenes like flee in motorcycle can actually be played without hands, without any inputs. Like a film. Where's interactions ? BAD GAME !
  41. Oct 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the perfect example of lots of good ideas being thrown together and compiled too quickly. Having 4 separate campaigns each with a unique feel is a good idea. Being forced to replay the exact same sequence in subsequent adventures and re-watching cutscenes is not. Four player co-op sounds great, but it only happens at those crossover events, so don't plan on playing with 3 friends from the beginning. The gunplay is improved, but now instead of action/horror we're playing a 3rd person shooter. The idea is to trade the fear, delicate planning and conservation of ammo, and puzzles for non-stop action and a thrilling story. While the action may be non-stop, the story isn't exactly compelling. It seems drawn from the same brilliant (sarcasm!) minds as the RE movies. To be fair the stories for past adventures weren't astounding, but if story was the focus, consider the ball dropped. And I find it strange that the producers have no problem converting Ada from thief to hero to villain over the course of the series, but seem to have a problem in displaying her in anything but red evening wear... even in a blizzard. (Note to producers: a female character can be sexy without slow motion graceful fighting or gratuitous cleavage). And they seem to be unable to show Chris in anything but a familiar green and gray uniform. Etc for the other familiars. As fans, we don't need the same costumes every time to know who the characters are. While I do applaud the "realism" of loading these professional agents with appropriate weapons from the get-go, that didn't need to take away from the classic loadout system and the occasional manifestation of a new and better weapon. Force me to use up my ammo and make the tough choice of holding on to an empty weapon in the hopes of finding more ammo and ditching my snipe rifle for the sure a less powerful .22 caliber pistol which I have a whole box of rounds. Further, why would you ever scrap the weapon upgrade system? And for a nearly useless skill system? There was a major opportunity for improvement missed. The quick time events were exciting and new in the RE:4, but now they seem to happen every 6 minutes. This means that in certain instances, instead of sitting back in accomplishment after beating a boss or reaching a major plot point, you have to be constantly ready in case someone attacks you in the middle of a monologue. At the very least Leon's segment felt familiar, but there was less searching, puzzle solving, and fearful tension than fighting off zombie after zombie with overpowered melee only to realize that I was going to have plenty of ammo coming. Chris' section was constant over the shoulder run and gunning where Chris keeps almost getting blown up. It was like playing Mass Effect 3 without the biotic powers. At least he finally meets Ada... Who is now insane. Jake's section is ridiculous. I'm firm in my belief that the "No Hope" tag line comes from the fact that the Ustanak is invincible. What hope does mankind have against that thing? Plus, I'm ok with shooting an occasional barrel such that it explodes, but is it necessary to fall back on this cliche for every overpowered enemy? I feel like RE:5 did a fair job at making these invincible boss fights varied. Maybe that's just comparatively. Still, there are improvements. Enemies are varied. Movement is better. Dodging, sliding, and taking cover are fun once you know what you're doing. Melee may see overpowered, but I enjoyed palming thrusting enemies end over end. Moreover, there are basically four separate stories. Huge amounts of game (with minimal repetition). Most of the game can be played with two players. Plus some set piece events are highly rewarding when you have a real live person covering your back. Mercenaries is back and even better with the new controls. If this were a new franchise, I would say it was a good first try. But coming off RE:5 which was decent, this feels lazy and as the scores indicate: insulting to longtime fans of the series. Expand
  42. Oct 3, 2012
    I should of known better. This is not resident evil. After playing for one day, I returned it. It's got plenty of qte action(not for me) , where is the horror? Short answer not in this game. Capcom has really dropped the ball with this one. Resident evil went from top tier to gutter trash. Avoid at all costs.
  43. Oct 5, 2012
    There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Supported byThere are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Supported by extensive promotional activities worldwide, the initial shipment of this new game has reached 4.5 million, the highest ever for a Capcom game. Expand
  44. Oct 6, 2012
    love it, all these zero's are atrocious, if your looking for re4 this isnt it get over it, so stop crying because you want another version of an old game, capcom wants to tap into a new market and some of us love it
  45. Oct 3, 2012
    Where is the Horror!!? This game is 80% generic 3rd person action-shooter and 20% (or even less) survival horror.I though Capcom had learned with RE5 that co-op play really kills all the tension. What else is to dislike about this game: messed up story, killing regular zombies is really annoying, having an arrow/marked point telling you which way to go, Leon Kennedy harsh voice. This gameWhere is the Horror!!? This game is 80% generic 3rd person action-shooter and 20% (or even less) survival horror.I though Capcom had learned with RE5 that co-op play really kills all the tension. What else is to dislike about this game: messed up story, killing regular zombies is really annoying, having an arrow/marked point telling you which way to go, Leon Kennedy harsh voice. This game in my opinion is a bad mix between RE5 and RE Racoon City. If you Didn't like any of these 2 games you won't like this one. The RE franchise as a horror survivor game is now dead. Dead space is now the true and only king of the genre. Expand
  46. Oct 5, 2012
    Capcom has for many years used its multi-platform strategy of developing titles across many game platforms to make its brands even more popular. In addition, Capcom uses the Single content multiple usage strategy to maximize the value of its content. By continuing to use these approaches, Capcom is determined to provide a diverse spectrum of game players worldwide with games that meetCapcom has for many years used its multi-platform strategy of developing titles across many game platforms to make its brands even more popular. In addition, Capcom uses the Single content multiple usage strategy to maximize the value of its content. By continuing to use these approaches, Capcom is determined to provide a diverse spectrum of game players worldwide with games that meet their highest expectations. Expand
  47. Jul 26, 2013
    THis game is honestly retarted, it is the worst RE game in fact the game is so bad George Bush wouldnt even wipe is arse on it, ITS THAT BAD, REALLY BIG LET DOWN, SELL THE GOD DAMN THING OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK PEOPLE U DON"T WANT THIS SELL IT DAMN IT SELL IT
  48. Oct 8, 2012
    I thought it was pretty good. I don't really get all the hate. Sure, it has problems. So does everything else. Nobody's perfect. Does it really matter that the game had one or two features that you don't like, when in reality, you make up such a small part of their customer base? You don't really matter. They didn't make the game for you, they made the game for everyone. Just beI thought it was pretty good. I don't really get all the hate. Sure, it has problems. So does everything else. Nobody's perfect. Does it really matter that the game had one or two features that you don't like, when in reality, you make up such a small part of their customer base? You don't really matter. They didn't make the game for you, they made the game for everyone. Just be happy that they made it, period. They didn't have to, you know. Expand
  49. Oct 8, 2012
    Stop freaking out and hitting zero. Seriously? A zero? No current gen game is that awful. This a vast improvement over RE5 and Operation Raccoon City. This a case of fanboys not getting their way.
  50. Oct 5, 2012
    "Leon" and "Chris". In all, there are seven main characters and four stories, giving this title an unprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a"Leon" and "Chris". In all, there are seven main characters and four stories, giving this title an unprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Supported by extensive promotional activities worldwide, the initial shipment of this new game has reached 4.5 million Expand
  51. Oct 5, 2012
    unprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality thatunprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Expand
  52. Oct 6, 2012
    First of all the new instalment of RE franchise is no longer the survival horror game - in fact the last RE with some horror atmosphere was the innovative RE4, whereas the fifth part of the series was already an action/co-op game. The latest RE has deepen this path. That is why it is totally understandable, that the people who were looking forward for slow/survival climate here, areFirst of all the new instalment of RE franchise is no longer the survival horror game - in fact the last RE with some horror atmosphere was the innovative RE4, whereas the fifth part of the series was already an action/co-op game. The latest RE has deepen this path. That is why it is totally understandable, that the people who were looking forward for slow/survival climate here, are disappointed and a lot will hate this game. On the other side I would recommend the new RE to all fans which felt with love with Resident after the 4th/5th instalments, as the new part has everything what a modern action TPS game should have - superb visuals, solid controls (which are as smoothly as never before in the franchise), back grounded by nice storytelling. There has been a lot of criticizm about annoying QTEs in this game - in fact it depends on your gameplay style, you can minimize these while keeping the distance from your foes (if you are a sharp shooter) / even though the QTEs are easy to handle for any gamer skilled with the pad (personally Ive enjoyed them); Overall as an action game with some horror background this game is definitely worth a 8.5/9.0 score, whereas due to many trolled scores, I am giving 10; Expand
  53. Oct 7, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Getting one thing out in the open there before I actually write my thoughts on the game... NO.. THIS IS NOT RESIDENT EVIL 1 OR 2... If you want to play those games, nobodies stopping you from popping in your old discs. THAT GENERATION IS OVER, GET OVER IT! God knows I DO NOT want to play the same damn game from the 90's with better graphics. People that are saying that the game has changed too much are just full of nostalgia. The changes are AMAZING. Something new and different which is good. If they made it more like Resident Evil 2, PEOPLE WOULD STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN! The problem is that people don't know what they want! NOW! I found the game to be very compelling with the story, but in a way where it makes you guess until the end. Once you complete Ada's campaign, pieces start fitting. The more campaigns you complete the better the understanding of the plot becomes. They aren't just telling you, they are making you wonder until later. Which I like. BUT Capcom... Seriously... THE ONLINE FEATURES ARE USELESS. Might as well throw them in the trash.. Agent Hunt? Its fun for about 30 minutes until you get tired of being killed in one shot. YOU DON'T EVEN GET ANYTHING OUT OF AGENT HUNT. Basically a one time play and you're done. Not to mention the annoyance of not being able to play with people you know, all you have is quick-match with randoms.

The mercenaries is nothing new, its been in the games for a very long time. I'm not saying its not fun.... But it gets old... Really old... Running around killing the same things. It got old 3 games ago. Now the issues I had with the campaign which I found to be extremely annoying was for one the damn camera. During your campaign with Chris and Piers you run into a giant oogy-boogie which you must run around this giant circular room while jumping and sliding under things. This would be amazing IF the damn camera wouldn't change every 3 seconds and invert the controls to make you run backwards.
    The second issue I had was OF COURSE the AI. Sitting at the door waiting for your partner while the AI runs around shooting at random zombies until it dies and you fail the mission gets very annoying. Another annoying thing was not having the option to play the prologue when you first pop in the disc. Be ready to go because it takes you directly to gameplay with a push of a button. I came back with Leon's awesome haircut on my screen waiting with no clue as where he was. The last thing I'd have to admit was the VERY cheesy lines Leon had. IT WAS PAINFUL. In the prologue... "So... back for more...?" What made that so bad was when he was saying it, he looked like CLINT EASTWOOD. Looked like he was going to say "So...back for more...Punk?... Are ya?...". Despite these few flaws and one hilarious one at times, the game was an amazing success. Don't listen to the idiots who gave it a low rating because the game was "TOO DIFFERENT" ... I hate that with a passion.
  54. Oct 17, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 isn't the same genre as the first Resident Evil titles. Just accept it and rate this game a 10 for being the best coop-action-game of the year.
    Can't stop playing, the gameplay is just to awesome.
  55. Oct 7, 2012
    Oh, the people these days. Let's say they all are wrong. It all seems like people complaining about controls have their hands growing on their feet, the graphics haters are blind, and the bored just didn't play this. This one is awesome! C'mon people, get rid of your suffering about mechanic change. Action does fit RE. IF we kept walking the mansions for all this time, wouldn't we complainOh, the people these days. Let's say they all are wrong. It all seems like people complaining about controls have their hands growing on their feet, the graphics haters are blind, and the bored just didn't play this. This one is awesome! C'mon people, get rid of your suffering about mechanic change. Action does fit RE. IF we kept walking the mansions for all this time, wouldn't we complain that they change nothing? I personnally think this is an exceptional action game, and, perhaps, one of GOTYs. It's Resident Evil's best game ever since. It's action sequences are good to no end, packing in difficulty, blasts and fast-paced gameplay. Of course, it's nothing like the first four REs, but still, as game of 2012, it's perfect. Expand
  56. Oct 4, 2012
    Annoying camera, delayed controls. Sometimes FPS has drop to uncomfortable low. Gameplay make me feel i got trolled by developers. I don't care the game not look like classic RE successor, I actually was waiting for good action in RE-universe. But unfortunately is not even a good action. Disappointment.
  57. Oct 8, 2012
    This game raise the bar of mediocrity in every way. The only thing that i can call survival horror in this game is the fact to buy it. The fourth instalment in the series was amazing, probably one of the greatest game i ever played. I understand a concept need a refresh from time to time, but not this way. The demo of the game didn't convince me at all but like many of us i decided toThis game raise the bar of mediocrity in every way. The only thing that i can call survival horror in this game is the fact to buy it. The fourth instalment in the series was amazing, probably one of the greatest game i ever played. I understand a concept need a refresh from time to time, but not this way. The demo of the game didn't convince me at all but like many of us i decided to give a chance and bought it. The biggest deception of 2012 by far. Expand
  58. Oct 4, 2012
    All those low scores are made by fans who are nostalgic. Im really shocked about the low scores that this game is having! A lot of people are complaining that its not a survival horror anymore, yet they gave RE4 and RE5 a great score! dont get me wrong RE4 is one of my favorites with RE2. The problem is that these haters dont realize that CAPCOM has moved on. A lot of so called gamers areAll those low scores are made by fans who are nostalgic. Im really shocked about the low scores that this game is having! A lot of people are complaining that its not a survival horror anymore, yet they gave RE4 and RE5 a great score! dont get me wrong RE4 is one of my favorites with RE2. The problem is that these haters dont realize that CAPCOM has moved on. A lot of so called gamers are saying that this is the worst RE game of all time, but they gave RE4 and RE5 a great score and even RE operation racoon city had a better score! what the hell? And i've played all the RE games, since 1997. Expand
  59. Oct 4, 2012
    This is not the Resident Evil I've been waiting for. And that's sad. I really thought that after the amazing Revelations on the 3DS they finally turned back to their origins... but they are not. RE6 story is a mess, too many QTE and even the campaign's beginning is bad rendered. Not a general introduction? How did Sherry and Jake meet? Leon's suddenly there at the right moment? What was heThis is not the Resident Evil I've been waiting for. And that's sad. I really thought that after the amazing Revelations on the 3DS they finally turned back to their origins... but they are not. RE6 story is a mess, too many QTE and even the campaign's beginning is bad rendered. Not a general introduction? How did Sherry and Jake meet? Leon's suddenly there at the right moment? What was he doing there? If the president was zombified, how has that happened? Hasn't he got bodyguards? Leon was there right? Why isn't he a zombie? Chris's scenery has too much action, and not even the good one. Only positive things is the graphic/atmosphere (especially in Leon's campaign) and maybe some of the online modes... Why can't they just follow RE: Revelations path? That was the good way :( Expand
  60. Oct 9, 2012
    I just don't understand the extremely negative reception to the game, this sixth installment to the series is a very enjoyable title to be played. The game is not as exaggeratingly broken as those who hated the game had stated; the camera though close is not awful, the set pieces are amazing and the story though convoluted is interesting. My complaints are the over use of quick time eventsI just don't understand the extremely negative reception to the game, this sixth installment to the series is a very enjoyable title to be played. The game is not as exaggeratingly broken as those who hated the game had stated; the camera though close is not awful, the set pieces are amazing and the story though convoluted is interesting. My complaints are the over use of quick time events to annoyingly escape from the zombie and boss grapple holds and the long-winded and repetitive boss fights towards the end of each campaign chapter. Finally, my last complaint is that Capcom once again stupidly reduced the split screen size similar to lost planet 2 splitscreen which makes the screen split too small to enjoy playing. Negatives aside, I personally enjoyed playing this game so far and found there were genuine horror- tension during the gameplay particularly during Leon's campaign and yes even in Chris's campaign when his squad wad slowly dying gruesomely around him. Overall, this game is one of the better action games released this year
    I do understand that this game has deviated significantly from its survival horror roots since I did play resident evil 1 and 4. So i will not strongly recommend this game to the series's fans. However, for those who are interested in the action genre mixed with diluted survival horror I suggest you should try this game out.
  61. Oct 12, 2012
    True fans of this saga are the strongly criticize this new release and not those who defend it. And the explanation is simple, this new release can not be considered a "Biohazard", because it simply has no basis to be. Biohazard is characterized for being a horror title, a title of survival. That is, a survival horror and not a bad shooter with a bad control. TRADUCIDO AL ESPAÑOL:True fans of this saga are the strongly criticize this new release and not those who defend it. And the explanation is simple, this new release can not be considered a "Biohazard", because it simply has no basis to be. Biohazard is characterized for being a horror title, a title of survival. That is, a survival horror and not a bad shooter with a bad control. TRADUCIDO AL ESPAÑOL: Los verdaderos fans de esta saga son los que critican duramente esta nueva entrega y nó los que la defienden. Y la explicación es bien sencilla, esta nueva entrega no puede considerarse un "Biohazard", porque sencillamente carece de las bases para poder serlo. Biohazard se caracterizaba por ser un título de terror, un título de supervivencia. Es decir, un Survival Horror y no un mal shooter con un pésimo control. Expand
  62. Oct 15, 2012
  63. Oct 10, 2012
    Resident Evil used to be a scary survival horror innovator. It used to be unique and a leader in its respective field. Now it is just another Gears of War type action game. It has lost its way and has become a generic Micheal Bay title. True Resident Evil fans avoid it and show Capcom we don't want another generic shooter. If the sales figures reflect this they could actually make a uniqueResident Evil used to be a scary survival horror innovator. It used to be unique and a leader in its respective field. Now it is just another Gears of War type action game. It has lost its way and has become a generic Micheal Bay title. True Resident Evil fans avoid it and show Capcom we don't want another generic shooter. If the sales figures reflect this they could actually make a unique survival horror title. Expand
  64. Oct 8, 2012
    One thing is clear; Resident Evil is no longer a Survival Horror series. I, like many other original fans, had hoped RE5 was a failed experiment and that RE6 would return to the franchise's roots. RE6, however, crushed those hopes. Classic Resident Evil is built around a dark and foreboding atmosphere, traps, puzzles, intriguing boss fights, and legitimate zombie scares. Those gamesOne thing is clear; Resident Evil is no longer a Survival Horror series. I, like many other original fans, had hoped RE5 was a failed experiment and that RE6 would return to the franchise's roots. RE6, however, crushed those hopes. Classic Resident Evil is built around a dark and foreboding atmosphere, traps, puzzles, intriguing boss fights, and legitimate zombie scares. Those games made you think on how best to approach all situations. You had to figure out how to defeat bosses, what keys you needed and how to find them, and how to solve complex puzzles. You also have to conserve ammunition, which made the game more about intellect and resourcefulness, and less about action action action....

RE6 has puzzles, but they are either ridiculously simple or incredibly unintuitive. Keys? What use are they if you can almost always just kick down a door. Traps? Please. This is an action game hell bent on pushing you FORWARD, never retracing your steps. Scary zombies? First of all, I'm not sure what you'd call these things. Some look like mummies, others are apparently intelligent and can fire weapons at you. Some resemble the las plagas from RE4, which means they look like a random assortment of tentacles attached to a moving mass of cat turds and raw sewage. Boss fights are about what you'd expect. Human-being like things erupt out of their human skin into something the size of a 747 and have yellowish-orange glowing spots that say "hit me here, 500 times, or just keep shooting and I'll die eventually". Quicktime events, my favorite gaming device ever, are back in full force. At least they're easier to catch than in RE5.

What did I like about this game? The story was fairly solid, and I enjoyed being able to play from 3 different perspectives and as 6 separate characters. The scenery is diverse and enjoyable, even if it lacks the depth of previous RE games. There are some cool melee animations, and an assortment of weapons. What else did I not like? The inventory system sucks. And it's different for each campaign. Using an herb is easy enough IF you've placed your herbs in the container that allows you to hit one button and heal yourself. First Aid sprays? I had to look up online how to use them, which is total nonsense. And, for whatever reason, Leon couldn't seem to use them at all during the final boss fight. I'm not sure why...Final boss fight in Leon's campaign is probably the most annoying and frustrating boss fight ever, period. I couldn't beat the final boss a computer-controlled Helena because she's so inept and ineffective, so definitely play online with a human as your #2. The game's not so bad if you consider it strictly action. I, however, expect more from a game with "Resident Evil" in the title.
  65. Oct 8, 2012
    God this game is shocking. Many people have said it and I am going to say it too. Waste of money. This is not a horror game but a poor shoot them up/ action game when there is so many other good games in this category out there to buy that a far worthy of money spent on them. When you put res evil 6 side by side with them, this game is crappy that looks and feels as if it was designedGod this game is shocking. Many people have said it and I am going to say it too. Waste of money. This is not a horror game but a poor shoot them up/ action game when there is so many other good games in this category out there to buy that a far worthy of money spent on them. When you put res evil 6 side by side with them, this game is crappy that looks and feels as if it was designed years ago. The story and game play is bland and boring and and all blurs into on another. You just want it to end. The game can be played on cruise control. Not a satisfactory ending either. O the zombies magically dissolve into the ground too ........ and humans transform into T rex, scorpions and transform back again. If I want to play transformers I will buy that game. This game tries to be everything to everyone and trust me, it falls far short in all areas. Horror, shooting, action, story, graphics. game play, all well below acceptable standards. They only have the main characters back to fool people into trying to invest in their stories. The c virus is laughable with what it does.

I wish I had spent my money on something else. Please anyone who reads this wait for a massive price drop and a apology from Capcom for making you go through the torture of playing it. You fooled me this time Capcom, let's see will you fool me into buying res evil 7 early next time. Answer is no.
  66. Oct 9, 2012
    I just finished Leon's campaign on veteran, total time for 5 chapters +- 13 hours. I had a freakin blast!! I Honestly dont know what the majority's problem with the game is.Yes the game's got the horror aspect, to those who think think the opposite, you probably dont know the meaning of the word horror. RE6 is for sure better than RE5 not as good as RE4.Cant really compare RE1 and RE2 withI just finished Leon's campaign on veteran, total time for 5 chapters +- 13 hours. I had a freakin blast!! I Honestly dont know what the majority's problem with the game is.Yes the game's got the horror aspect, to those who think think the opposite, you probably dont know the meaning of the word horror. RE6 is for sure better than RE5 not as good as RE4.Cant really compare RE1 and RE2 with RE6 its like comparing C&C with Starcraft 2,With two campaigns remaining, I guess add another 20 hours to complete both campaigns and you got a game that gives +- 30-40 hours of gameplay and that is for SP only, a very rare sight nowadays with most games. Maybe I'm just lucky not to feel I have wasted my money, Expand
  67. Feb 15, 2013
    great cod clone! better zombies,guns and action... but cod has more and better horror scenes. its a cod clone without horror ;D
  68. Oct 11, 2012
    The reviews up are just shredding this game. But to be honest, I can't fault them. I was there, saving up my $$$ for months just to buy a PS1 and play Resident Evil. I have been there from RE1 all the way till now. The only reason I even purchased a Dreamcast system was for RE: Code Veronica.

I see RE6 for rent and snap it up to take home. I put it in my Xbox 360 and played for 20 minutes. I put the controller down, put it back in the rental box and returned it. It was that horrifyingly stripped of everything Resident Evil used to be so long ago.

This is a generic action shooter with undead creatures roaming around that you can kill or melee to death. It is linear, which is everything that the old RE's never stood for. You could adventure and explore to your own peril if you so chose, and you would hopefully find a single box of 10 bullets or 1 round for a grenade launcher you didn't even have yet, which would only make you salivate to finally find that grenade launcher. None of this exists in this game.

If you are a new comer to the RE franchise, then welcome aboard. You'll love the game because you never tried the older ones that actually challenged you. If you are an old-school RE fan, then let this one slip past and fade into obscurity where it belongs.

I did not like anything about the game and how it started or kept going. It was boring and linear, and the QTE's (button pushing Quick Time Events) yank you right out of the game and don't allow you to even look up on the screen to see whatever the hell your character is doing during the cutscene. Dev's..? I'd actually like to WATCH the cutscene, instead of keeping my eyes focused on the bottom of the screen like I'm watching a subbed Jap anime. This game is a shallow shadow of it's former glory. Old-schoolers stay away, leave this game for the fluffy noobs that never knew how awesome RE used to be....

And for those thinking: "dude... this guy only played 20 minutes of the first chapter... wtf, how can he write a bad review... QQQ?"
    To answer: I've played countless games, and if it's fun I'll play it. If it sucks, then I stop playing after a little bit and return the rental. I fell asleep playing RE 5 and couldn't get past the linear boring play style of RE 6. Something has happened to this franchise.

I had more fun playing Mark of the Ninja (a new 2-D side scroller, put over 30 hrs+ into it), this game got on my last nerve in under 20 minutes...
  69. Oct 30, 2012
    I and many other fans it would seem looked forward to this entry especially thanks to the news of leons story. Ahh yes zombies return and the series provides the old fans with something resembling the traditional games that made the series a huge hit to begin with. For graphics the modeling is goid but many textures are just horrible. Look at the cars on the bridge in the beggining ofI and many other fans it would seem looked forward to this entry especially thanks to the news of leons story. Ahh yes zombies return and the series provides the old fans with something resembling the traditional games that made the series a huge hit to begin with. For graphics the modeling is goid but many textures are just horrible. Look at the cars on the bridge in the beggining of leons playthrough. The insides of the school are perfect but the cars and jet among other things looks like ps1 inserts.

Graphics i can look past but qtes are something that even in a zombie arc leaves me frustrated. And now zombies can carry weapons. Another huge dissapointment. This game series wanted to innovate but what they did actually created a whole new game but stole the re title. I love the shooting mechanics but hate seeing an re game have military game style shootouts with enemies (some) that look more at home in a harry potter movie than re canon. Any company willing to take a popular well loved an established title and change everything alienating a large percentage of there fanbase desearves failure to open there eyes a bit. With the huge success of the walking dead tv series destroying the re movies and same time proving peoplr still LOVE that story setting why did they maje choices that would undenyable seperate there fan base in favor of heavy action gunfights when the series clearlu centers its existing popularity on slow paced zombie out break survival. This proves theu dont care about existing fan base and set standards. Iys all anout changing everything to somethinh unrecognizable to selk on title alone when this could have succeeded as a different title.
  70. Oct 28, 2012
    Not a bad game so far but the qte's is very VERY irritating. There is the one part where you havve to land a plane that will actually make me think twice about buying the next release of RE. I don't know what the story is behind the qte's because it doesn't prove anything or make a game enjoyable, it just irritates players. I would've given this game a high rating but the qte's made meNot a bad game so far but the qte's is very VERY irritating. There is the one part where you havve to land a plane that will actually make me think twice about buying the next release of RE. I don't know what the story is behind the qte's because it doesn't prove anything or make a game enjoyable, it just irritates players. I would've given this game a high rating but the qte's made me change my mind Expand
  71. Oct 30, 2012
    I gotta say this game was very fun and very disappointing at the same time. Fun because I played split-screen co-op throughout the campaign with my brother, and enjoyed the story. But got very disappointed once I played Ada's campagin( which forces you to play single player) and realized how poor the game was. I didn't even make it through the first level of her campaign (that's how bad itI gotta say this game was very fun and very disappointing at the same time. Fun because I played split-screen co-op throughout the campaign with my brother, and enjoyed the story. But got very disappointed once I played Ada's campagin( which forces you to play single player) and realized how poor the game was. I didn't even make it through the first level of her campaign (that's how bad it was). Now the game has many flaws like the aiming in which the default aiming is broken but YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO LASER SIGHT, IT'LL MAKE THE GAME MORE PLAYABLE. The deaths are also very cheap, and the camera angels are awkward and very off at times, in return also causing non-nonsensical deaths. Now all three campaigns are decent ( Leon's being my favorite) but very forgettable at the same time. I think this game would have been better received if Crapcom had given consumers a decent tutorial on how to use the changes they have made to the genre. Overall a decent game, but very disappointing, Woulda given it a 7, if it wasn't for Ada's campaign that left a bad taste in my mouth. If you have a weekend to spare, it won't hurt to play, but I wouldn't recommend buying this forgettable piece of Japanese trash. Expand
  72. Oct 29, 2012
    The only think that keeps the game held at a 4/10 is Leon / Ada campaign. These two campaigns are somewhat good, maybe the same level of resident evil 5, superior in some sense but inferior in another. Leon's campaign did not go too over board with the problems in the other two campaigns. Jake's campaign consist of absurd quick time events and running at awkward camera angles. Many ofThe only think that keeps the game held at a 4/10 is Leon / Ada campaign. These two campaigns are somewhat good, maybe the same level of resident evil 5, superior in some sense but inferior in another. Leon's campaign did not go too over board with the problems in the other two campaigns. Jake's campaign consist of absurd quick time events and running at awkward camera angles. Many of the zombies have guns, rocket launchers, tuxedos, snipers, tanks, parachutes, helicopters, and karate... enough pointless junk that would make any video gamer, fan or no fan, puke. There is even has driving segments that have no business being in the game. The bosses are the same person in this campaign so nothing new and interesting.

Chris's campaign is basically the same thing, only this time you occasionally fight some interesting bosses. Summary: Leon campaign: 8/10 - Decent bosses, not too many frustrating QTE or camera issues

Ada: 8/10 - Same Chris: 0/10 - J' avo do not feel like B.O.W.s or zombies or parasite infected, they feel like enemies in an uncharted game. Many bad camera issues, too many quick time events. Jake: 0/10 - J' avo issues, even more bad camera issues, an absurd amount of quick time events, and many vehicle moments that don't suit the game well.

Story: 8/10 - story was decent, but there are many plot holes

Controls: 9/10 - the controls are consistent and the work but most of it seems unnecessary for a good game. Inventory: 2/10 - Each character gets over 6 guns and the ammo takes up all the space, this would have been avoided if they made 1 person hold different guns like in RE5.

Boss fights: 5/10: Some bosses were pretty good, but some were scripted.

Puzzles: 0/10 - no puzzles, or anything requiring much thought.

Characters: 7/10 - The characters were not at their best this time around with the exception of Ada.

Verdict: 4/10
  73. May 14, 2013
    Okay so let me start by saying yes I am a Resident evil fan boy. But! I will be completely honest in this review.
    So in RE6 theres 3 different campaigns plus Ada's if you beat the game but now you can just down load it or whatever each campaign crosses into each other and you can play it online with someone else so its pretty cool but it still doesn't help out in this review. I'm gonna go from bad to good in this so here I go.
    1. Jake's story.
    Okay so Jake is wesker's son and he's a mercenary thats got something in his blood that'll save the world and we find him in this place shooting up something I don't know. But along comes his partner Sherry Birkin from resident evil 2 she was a little kid back then now shes all grown up and hot and stuff. This campaign was bad let me just come out and say that it could've been more I feel like this one was made so say hey! Look blows up check this one out! Yeah NO! With repetitive boss battles and frustrating "melee" attacks and a dumb story line I was royally pissed off in the end of this story and glad that it was over when I finished this one.

2.Chris's story
    Okay so I'll say Chris's was decent compared to Jake's. okay so in this story its a few years after he killed wesker and went through the hell that was RE5 so now we see him drunk as in this European bar where we meet his partner Pierce Nivans who I'll say I really liked He's a bad ass I kind of like the relationship tey have its pretty cool this one I can say capcom actually tried in this seeing how its Chris Redfield and all but going on...in this the boss battles are pretty damn cool the action is fun and blows up! But theres NO ****ING HORROR ELEMENTS IN THIS!!! WTF capcom by far I was saddened by the ending but also happy with it.

1.Leon's story.
    Okay so Leon has come a long way we can all say that after kicking ass and practically becoming the face of resident evil in RE4 we now find our hero in washington D.C with a very hot Helena Harper whos like a secret service agent or something I don't remember. Anyway this campaign is a throw back to RE2 kind of. Not a whole lot of horror in this but theres not alot of action either his story is pretty epic like Chris's so its safe to say Leon's campaign saved this game from a pretty bad review from me. Also it has some cool little easter eggs I found so yeah haha I liked that. But in this you're trying to find out who attacked washington and also prevent another outbreak in Japan. Its pretty cool and fun too I just wish it would've had some horror in it all I found was one good jump scare in the bathroom and then that was it. But this one was my favorite though.

4. Adas story okay so in ads its more of a fill in the blank story its annoying and dumb thats all.

Collectively this game could've been more if they havn't tried to satisfy everybody and stayed true to if core. The moving while you shoot thing is okay but it just makes the camera all messed up and junk and it pissed me off alot as sometimes I'd find myself running into walls and end up getting killed. But I will say this all the stories are pretty cool. Lemme reframe that the story is pretty damn good.
    A damaged Chris Redfield a pissed off Leon and a kick ass jake. All add up to a good story but capcom falls short in this one so I'll give it a 7 its still a cool game but not the greatest. Hopefully capcom will revive the series some how. Maybe it will be with Revelations being ported or maybe Resident evil 7 but I'll be there to support my favorite franchise thats pissing me off but maybe just maybe they'll bring back that old resident evil feel.
  74. Jul 15, 2014
    I played Resident Evil 6 every day for 4 hours. It was just so hard to walk away. SO many people neglect this game. I'm an ALL TIME FAN of the Resident Evil series. Yeah cool get Amnesia fine but this game shows horror and action almost as well as that. I loved the Chris and Jake campaign and even though you got way to many guns and ammo, I still felt good while playing it. Sure zombiesI played Resident Evil 6 every day for 4 hours. It was just so hard to walk away. SO many people neglect this game. I'm an ALL TIME FAN of the Resident Evil series. Yeah cool get Amnesia fine but this game shows horror and action almost as well as that. I loved the Chris and Jake campaign and even though you got way to many guns and ammo, I still felt good while playing it. Sure zombies had guns but everyone has a different perspective on zombies. Its possible for them to have guns if there brain can function enough. I liked this game. Resident Evil 6 gets a 9/10 Expand
  75. Oct 3, 2012
    Worst game ever... In the past, ever since RE 2 on the N64, I would put in a RE game and just Know that it was going to make life okay, I knew that all my anxieties and failings and disappointments in life were going to be left at the door when I popped in this RE game. I could always rely on their quality, substance, and entertainment. They were like any other Thing ever created. TheyWorst game ever... In the past, ever since RE 2 on the N64, I would put in a RE game and just Know that it was going to make life okay, I knew that all my anxieties and failings and disappointments in life were going to be left at the door when I popped in this RE game. I could always rely on their quality, substance, and entertainment. They were like any other Thing ever created. They weren't just games, they were inspirations that brought me to new psychological heights. I connected with their creative streams of thought, their high quality craftsmanship, these games made me a better person. I wanted to reach the level of inspiration and quality that I experienced in these games in my own life. And I had patience and trust and security in that. That no matter what, Capcom would always release a quality RE game that put all other games and most other forms of entertainment media to shame. And now this, it is almost as if one awoke into a sad disappointing nightmare, where all faith and trust and hope are gone and you are only left with yourself and the bland ugliness that surrounds you everywhere. Everything about RE6 is wrong, everything, it just feels wrong altogether. Perhaps it is this stage in time, perhaps there needs to be death to many things for a beautiful and inspired birth of new things. But the death of RE is one of the most painful and sad experiences of my entertainment life. I have had relationships end that felt less discouraging than this. When RE6 tagged it 'no hope left' they were just smacking us lifelong fans in the face with another 'F U we know your hopes are crushed'. Whoever allowed this game to be made is undeserving of a seat at mcdonald's. The creator of this game is lacking testosterone and has no artistic substance to them at all, they are ugly, whoever made this game is a bad mark on humanity. I'm going to go vomit now. Collapse
  76. Oct 7, 2012
    Resident evil 6 is pretty good! I give it a 10 because its got me hooked. It's fun. Faster paced than the previous Resident evils ( it lets you shoot while walking!). Action is cinematic with a Michael bay flair. I want to play this game and see all the story lines. I think capcom is trying to give us something more exciting to maybe satisfy the "call of duty" fans and try to bring newResident evil 6 is pretty good! I give it a 10 because its got me hooked. It's fun. Faster paced than the previous Resident evils ( it lets you shoot while walking!). Action is cinematic with a Michael bay flair. I want to play this game and see all the story lines. I think capcom is trying to give us something more exciting to maybe satisfy the "call of duty" fans and try to bring new fans. Instead they pissed everybody off! People perhaps still want re1,2,or3? Re4 was good at the time it came out. Re5 felt like more of the same. Re6 in my opinion is good because it offers me something more streamlined. I don't really have time any more to search through mazes and puzzles. There's really not that many QTE like everyone is saying. It's only in the beginning, just trying to grab your attention. Not challenging? I guess try it on the hardest setting. More puzzles ? Try Ada's quest. You can play this game any way you want. Slow and search every corner or run and gun. Not scary enough? Jeez, whats scary now a days? people are filming accident scenes with their cell phones and putting videos on the internet with people getting decapitated! that's scary! Go watch those videos, nothing will scare you then. Give some slack to Capcom. Re6 is loads of fun and my kids like watching and even playing it too. I think people are too hard on this game. Don't believe the 0 ratings. These guys may have only played the first chapter and that's it probably. What did people expect from RE in this day and age where shooters are king and multiplayer has become the number one priority over single player mode. Give capcom more credit, there's some fun things in here: big action, co op team play, agent hunt mode shenanigans and hot babes with cleavage! I'm having a great time! I thought I wasn't going to like this game because I didn't care too much for re5, but I was pleasantly surprised. Expand
  77. Oct 5, 2012
  78. Oct 5, 2012
    People on here are dicks. Amazing controls and a great counter system. It's like Gears of War meets Assassin's Creed. Still haven't beat it, but that is because it has 4 completely different, very long campaigns on them. A great game but if you're not familiar with the Resident Evil storyline, you will be lost in the story. As always, Resident Evil delivers again.
  79. Oct 5, 2012
    I'll begin my saying yes I am a diehard fan, and yes I am overall disappointed with this game as I felt Capcom should stop trying to attract the attention of the 3rd person shooter market where it has stiff competition with the likes of Gears of War and to be honest, it isnt going to better them. Instead it should be staying true to real fans of the series who are the reason it is such aI'll begin my saying yes I am a diehard fan, and yes I am overall disappointed with this game as I felt Capcom should stop trying to attract the attention of the 3rd person shooter market where it has stiff competition with the likes of Gears of War and to be honest, it isnt going to better them. Instead it should be staying true to real fans of the series who are the reason it is such a successful franchise. That being said I think this game is getting a very undeserved bad rap. On the whole, this game isnt bad. I was so worried after playing the demo that I almost didnt buy the game, but perhaps it was because of such low expectations that I found myself pleasantly surprised when I launched Leon's campaign. While technically not horror, this is as close as we have been for some time. Locations are dark, atmospheric and dank. Lighting is used to excellent effect, especially at one point when you find yourself in an underground tube station. Also the primary enemy here is zombies, and lots of them. I thought after playing the demo that melee combat was cheesy but Ive actually grown fond of it. Some of the finishing moves you can use to down zombies are especially satisfying, particularly one involving a broken glass bottle.

Granted as many people have said, the game is filled with annoying QTE's, awkward camera shifts and moment of just pure stupidity when the game decides that unless you are psychic, you are going to die. These marr the game somewhat, but I have been able to overlook them for the most part. The story crossovers, although having only seen one involving Sherry and Leon, are interesting to say the least, and it was particularly nostalgic to witness the chemistry between the two carrying over from RE2.

As I havent played any of the other scenarios, and considering what I have read about Chris', I dont really want to, I wont talk any further. Other than to say this game is nowhere near as bad people make out, but also not what i hoped it would be.

On another note, Nichtswisser is a total idiot. He mentions that this game is a poor mans CoD but if he had played CoD2 or 4 he would know that today's CoD is itself a poor man's CoD....or an uneducated mans Battlefield. He also states that this game steals ideas from RE6...but you only have to go back to 2006 when the original GoW borrowed heavily from the fantastic RE4, and I use the term borrowed not stolen because the developers at Epic even acknowledged RE4 as a huge inspiration for their game. Also, how many metaphors does a review need?

I will finish saying only this: BRING CLARE REDFIELD BACK FFS!
  80. Oct 5, 2012
    This is the first time I've given the Resident Evil series a try in a long time, and I was overwhelmingly disappointed. It was like I was playing a FEAR game. Where are the zombies? People with sores on their bodies that mutate and turn into monstrosities and wield firearms and swords are not zombies. I'm glad I didn't waste the money buying this crock.
  81. Oct 4, 2012
    As an action game, RE6 is a solid shooter with some pretty stellar moments. As a Resident Evil game...it's pretty awful. It's by no means a bad game per se, but the series is beginning to show it's age. Which is really a shame.
  82. Oct 23, 2012
    I'll start by saying that i've never seen such an organised display of childish behaviour than i've seen when i look at a lot of these so-called 'reviews'!.. All you people that have tried to sabatage this games metascore with these 'zero' reviews should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.You make me embarassed to be a gamer right now,because whatever your issues are with the gameI'll start by saying that i've never seen such an organised display of childish behaviour than i've seen when i look at a lot of these so-called 'reviews'!.. All you people that have tried to sabatage this games metascore with these 'zero' reviews should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.You make me embarassed to be a gamer right now,because whatever your issues are with the game straying a bit from its roots(which i will get to later),does not make this a bad game in the least by default,& by giving this game these zeroes,you are not only undermiming a game that is actually pretty good & has had a lot of work put into it,but are discretiting the user reviews on the whole.People are supposed to be able to come here & trust our fellow gamers opinions & be able to use them as reference,but its nasty hate campaigns like this that make all that untrustworthy,& frankly a joke..
    Right,onto the game itself..
    Ok,unlike some on here,i am goin to be judging this as a game,& therefore not on what the game isn't,but what the game IS.. & what the game is,is an enjoyable,cinematic,highly polished,extremely long experience for this kind of game that has an extremely generous amount of content.By generous amount of content,i mean 4(yes 4)campaigns that 'each' equal the length of your average game nowadays such as Call of Duty,or even Dishonored,The Mercenaries mode & Agent Hunt mode,all playable in either single player or Co-Op.All this is on the disk,so make no mistake,this is a very generous package indeed.
    The overall story is split into 4 seperate campaigns that can be played in whatever order you prefer.These campaigns tell the story of the war against bioterrorism from 4 different 'viewpoints' if you like,4 different perspectives,which in my opinion,adds a lot of veriety to the game.These campaigns are Leon S Kennedy's,Chris Redfield's,Jake Muller's & Ada Wong's.

Leon's campaign is perhaps the closest in pace,tone & feel to the earlier Resident Evil games.It is slower paced & goes for tension,but for me reminds me of why the series needed to move on from those earlier titles in the series,as not a great deal actually happens until later on.Its still a campaign with some great moments though,& should(or should i say 'would have' satisfied those people who want a more classic Resident Evil experience,that is if they wernt so busy with their fingers in their ears,going la la la la la i'm not listening,la la la la la.. The campaign itself represents the investagive side of the events going on,as a special agent.

Chris's campaign represents the governments or Militarys if you like,reaction & response to the worldwide threat of bioterrorism,through the the eyes of a BSAA team,& as a result,is a faster paced experience than Leon's.Whie this is not obviously as close to the series roots,its still nontheless fun,epic & conveys the militarys response to the threats well enough.I must give special note to the acting,as i thought the acting of Chris & Piers were both very good,with Chris especially as he seems to genuinely care about his men.

Jake's campaign is from the perspective of someone who is caught up in the series of events that the game covers,& is primarily about survival to him & his companion.He doesn't know why he's involved,& i wont say why,for anyone that doesn't know.Its similarly paced to Chris's campaign,but with some slower sections for good measure,all the while having a theme of being persued for reasons he doesn't know..

Ada's campaign is from the perspective from 'the bad guy' for want of a better word.She's heavily involved in the bioterrorism thats currently plagueing the world in the game.It has some busy moments,but also some puzzle elements reminiscent of the older titles in the series.

I don't have the space here to go into Mercenaries & Agent Hunt modes,but as i say,all in all, a very generous package indeed,& this is why i just don't get the level of hate & apathy towards this game.. I do understand the concept that its not as close to the eatlier titles as some would like,but this is still a good game,& the marks that a lot have given this for the wrong or petty reasons is insulting frankly.At worst you have Leons campaign,a full length classic Resi experience with Zombies & tension,so whats the problem!? Personally,i think the franchise needed to move on.The story certainly has.The virus is a global threat now,so we cant be wandering back & forth through rooms for hours in a mansion in the woods,ferrying keys & bits of crests to open doors,literally useless Hand to hand & shooting at enemies that are offscreen! Thats was ok for its time,but do you really want to go back to all that now i know i don't.If Capcom hadn't chanded the formula,they'd rightly get criticised for not evolving,such as Activision with CoD,& when they do change,& bend over backwards to try to please all,they get this reaction?! One just cant help feeling,Capcom can't win these days..
  83. Oct 4, 2012
    First - few words to site admins. Scoring scale should be from 1 to 10, not 0. Why? The answer is simple - mathematics! With 72 positive reviews and 69 negatives, user score is close to 0,7. Totally bullsh*t. Second - don't read the "zero morons" comments. They didn't see the whole game. It isn't classic Resident Evil, but have you tried playing the first or second RE today? It'sFirst - few words to site admins. Scoring scale should be from 1 to 10, not 0. Why? The answer is simple - mathematics! With 72 positive reviews and 69 negatives, user score is close to 0,7. Totally bullsh*t. Second - don't read the "zero morons" comments. They didn't see the whole game. It isn't classic Resident Evil, but have you tried playing the first or second RE today? It's impossible. RE6 is smooth, modern, full of action and classic zombie bullsh*t, but is a very good game. Far better than RE5. So hersheygames (you're first on the list) - you're not so smart ! Try to create games like RE6, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3 or Modern Warfare 3 by yourself. You can't? Dragon's Dogma is bad, because you're Dark Souls fanboy! So btch please! Expand
  84. Oct 5, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 is by far perfect, but it's not terrible. I've been reading all of these 0 reviews, and it's really hilarious how most of them are just near copy-paste of the same rage over....adaption? Resident Evil came out in 1996 and it put a new aspect on Survival Horror, and everyone loved it or didn't care for it. Games kept coming out and Capcom kept a similar theme in it...untilResident Evil 6 is by far perfect, but it's not terrible. I've been reading all of these 0 reviews, and it's really hilarious how most of them are just near copy-paste of the same rage over....adaption? Resident Evil came out in 1996 and it put a new aspect on Survival Horror, and everyone loved it or didn't care for it. Games kept coming out and Capcom kept a similar theme in it...until pretty much Resident Evil 4. It's praised as one of the best RE games in the franchise, yet...wasn't it more action heavy than its predecessors? Sure, it still kept a strong grasp on survival horror, but it was way more action than people thought, and people loved it. RE5 was obviously pulling towards action and of course introduced co-op, and to be honest, I loved it. I loved being able to team up with a friend in the game. I didn't care about the scare factor, I never do. I care more about the gameplay, and it was fine. Now comes RE6 and everyone's flipping their **** over what was pretty much in RE5 but expanded, PLUS trying to add back what was in the previous Resident Evil games. Leon's story is a call-back to the roots of Resident Evil and I love that. Sure, Chris's story feels kind of like Call of Duty, and I really disagree with that decision, but at least it isn't mundane like Call of Duty. Jake's story feels like they tried to combine RE4 and 5, and I felt like it worked. The co-op works perfectly fine. The gameplay is fine.

My ONLY problem is how the casualised it, mainly through the inventory system. They decided to create 2 separate inventories; 1 for your weapons and 1 for...well everything else. This makes the inventory a lot bigger than it's ever been, and I just don't like that. I mean sure I don't have to try and fumble around with trying to place 2 weapons, four boxes of ammo, and some HP items in a small inventory anymore, but that's something I liked. I loved having to make that decision of what I could and couldn't carry. Now...I can practically carry anything. The whole health tabs thing also bothers me, because once you get an herb/2 herbs/R+G herbs, you just turn those into tablets and...well that's just more inventory space. I don't like the idea of dumbing it down, but it had to happen.

Capcom has to adapt to the changing market and the market today is casual based. You can't tell me you expected Capcom to keep the same formula for 16 years right? You have to change in a market like this. If you don't like it, well then too bad. Unfortunately, if Capcom's newest addition to the Resident Evil franchise is going to get bombed into the ground this hard, who knows what the future for the Resident Evil franchise will go. Either Capcom will change it even more and piss everyone off or do the worst thing: cancel the series. It's sad to even think of that happening, but if the so-called fans are going to flip their **** out over something that's been extremely prevalent in its past couple of games, then the franchise is going somewhere I don't want to see.
  85. Oct 4, 2012
    This is not Resident Evil anymore, Capcom succumbs to the mainstream devil and bows down to the money to please the masses with nonstop explosions and shooter action like in CoD. I can understand the kids from today like uncomplicated action like this, i do not. Capcom failed to go back to the roots, instead they delivered a soulless shooter rollercoaster, to please the mainstream and toThis is not Resident Evil anymore, Capcom succumbs to the mainstream devil and bows down to the money to please the masses with nonstop explosions and shooter action like in CoD. I can understand the kids from today like uncomplicated action like this, i do not. Capcom failed to go back to the roots, instead they delivered a soulless shooter rollercoaster, to please the mainstream and to earn more money off the people who do not seem to like the old values of the series, or simply do not know them, because they are simply too young or haven't played the grand old parts of the series. In my eyes this game is a disgrace and deserves ALL the negative response from the fanbase. People who rate this above 5 or even 10 have lost their touch, sad but true.

I'll give it a 1/10 because it's not completely terrible, but it is far away from what i expected from a game labled Resident Evil. It goes with the same trend like the movies, it gets worse and worse. After Operation Racoon City this is another deep rock bottom of the series and it is questionable if they can restore their reputation in futuregames or if they keep those low mainstreamstandards. I am very dissapointed of the result.
  86. Oct 7, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 offers a variety of brand new fun changes and additions that make it different from others, but even though the game is very big, it still lacks to original formula many fans crave for.
  87. Oct 3, 2012
    As usual, trolls come out to play on metacritic. Most rating low probably havent even touched the game. People are being too harsh.. I think its a great game so far. Finished Leons campaign tonight, really enjoyed it. Played it local co-op with my friend. Nothing bad to say about it really... maybe just the camera can be annoying sometimes.
  88. Oct 7, 2012
    I really liked this game, with the exception of the overused QTE's each campaign has a different play style. and caters for different types of players. Merc mode is amazing, especially the music. Leon's campaign is especially good, it brings back the Zombies which haven't been seen since Code Veronica, and they can also use guns and armor which means you have to mix up the tactics toI really liked this game, with the exception of the overused QTE's each campaign has a different play style. and caters for different types of players. Merc mode is amazing, especially the music. Leon's campaign is especially good, it brings back the Zombies which haven't been seen since Code Veronica, and they can also use guns and armor which means you have to mix up the tactics to take them out, instead of just popping them in the head.

Pulling off special moves is very satisfying, especially Chris' as he can lift up and J'avo and throw them to the ground. Getting back to what I don't like, is the QTE's. I think they are way overused in this game, and in some cases especially near the end of Leon's campaign the QTE doesn't seem to register that I pressed the right button at the right time.

There were also several moments where you have to run from things, and these are also way overused, there is at least one section in each campaign (Minus the prelude) where you have to do an indina jones style run away.

Is this a bad game? No it's not, and it's a shame that the people who have it a Zero are just CoD/Gears Fanboys.

This game is a solid action game, it has some elements to it, and I am happy that most of the un-needed puzzles from past RE games are not present.

Another thing I do not like is that each campaign (Apart from Chris') just starts. Take Leon's campaign, how did the president end up being infected in the first place? In fact how did the whole thing start? The story is all over the place, but once you get the jist of it you'll understand.

As I said this is not a bad game, it's a decent action title, but I don't think it should have been part of the main series. It probably would have been better as a spin off like ORC was.
  89. Oct 4, 2012
    If you liked RE5 then you will love it. This game is awesome and even better when played with a friend! The reviews have been way too harsh. Do what I did. IGNORE THEM and have all out mutant zombie killing fun!
  90. Oct 13, 2012
    This game is very misunderstood. The Leon campaign alone kicks RE5's campaign's arse, whilst the other campaigns aren't on par with Leon's they don't detract from the overall game play, this is a classic case of over hype, the game is technically amazing and yes its true it isn't a return to classic survival horror its still scarier than 5 it also has better game play mechanics and isThis game is very misunderstood. The Leon campaign alone kicks RE5's campaign's arse, whilst the other campaigns aren't on par with Leon's they don't detract from the overall game play, this is a classic case of over hype, the game is technically amazing and yes its true it isn't a return to classic survival horror its still scarier than 5 it also has better game play mechanics and is longer, people against this game are being rather silly to put it nicely. Expand
  91. Oct 4, 2012
    Is it a perfect game? Absolutely not. This is not a 10 in my opinion. That being said, I am having a great time playing RE6. The problem with reviews is that they don't always speak to you find favorable in a game. I almost didn't get this game because of the bad reviews, but the more positive reviews (not the 10's, though) tended to speak to what I find enjoyable.

People are right.

People are right. This isn't a survival horror game at its heart. Maybe I enjoy it more because I haven't been a life long fan of Resident Evil, so I didn't come in with a preconceived notion of what this game SHOULD be. There are too many quick time events and often require more speed than my feeble thumbs can muster. The camera angles frequently force you to look at something when you want to be looking at the zombie bearing down on you. Cinematics can be jarringly frequent, which can disrupt the flow of the game.

On the other side of the coin, the visuals are well done. The quality of cinematics are solid. The animations are decent and there is an overall great polish to the visual quality. The audio quality is similarly excellent. The voice acting is on point, the overall sound effects are top notch, and there is a great ambiance persistent throughout the game. The controls aren't perfect, but they are manageable. I certainly can appreciate the greater mobility of the characters movements, like being able to move while aiming. That is a break from tradition, but sometimes you need to move forward to stay relevant. What really pushes me to give this game a more positive score is that I have fun with the game. At the end of the day, that is what is most important and is why we play games in the first place. My overall enjoyment of the game is high. I love playing co-op games and have had an absolute blast. If you play this game and had zero fun, then score it poorly. If you have fun, give it a high score! I think if you take this game as it stands alone, its a fun and solid third person shooter and I feel like my experience with it justifies an 8 out of 10.
  92. Oct 4, 2012
    The one redeeming quality... was that this came with Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica. This was absolutely terrible, and other than the character names, really had nothing to do with the Resident Evil franchise.
  93. Oct 7, 2012
    Okay, What the hell happened right?
    Well first lets set somethings straight , the 0 is a protest vote I would actually give the game a rating of somewhere between 4-5 because it is a functional piece of software in the same way that if in a restaurant I was served a rotten , worm infested fish it is still technically edible and therefore "food" but I digress
    I am a longtime resident evil
    Okay, What the hell happened right?
    I am a longtime resident evil fan..played 1-3 CV 4 5 And 6.. I thought 4 was a masterpiece and loved every second of it and was a sublime blend of action and horror, 5 diluted the horror but was still a good game.. But..what the hell happened in 6?
    Its is shockingly bad..the story builds up well until the grand mystery is revealed and then..well its not even a story..It is literally " I am bad guy..rawr..i must destroy world" Lean and co: " No! we will stop you" bam there you go the entire resi 6 plot..just add in a few thousand explosions( I mean literally omg i dont think you go 1 minute in this game without an explosion you just become null to all the action after the first 30mins ).
    The shooting feels totally off ,the guns have no impact and aren't very fun to shoot. The inventory system has been totally retarded , absolutely NO gun upgrading...zombies / javo are too fast which means you have no time to line up head shots and conserve ammo, so you end up just mashing melee which is boring as hell..
    Graphics are just crap...awesome in some places but only those that were in demo footage before..all the filler areas have ps2 level textures...Boss fights suck, same guy,same boss fight..exact actual same in each campaign.
    On a plus note the voice acting and cutscenes are all amazingly well made..very impressive and kudos to whatever department was in charge of making them.. However the gameplay is just...just boring..some of the set pieces are alright..some are bland others annoying..but never ever anywhere approachable to good.
    And the last thing i must mention.. Quick time events...holy christ.. It feels like this game has more qtes than heavy rain..its insane..and there all poorly done..they dont relate to what your character is doing well so it mostly feels like " press a to continue with this cut scene "..this game may have literally killed qte's forever
    I'm really interested to see who directed this game as I cannot believe it is the same people who made the 4/5..The fact stands that as a resident evil game..with that sort of heritage it is abysmal..but even by the standards of games today it is Horrific..comparable to duke nukem forever.. the only saving grace are the cut scene's quality.. which are mostly shown in all the trailers and why I believe alot of people will be tricked into buying this crap...the actual game itself though is just terrible.
    I have no faith in the creators ability to save this series either..If something this bad could get through capcoms quality control then I will be very cautious before I buy another resi title or even capcom title
  94. Oct 12, 2012
    And this is a Biohazard?. No way this game can be considered a biohazard. The bad reviews that this new delivery, are more than deserved. The title (Biohazard) it is too big. With next deliveries should return to the genre that made ​​this saga so famous, otherwise you will totally lose respect for Capcom.
  95. Oct 5, 2012
  96. Oct 14, 2012
    It's not the Resident Evil that I grew up with, but those games were never that scary to begin with, I sort of grew up with the games, and replayed some of the creepy scenes to discover that they were creepy because I was 13 at the time. I absolutely hated 4 and 5, but I've found this title actually enjoyable. The different campaigns are diverse, ammo is scarce(the amount of shooting isIt's not the Resident Evil that I grew up with, but those games were never that scary to begin with, I sort of grew up with the games, and replayed some of the creepy scenes to discover that they were creepy because I was 13 at the time. I absolutely hated 4 and 5, but I've found this title actually enjoyable. The different campaigns are diverse, ammo is scarce(the amount of shooting is high, but the survival part comes in when you don't have enough ammo with 3 larger enemies lumbering around trying to kill you), It's not a perfect game, but not worthy of a zero. It's been a great experience so far that I would recommend. COD comparisons are laughable. The controls are not exactly pick up and play for the casual gamer, but they grow on you after various skill upgrades and time put in the game. Expand
  97. Oct 8, 2012
    This has to be the worst Resident Evil ever released in the canon. See I don't really care that all the magic and horror is gone, I could enjoy a decent third person shooter. However, this game is so blatantly generic and bad it's impossible to like it. The game deserves a 0 because it's more frustrating than fun. Basically the QTEs is what's ruining it.
  98. Oct 8, 2012
    Resident evil just keeps getting bigger and bigger, if not always better. RE 6 stumbles a little, but for the most part it is an enjoyable experience. Having 3 main campaigns (plus a bonus one) is definitely not the norm for this generation, but the idea completely pays off. If you enjoyed RE 5, you'll like this one as well.
  99. Oct 8, 2012
    Very good game but I have to admit that Resident Evil has switched from survival-horror to action-adventure in 95%, which is with what most of the true Resident Evil fans are angry, including me, but the game leaving aside minor flaws, it's very good.
  100. Oct 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. RE 6 really sucks, i mean this game that they call RE 6 is awfull. Capcom didnt have the balls to change the name of the game cuz they have no criativity at all. I am very disapointed. I was expecting the game of the year, but instead i got the worse RE game ever. The game is a movie. Just a lot of bullshi* with some good old fashioned zombies. And by the way, what da fuc* is that when you kill a zombie and it just evaporates or just go undergound. WHAAAT?? The game have good controls and mechanics thou, but its suckness overcomes the good stuff about the game. DONT BUY IT! Expand
  101. Oct 3, 2012

1. Nov 6, 2012
    The game has some stumbling moments, but it is worth sticking it out. With the franchise changing over time it has lost a lot of what originally defined Resident Evil to us all.
    This new Resident Evil installment has definitely abandoned the survival horror genre and has moved into the crowded field of action shooters. [Nov 2012]
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    A varied and challenging game that continues the series' evolution into action territory. IT can be incredibly frustrating at times, but also very rewarding when you finally overcome the many challenges it puts you through.