Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360

5.0

1. Jan 30, 2017
    Este juego es realmente el que termino por aniquilar lo que quedaba de Resident Evil, esto como decía un youtuber famoso es un videojuego basado en la película de si mismo, donde esta el terror, donde esta la supervivencia, donde esta el control de recursos, donde esta el tiempo que uno se toma en investigar y planear las movidas que debes de hacer, donde esta aquella aura de terrorEste juego es realmente el que termino por aniquilar lo que quedaba de Resident Evil, esto como decía un youtuber famoso es un videojuego basado en la película de si mismo, donde esta el terror, donde esta la supervivencia, donde esta el control de recursos, donde esta el tiempo que uno se toma en investigar y planear las movidas que debes de hacer, donde esta aquella aura de terror biológico que era culpa de la propia humanidad, incluso ahora la hierba verde es mas que pastillitas, bah. un juego solo divertido si te encanta la acción tipo rápido y furioso, si bien implemente mejoras con el apuntado y el manejo de armamento en general creo que arruino su propia leyenda. es un juego divertido si, pero no es RE Expand
  2. Oct 18, 2016
    With the 6th main entry in the series Capcom moves even further away from the series horror roots in favor of straight up action gameplay in a horror skin. You'll shoot grotesque monsters and Bruce Lee kick your way through zombies, but don't expect to find any scares here. The tone is much more in line with that of the movies (only with a much better plot). This sort of change hasWith the 6th main entry in the series Capcom moves even further away from the series horror roots in favor of straight up action gameplay in a horror skin. You'll shoot grotesque monsters and Bruce Lee kick your way through zombies, but don't expect to find any scares here. The tone is much more in line with that of the movies (only with a much better plot). This sort of change has understandably ticked off longtime fans of the series. For a relative outsider like me though, it's not hard to see there's still a decent game here. This new embracing of the action genre has allowed for better gameplay than what was found in the 5th Resident Evil.

It's amazing how much a little mobility can go along way to making a better game. You no longer have to stand perfectly still while shooting and fumble around with stiff aiming. While there are still some inconsistencies with the controls, it's an overall smooth 3rd-person shooter. I never felt like I couldn't get out of the way of a threat and always felt in control of the firefights.

The cover system in the game is outright broken though. It's a pain to aim while using cover. Mix in some frustrating encounters here and there and RE 6 isn't as smooth an experience as one would like. Yet, it's leaps and bounds more playable than RE 5. The gameplay is pretty solid all the way through and the big, explosive set-pieces can be a blast to play through, even if they serve as another example of the not well received change in the series identity. There's also a lot of content to dig into.

RE 6 comes packed with four, fully fleshed out campaigns to play through. Each with their own feel, encounters, and story elements to make them feel distinct from one another. While they all end up playing out like action movies at some point, you can find traces of the series horror roots in the likes of Leon's campaign. Still nothing scary though. Playing through them all is the only way to get the whole picture of the overall events the game covers, as each only show one side of the story. The writing itself isn't all that interesting, and basically all of the new characters suck, but it's a pretty cool and ambitious move. It's fun to see the different character's goals intertwine and cross over with one another.

Just like RE 5, the ability to experience the entire thing with a friend is a big focus. Multiplayer as a whole is really. Not only can you team up with a buddy, but during certain moments other players can join your game for brief sessions when the stories connect at some points. There's also the ability to jump into other players games as a monster to give them a little extra trouble. The series Mercenaries mode also makes a return. Of course all of this isn't as lively as when the game first came out, but you can still get your moments of cooperative multiplayer fun in.

Even if you don't go the co-op root, this is still a solid single-player experience. If you do want to experience this with a friend, I recommend doing so online. Playing this as a couch co-op game kind of sucks thanks to a boneheaded design choice regarding the handling of the split-screen. It's kind of hard to explain, but both players screens are shrunk down and kind of positioned in a way where the lower right corner of one sits on top of the upper left corner of the other. The other 40% of the screen is left blank. Who though that was a good idea. This outright moronic decision makes it hard to see what's going on at times and actively discourages people form playing local co-op. It was a stupid move on Capcom's part, and I really hope they learn from their mistake and NEVER do that again.

Resident Evil 6 is a flawed, content rich beast. One that seemingly forgets what made people love the series in the first place by trading scares for explosions. There's still an entertaining game here though. Just the simple act of increasing play mobility makes things so much more fun than they were in Resident Evil 5. It's a much better co-op game as well (minus the split-screen stupidity). Where RE 5 suffered from trying to awkwardly balance on the line separating the horror and action genres in an effort to please longtime fans and take the series in a new direction, RE 6 benefits from definitively picking a side even if it's not the one most people wanted them to pick. Some horror genre elements are still hanging around like limited ammo that hold the game back, but for the most part this is totally an action game and a solid one at that. The biggest issues are just some design choices and a few not so well developed encounters. Even then they aren't so bad that the game becomes unplayable.

It may not be the Resident Evil game fans wanted, but there are still things to enjoy here. It's definitely got it's flaws, but I still found it to be a pretty fun game. Warts and all.

7.5/10
  3. Mar 8, 2016
    Even though Resident Evil 6 is another shark-jumping moment for the series as it divulges in action game cliches and features plenty of over-the-top moments, I thought this game was nothing but dumb and somewhat ambitious fun.
  4. Jan 18, 2016
    Still playing this game (and not in a good way). I got this Christmas 2012 and played it here and there and so far, 3 years later, I've finished Leon's campaign and just finished Chapter 4 of Chris's. I can say that this game is not nearly as good as any previous Resident Evil. It's very clunky. The first Resident Evil will forever be a class as well as 2 and 4 and I even loved 5!

I

I cannot play this game in long bouts because well it's clunky and annoying. The camera angles are terrible and the responsiveness is awful. It's not that the responsiveness is really the problem, it's how the controls work with the game. It's just very awkward. Also, it's extremely hard to make it through the game without infinite ammo. There are waves and waves of zombies everywhere but I can't really do anything to them because I have no ammo yet it keeps giving me "survive the wave" and "kill all zombies" objectives. So it makes it to where it's a chore to even play the game.

The save feature is also terrible. Like I said before, I can usually make my plays of this game about 30 minutes before I start getting angry again and never wanna finish the game. But I'm stuck playing 2-3 hours anyway just to finish a chapter. But maybe these thoughts will change whenever I unlock infinite ammo on a gun.

I understand that survival horror is just that, conserving ammo for when it's needed and feeling like you're gonna run out of supplies but part of the classic 1st game is that there really aren't that many zombies to worry about. And they don't come in waves, and you're able to stock up before the time to use them is needed.

Now the good things I can say about the game is the graphics and story. It's cool how everyone's story is weaved in and the cinematics are nice. I also love the UI; I thought it was very creative.

All in all, I plan to eventually finish this game and hopefully it will be soon but playing through this game is such a chore. The first two are classic survival horror, 4 felt like Zelda with zombies, and 5, while different, still had an action game charm, but this doesn't feel anything remotely related to any of the above and will forever be the step-child of the series.
  5. Nov 14, 2015
    Graphical good, cool characters, divided into chapters each around 40 minutes 1 hour 1 hour 30 minutes.
    Do not swear by that RE6 has almost not at elemneto survival horror but is a great action game
    Final note: 7.6
  6. Oct 28, 2015
    OK lets start, The gameplay sucks,there are no puzzles (good ones at least) and the J'avos ruined the game among some other stuff that really screw the experience.
    Why am i giving this game a 5 then?Because it isn't that bad of a game if we don't look back to others resident evil games and if the game kinesthetic didn't sucked this would have been a decent action game.....
  7. Jun 5, 2015
    It's mediocre, but not awful. It does nothing great. The exposition is clunky, in that it barely comes through in the story. The game play is pretty fun, but that's about where it ends. Each character only gets certain weapons, and there is no upgrading or choice in the matter. They were trying to tell one big, epic story but ended up with 4 pretty bland ones. Like I said, it's mediocre,It's mediocre, but not awful. It does nothing great. The exposition is clunky, in that it barely comes through in the story. The game play is pretty fun, but that's about where it ends. Each character only gets certain weapons, and there is no upgrading or choice in the matter. They were trying to tell one big, epic story but ended up with 4 pretty bland ones. Like I said, it's mediocre, but it's not a 0. Expand
  8. Apr 1, 2015
    It’s a “bleh” game and I would NOT recommend adding to your play list. You should not spend your time or money on if you consider either to be precious, but it’ll pass the time if you have nothing better to do.
  9. Dec 15, 2014
    A good attempt at trying to pull off the mix of horror and action to please everyone, but just wasn't executed well. This story can be very over the top at times, which is normal for a Resident Evil game, but RE6 takes it to a new level. The co-op modes are fun, like the timed survival, but the campaign leaves a lot to be desired. The Leon campaign does feel familiar, and in my opinionA good attempt at trying to pull off the mix of horror and action to please everyone, but just wasn't executed well. This story can be very over the top at times, which is normal for a Resident Evil game, but RE6 takes it to a new level. The co-op modes are fun, like the timed survival, but the campaign leaves a lot to be desired. The Leon campaign does feel familiar, and in my opinion the best of the main three, but again it just gets to a point where the action takes over and is way too over the top. If it wasn't for the characters involved, this really wouldn't feel like a Resident Evil game at all. A decent game that can be fun to play at times, but doesn't hold up anywhere close to the series it is branching from. Expand
  10. Sep 30, 2014
    As a Resi game this is bad. Really bad. But if you look at it as an action game, it's actually quite good. The visuals are great and the gameplay is fluid, but it's simply not Resi anymore. I'm bordering my score between what I'd rate it as an action game and what I'd rate it as a Resi game, 8 and 4 respectively.
  11. Sep 15, 2014
    While ultimately Resident Evil 6 isn't a bad game, it isn't quite the survival horror game it was marketed as. Featuring 4 campaigns, 2 of them feel more like a generic 3rd person shoot-em-up. The other two attempt to go the horror rout, but don't quite make the cut.

What really seems to have gone on here is that Capcom tried to include too much - writing 4 narratives and trying to include clever tie-ins between them, rather than investing in one fantastic campaign. They tried to revamp the combat and inventory systems, but failed miserably in doing so, making the combat controls clunky and overly complex, and turning your inventory into an overly complex slide system. It didn't really play like any Resident Evil before it. While Capcom clearly thought that fans would like the more fast paced style and new options for combat, we didn't

If you aren't already a fan of the series, start elsewhere. If you are a fan, you may find some level of joy in playing this game, at least to say that you made it through.
  12. Jul 25, 2014
    Good, but very disappointing. The combat was great, the graphics were good, the puzzles were meh but the story was repetitive, boring, and made no sense. This might be the most disappointing Resident evil I've played. Looking back at what 4 and 5 did, this is just sad. I really have nothing to say.
  13. Dec 31, 2013
    Certamente não foi o melhor jogo da franquia, porém não foi o tão ruim, apesar de perder o o tom survivor mesmo assim um jogo divertido e cheio de ação.
  14. Dec 30, 2013
    I consider myself a fan of Resident Evil games and if you are nostalgic about the old Resident Evil, don't play this game, Leon campaign is really good by the way, it TRIES to be like the old school RE. Its an enjoyable game, again, specially Leon's campaign. Chris campaign is the worst, nothing special. Graphics are great and the co-op is fun. If you want to enjoy a Resident Evil gameI consider myself a fan of Resident Evil games and if you are nostalgic about the old Resident Evil, don't play this game, Leon campaign is really good by the way, it TRIES to be like the old school RE. Its an enjoyable game, again, specially Leon's campaign. Chris campaign is the worst, nothing special. Graphics are great and the co-op is fun. If you want to enjoy a Resident Evil game that feels a little bit more like the old school Resident Evil game, I recommend Resident Evil Revelations (even when it's all about mutants, not normal zombies) if they follow that path for the 7th game, it will be great.

Leon: 8/10
    Sherry: 5/10
    Chris: 4/10 (as game, Chris' levels are quite enjoyable; as Resident Evil game, those are quite horrible)
    Ada: 6/10
  15. Aug 15, 2013
    You know what's my opinion. I just bought RE 6 for the Xbox, back then RE series was a big deal. Resident evil 6 is my first game of Resident Evil game I bought. Capcom tried to make it the best, like that was there last game of the sleries. The game is not bad but not good. Leons campain was the best for the game but now for Chris the zombies got guns, it is trying to be like Gears ofYou know what's my opinion. I just bought RE 6 for the Xbox, back then RE series was a big deal. Resident evil 6 is my first game of Resident Evil game I bought. Capcom tried to make it the best, like that was there last game of the sleries. The game is not bad but not good. Leons campain was the best for the game but now for Chris the zombies got guns, it is trying to be like Gears of War, the game got sick graphic. The series meant to be action and horror. Now zombies shoot your ass. Ill rate this game 6 stars to me. Expand
  16. Aug 1, 2013
    I'm going to get straight to the point and try not to waste your time. If you are looking for an amazing survival horror game, go play Dead Space (the first one, 2-3 turned out to be just as big of a disappointment as RE5-6). Resident Evil 6 is a solid action game... Well... it would be... If there was anyone to play it with! There are basically no people to play this game with via xboxI'm going to get straight to the point and try not to waste your time. If you are looking for an amazing survival horror game, go play Dead Space (the first one, 2-3 turned out to be just as big of a disappointment as RE5-6). Resident Evil 6 is a solid action game... Well... it would be... If there was anyone to play it with! There are basically no people to play this game with via xbox live... which is kinda ridiculous; I mean, I have no interest at all in babysitting Helena on Professional difficulty, therefore, Re6 is a waste of money. Would it be good if there was anyone to play it with? Perhaps, for some people, but for those looking for a survival horror epic, this ain't it. GO PLAY DEAD SPACE! Expand
  17. Jun 8, 2013
    Action horror. That's what this game is all about. It's not survival horror anymore. That's the thing: It lost its mystery and creativity. It's just a "KILL-DA-MONSTAH!!! Game". It's not original. But not everything is bad. The story (the videos in the game) are good. The campaigns are all related to each other and the graphics are excellent. Of course, Leon's campaign is the best oneAction horror. That's what this game is all about. It's not survival horror anymore. That's the thing: It lost its mystery and creativity. It's just a "KILL-DA-MONSTAH!!! Game". It's not original. But not everything is bad. The story (the videos in the game) are good. The campaigns are all related to each other and the graphics are excellent. Of course, Leon's campaign is the best one here, but the other ones are kind of worth playing too. I'd suggest you buying this only if you're not one of those fans who doesn't accept changes. If you're open to see a RE transition to action horror (like RE5), go ahead and buy it. Otherwise... keep out. Expand
  18. May 30, 2013
    This game was disappointing, but I will give it some credit. In Leon's campaign, it did bring back a survival horror feel to the game with zombies and dark corridors, and I liked it a lot. I also liked the 3rd chapter in Chris's campaign where your squad is getting picked off one by one by a snake not on a plane. It adds tension Another thing I liked was Ada's campaign adding some prettyThis game was disappointing, but I will give it some credit. In Leon's campaign, it did bring back a survival horror feel to the game with zombies and dark corridors, and I liked it a lot. I also liked the 3rd chapter in Chris's campaign where your squad is getting picked off one by one by a snake not on a plane. It adds tension Another thing I liked was Ada's campaign adding some pretty challenging puzzles and nicely intertwined all 3 campaigns nicely. HOWEVER, this does not mean it was a great game. This game falls flat for trying to please fans of both parties. The fans who want it to be survival horror and does who prefer the action survival elements. And as a result it collapses in on itself. What killed tension and suspense is how much of a bad your character is. It doesn't matter who you're playing as, but you can easily dispatch enemies without a problem. If the opposition poses little to no threat, the tension is dissolved and it gets boring. There were times where the game clearly wanted you to run because of the overwhelming amount of enemies, but because it's so easy to kill them all and how much of a badass you are with unarmed combat, you can just stay there and whale on all the enemies. This is an ungraceful sequel that isn't as bad as other games I've played, but this is a stain on the Resident Evil franchise. Expand
  19. May 14, 2013
    Okay so let me start by saying yes I am a Resident evil fan boy. But! I will be completely honest in this review.
    So in RE6 theres 3 different campaigns plus Ada's if you beat the game but now you can just down load it or whatever each campaign crosses into each other and you can play it online with someone else so its pretty cool but it still doesn't help out in this review. I'm gonna go from bad to good in this so here I go.
    1. Jake's story.
    Okay so Jake is wesker's son and he's a mercenary thats got something in his blood that'll save the world and we find him in this place shooting up something I don't know. But along comes his partner Sherry Birkin from resident evil 2 she was a little kid back then now shes all grown up and hot and stuff. This campaign was bad let me just come out and say that it could've been more I feel like this one was made so say hey! Look blows up check this one out! Yeah NO! With repetitive boss battles and frustrating "melee" attacks and a dumb story line I was royally pissed off in the end of this story and glad that it was over when I finished this one.

2.Chris's story
    Okay so I'll say Chris's was decent compared to Jake's. okay so in this story its a few years after he killed wesker and went through the hell that was RE5 so now we see him drunk as in this European bar where we meet his partner Pierce Nivans who I'll say I really liked He's a bad ass I kind of like the relationship tey have its pretty cool this one I can say capcom actually tried in this seeing how its Chris Redfield and all but going on...in this the boss battles are pretty damn cool the action is fun and blows up! But theres NO ****ING HORROR ELEMENTS IN THIS!!! WTF capcom by far I was saddened by the ending but also happy with it.

1.Leon's story.
    Okay so Leon has come a long way we can all say that after kicking ass and practically becoming the face of resident evil in RE4 we now find our hero in washington D.C with a very hot Helena Harper whos like a secret service agent or something I don't remember. Anyway this campaign is a throw back to RE2 kind of. Not a whole lot of horror in this but theres not alot of action either his story is pretty epic like Chris's so its safe to say Leon's campaign saved this game from a pretty bad review from me. Also it has some cool little easter eggs I found so yeah haha I liked that. But in this you're trying to find out who attacked washington and also prevent another outbreak in Japan. Its pretty cool and fun too I just wish it would've had some horror in it all I found was one good jump scare in the bathroom and then that was it. But this one was my favorite though.

4. Adas story okay so in ads its more of a fill in the blank story its annoying and dumb thats all.

Collectively this game could've been more if they havn't tried to satisfy everybody and stayed true to if core. The moving while you shoot thing is okay but it just makes the camera all messed up and junk and it pissed me off alot as sometimes I'd find myself running into walls and end up getting killed. But I will say this all the stories are pretty cool. Lemme reframe that the story is pretty damn good.
    A damaged Chris Redfield a pissed off Leon and a kick ass jake. All add up to a good story but capcom falls short in this one so I'll give it a 7 its still a cool game but not the greatest. Hopefully capcom will revive the series some how. Maybe it will be with Revelations being ported or maybe Resident evil 7 but I'll be there to support my favorite franchise thats pissing me off but maybe just maybe they'll bring back that old resident evil feel.
  20. Apr 25, 2013
    Resident Evil 6 can be summed up in one word: disgrace. A game that has literally no values other than it's functional to some extent, can give you and a buddy a laugh from how awful it is, length and a strong identity. Capcom decided to rape the worst possible John Woo flick with it's Resident Evil member. The product of this travesty is a game that tries to duplicate the randomness andResident Evil 6 can be summed up in one word: disgrace. A game that has literally no values other than it's functional to some extent, can give you and a buddy a laugh from how awful it is, length and a strong identity. Capcom decided to rape the worst possible John Woo flick with it's Resident Evil member. The product of this travesty is a game that tries to duplicate the randomness and "epicness" of Micheal Bay's CGI effects. Unfortunately, it doesn't even get that right at times. The fact that the game strays from the horror experience is in no way a negative, but the way in which it executes its new direction is painful. The game is, like I mentioned before, functional to some extent. The combat is completely off, the controls try to get your character killed at all times, and so does the epileptic camera. The game feels clunky, like it's made by a developer with no previous experience. The fighting system, though imaginative, is broken to the bone. Your character can execute rolls, dodges and melee combat is always an option. Still, the clunky controls mess up the experience whenever it starts growing on you. Still, the game has some redeeming qualities. Like any co-op game, it's simply fun to play with a buddy. The lengthy campaigns also feature some stand out moments that I personally had a blast playing through. By far the most memorable being the Gun Store siege in Leon's campaign and the Cave scene in Jake's campaign. In short summary, pretty solid and memorable popcorn entertainment in half decent graphics with terrible gameplay. 5/5 Expand
  21. Apr 24, 2013
    This was my first Resident Evil game, I played through on easy, and had no expectations going in and it was a nice bit of fun. Kicking zombies in the face, shooting them, just get stuck into some zombie guts and don't take it too seriously.
  22. Mar 16, 2013
    Yup..it's Ninja Gaiden 3 all over again..A renowned Japanese series decided to include 'Western style' influences with mixed results. Just to be clear, I am a big fan of Resident Evil, and after the excellent, RE Revelations on the 3DS, I was thinking that Capcom has finally fixed some of the series shortcomings. Instead, that game only sold around 500-600 thousand copy worldwide so far.Yup..it's Ninja Gaiden 3 all over again..A renowned Japanese series decided to include 'Western style' influences with mixed results. Just to be clear, I am a big fan of Resident Evil, and after the excellent, RE Revelations on the 3DS, I was thinking that Capcom has finally fixed some of the series shortcomings. Instead, that game only sold around 500-600 thousand copy worldwide so far. Hence, this ambitious, but scatter shot installment of this series, which felt an amalgamation of Uncharted and Gears of War, mixed in with a bit of Call of Duty. The game is long with 4 campaigns, and contains some excellent production values. But by simply throwing everything to the wall,and expecting something to stick, Capcom made the game unfocused. This is one of Capcom's biggest production ever, which is also its shortcomings. Campaigns felt like they were designed by different teams (NOTE: they were). Nevertheless, it is still an exciting game, with some memorable scenes. In my opinion, it is an improvement over RE 5, but a step down from REVELATIONS. If you want classic RE, get REVELATIONS for the 3DS Expand
  23. Mar 7, 2013
    Oh boy! Where did my Resident Evil go? Just throw RE 1, 2 and 3 in a pot and piss on it Capcom! RE4 was ok. Nothing great. RE5 was a warning of RE6 would become. A MESS! RE is not a fast action packed game. RE6 seems to be the next Call of Duty. After finishing the Leon's story, I realized that there at least 20 more hours to go, so I gave up. TRASH!
  24. Feb 19, 2013
    Having played Resident Evil's 1-5 as well as some of the spin-off titles, I came to this game expecting to have a similarly enjoyable time. What I got was a sorry shambles of a game, with a fairly weak storyline, frustrating combat and some truly broken mechanics. The graphics are solid and the co-op option makes the game much more enjoyable to trawl through. Overall, Resident Evil 6 wasHaving played Resident Evil's 1-5 as well as some of the spin-off titles, I came to this game expecting to have a similarly enjoyable time. What I got was a sorry shambles of a game, with a fairly weak storyline, frustrating combat and some truly broken mechanics. The graphics are solid and the co-op option makes the game much more enjoyable to trawl through. Overall, Resident Evil 6 was very disappointing and I would only recommend it to those hardcore Resi fans who want to "complete" the series. Expand
  25. Feb 17, 2013
    Aside from annoying QTE, this game should not be judged solely for it's lack in horror elements. Improving problems that were present in 5, the AI is enhanced, additional game play methods are fairly welcome, the soundtrack is enjoyable, and a story with four separate scenarios crossing over each other makes Resident Evil 6 one of the more interesting entries in the series.
  26. Dec 22, 2012
    Don't be fooled by the trailer with the beginning of Leon's campaign, this is no longer a survival horror series. It's straight up 3rd person shooter. If you had any fun with RE5, you'll have some fun with this one as well. Chris's gun-centric campaign is downright awful though - the controls are still **** so you'll be constantly knocked on your ass by gunfire, taking several secondsDon't be fooled by the trailer with the beginning of Leon's campaign, this is no longer a survival horror series. It's straight up 3rd person shooter. If you had any fun with RE5, you'll have some fun with this one as well. Chris's gun-centric campaign is downright awful though - the controls are still **** so you'll be constantly knocked on your ass by gunfire, taking several seconds to get back up. Sometimes this will happen several times in a row and there is literally nothing you can do to stop it. Expand
  27. Nov 29, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 is not bad after all,but i wanna survival horror not action! CAPCOM LISTEN THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Nov 25, 2012
    De bonnes idées mais malheureusement pas assez exploité. On sens bien que Capcom veut faire quelques chose de bien qui explose en tout point mais malheureusement c'est qualité qui prime au terme de la quantité. Le scénario est aussi bidon qu'un épisode de Derrick, les graphismes ne sont pas à la hauteur des espérances, le gameplay etDe bonnes idées mais malheureusement pas assez exploité. On sens bien que Capcom veut faire quelques chose de bien qui explose en tout point mais malheureusement c'est qualité qui prime au terme de la quantité. Le scénario est aussi bidon qu'un épisode de Derrick, les graphismes ne sont pas à la hauteur des espérances, le gameplay et le bestiaire sont les seule gros point fort du jeux. La campagne de Léon est à mourir d'ennuie durant les deux premières et dernières heures, les autre campagne sont totalement inutile. Si Capcom avait fait un Resident Evil ou l'on aurait seulement la campagne de Léo et 10 heures de jeux, personne n'aurait rien dit et la qualité serait présente largement car c'est bien plus facile de ce concentré sur 10 heures de jeux plutôt que 30 heures de jeux qui ne se répète pas et ou tout est cohérents. Bref, un jeux qui m'a beaucoup dessus et pourtant je n'en attendais pas forcément beaucoup mais ont fait avec se que l'on as et j'attend un futur Resident Evil pour la prochaine génération pour voir si Capcom peut redresser la barre bien basse de ces dix dernière années. Expand
  29. Nov 18, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 is a good arcade 3rd person shooter but not so much a survival horror as tries to be. Resident Evil series changed its roots into more of action placed shooter since the over the shoulder view point that Resident Evil 4 applied. Since then, the newer Resident Evil games seem to disappointed others leaving behind the horror feeling that many fans grew up with. Personally,Resident Evil 6 is a good arcade 3rd person shooter but not so much a survival horror as tries to be. Resident Evil series changed its roots into more of action placed shooter since the over the shoulder view point that Resident Evil 4 applied. Since then, the newer Resident Evil games seem to disappointed others leaving behind the horror feeling that many fans grew up with. Personally, Resident Evil 6 isn't so bad if your welling to pass on that Resident Evil 6 isn't a survival horror any more and decently right has an arcade shooter.

Resident Evil 6 has 3 main campaigns that differ in characters, few locations, and scenarios which they all play as an action 3rd person shooter. Leon's campaign comes close to feeling like a horror shooter(For half the campaign at lest), Chris's Campaign plays out like a military shooter facing infected mercenaries, and Jake's has a mix of both Leon's and Chris campaign while getting constantly chanced by a nemsis like creature. Each campaign is cooperative up to 2 players through out the campaign, each of those campaign last around 5 to 6 hours long. Friends or randoms can join your game while on session if you want the option to turn on for it.

The story branches out into an Zombie Outbreak in the U.S. and then into china caused by (you guessed it) Neo Umbrella and their gang of infected zombie like mercenaries called J'avo. Each campaign connects with one another revealing story bits you didn't know from campaign. I thought this worked pretty discovering the threat and the man behind the cause. As the characters from their campaigns try to resolve their problems, at points, they will meet up in the same location. If another couple in their play through is at that same part where both campaigns meet allows you to play along side them in a 4 player cooperative moment. After completing all 3 campaigns, another campaign(single player) opens up at the side of another character that see in the shadows(New update may have her unlocked instantly and adds as well co-op as well). She fills in some of the missing gaps of the story. Speaking of gaps, small plot holes are left empty and the villain doesn't have real good excuse for his doing.

Resident Evil 6 plays like a 3rd person shooter allowing you for the first in a RE game to move and shoot. You go in cover in fire fights which takes awhile to get used too and jump into the floor in a aiming position just avoid incoming hits. Melee attacks pack a real punch which kills your foes faster then bullets. Your only limited to Melee depending on how much stamina you balancing from small amount of ammo if played on the harder difficulties. The game tries to be a horror game limiting the amount of ammo but in my opinion, doesn't really work well. From the start of the peloge, your introduce into quick time events. As it does feel like a pain at first, it does add attention for some moments as like small mini games. Expect the whole game to be quick time events if your into those types of games. Going into this game, you may have to expect some boring moments before gets a little better. If you can deal with slow and repetitive moments, you may have another problem with the camera(New Update allows you adjust camera). This mainly due to the camera zooming into events that could somewhat blind you. Its alot worse when your in hallways and the camera has a hard time following you. Death can be cheap and out of no but this isn't too much of a big since death isn't too punishing. Despite being a co-op game, you can't trade with your partner. Weapons and ammo you find are for your self and stay with you in till you lose you delete your save data. I don't see my self going back into this game after completion. 2 other extra modes such as Mercenaries mode and Agent hunt mode Mercenaries mode is another horde like mode where you try to kill as many enemies as you can before time runs out. With out pre-orders or maybe a DLC, there are only 3 maps for mercenaries leaving out 3 others impossible to get with out buying the game 3 times from pre-orders or waiting for a DLC. Customs are unlock-able with their own load out but their not usable for the main campaign. Agent hunt mode allows you invade other couples in their game if they have the option turn on. Its fun for a little bit but its very limited with controls and you leave the players game after they leave the area or one of them die. Resident Evil 6 isn't that bad and can be very fun if you can deal passed with some of the poor moments and cheesy deaths. The game makes a good arcade 3rd person shooter but not so much a horror survival game. It tries to be a horror shooter but it doesn't work well and it slows the game down. For what its worth, I suggest you ether rent the game for the week or wait for a price drop.
  30. Oct 30, 2012
    I gotta say this game was very fun and very disappointing at the same time. Fun because I played split-screen co-op throughout the campaign with my brother, and enjoyed the story. But got very disappointed once I played Ada's campagin( which forces you to play single player) and realized how poor the game was. I didn't even make it through the first level of her campaign (that's how bad itI gotta say this game was very fun and very disappointing at the same time. Fun because I played split-screen co-op throughout the campaign with my brother, and enjoyed the story. But got very disappointed once I played Ada's campagin( which forces you to play single player) and realized how poor the game was. I didn't even make it through the first level of her campaign (that's how bad it was). Now the game has many flaws like the aiming in which the default aiming is broken but YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO LASER SIGHT, IT'LL MAKE THE GAME MORE PLAYABLE. The deaths are also very cheap, and the camera angels are awkward and very off at times, in return also causing non-nonsensical deaths. Now all three campaigns are decent ( Leon's being my favorite) but very forgettable at the same time. I think this game would have been better received if Crapcom had given consumers a decent tutorial on how to use the changes they have made to the genre. Overall a decent game, but very disappointing, Woulda given it a 7, if it wasn't for Ada's campaign that left a bad taste in my mouth. If you have a weekend to spare, it won't hurt to play, but I wouldn't recommend buying this forgettable piece of Japanese trash. Expand
  31. Oct 5, 2012
    This is without a doubt the most disappointing game of 2012 I played Leon´s campaign and it was fine, the zombies are back, you see chaos around the city, and some of the environments are dark and lonely but the rest of the games it sucks. Chris campaign is horrible the enemies in his campaign are mutated SOLDIERS..... WHAT?! the literally turned RE into a mediocre version of GhostThis is without a doubt the most disappointing game of 2012 I played Leon´s campaign and it was fine, the zombies are back, you see chaos around the city, and some of the environments are dark and lonely but the rest of the games it sucks. Chris campaign is horrible the enemies in his campaign are mutated SOLDIERS..... WHAT?! the literally turned RE into a mediocre version of Ghost Recon with mutated soldiers that carry around machineguns and sniper rifle that campaign. is so boring and so repetitive it´s not even worth to play it for 5 minutes. Jake campaign does nothing special the enemies are the same mutated soldiers that appear in Chris campaign. This game was supposed to be the biggest RE of all but instead it turned out to be disappointing the only 2 good things about RE6 is Leon campaign and the mercenaries mode with zombies. If you want to play a good RE game that combines perfectly action and horror get RE, hell even RE revelations is better than this. Collapse

1. Nov 6, 2012
    The game has some stumbling moments, but it is worth sticking it out. With the franchise changing over time it has lost a lot of what originally defined Resident Evil to us all.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    This new Resident Evil installment has definitely abandoned the survival horror genre and has moved into the crowded field of action shooters. [Nov 2012]
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    A varied and challenging game that continues the series' evolution into action territory. IT can be incredibly frustrating at times, but also very rewarding when you finally overcome the many challenges it puts you through.