Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360

5.0

1. Oct 6, 2012
    10 Hours played so far and I can say that i'm not disapointed. I can understand all the frustration behind this game but I don't understand the overtroll comments on it. Geez .. it's not RE2 yeah but can people understand that at that time games capacity were limited due to the consoles... control and static graphics were the most scary parts, those games were good and still good but now10 Hours played so far and I can say that i'm not disapointed. I can understand all the frustration behind this game but I don't understand the overtroll comments on it. Geez .. it's not RE2 yeah but can people understand that at that time games capacity were limited due to the consoles... control and static graphics were the most scary parts, those games were good and still good but now outdated for the new generation of gaming. I agree with Capcom's idea to put the serie to a new direction of length, action and intensity, yeah it's less scary and maybe less story oriented but it is worth the full price with that and they focus on the replayability. The AI and graphics glitch can be frustrating at times but trust me it is a good games that worth the full price there were a lot of people working on it for a long time and it shows up 8 out of 10 for me. Expand
  2. Oct 7, 2012
    I will like to say one thing to all the people who gave this game negative reviews and that is; what did you all expect. This is entirely every gamers fault who praised Resident Evil 4 for leading this series to this and any other series into its direction. We cant blame companies for adding certain aspects of a game like QTE, cutscenes,its linear gamestyle and gameplay mechanics to a gameI will like to say one thing to all the people who gave this game negative reviews and that is; what did you all expect. This is entirely every gamers fault who praised Resident Evil 4 for leading this series to this and any other series into its direction. We cant blame companies for adding certain aspects of a game like QTE, cutscenes,its linear gamestyle and gameplay mechanics to a game we like and adding there twist on it. I cant be mad at this game for that because that is what is expected of it. The fans are the ones that killed this series and the same is going to happen with Dead Space 3. As for my take on Resident Evil 6 well I have to say as a fan of the series and playing all the games this is by far the true sequel I was waiting for since playing Nemesis. I was not a fan of the sibling rivalries of the Redfields and Ashfords in Code Veronica. I was not a fan of the Gun Survivors or the outbreaks games. Resident Evil 4 was to me the worst of the franchise which didn't explain anything at all and was a complete detachment of the series. As for Resident Evil 5 well we have to blame Resident Evil 4 and Gears of War co-op for that and that.

My only gripe with the game was the amount of cutscenes this game had. Its something that's expected with games now especially ones made in Japan. This to me is the biggest problem with the game industry. I believe that these game developers need someone to advise them how much of this **** is needed and relevant in telling a story without sacrificing gameplay and also it helps decrease the games production value considerably. Its like they are confused in what they are trying to develop, a game or a movie.

The other thing was the wrestling combat. As for ammo I never had a problem since the first skill I bought was the increase item drop. Which to me made the most sense to pick up first. This game took all the best stuff from all the games and made it feel new. Zombies are back on fans demand and people still complain. There is a total of 4 campaigns and multiplayer elements which is alot of stuff on a PS3 disc. So I suggest buying this game because quite frankly as since the year began there really hasnt been any good games released so far. So I say give it a try you'll be surprised.
  3. Oct 2, 2012
    Don't listen to the blind fanboys, this game sux hard, it look like a PSP game ported to HD consoles, the gameplay is awful, just look to THE LAST OF US and you will see a real sorvivor game, keep your money for a better games, if you buy it Crapcom will kill the next games, and RE7 will suck even harder than this mess;)
  4. Oct 3, 2012
    Normally I don't post reviews on every game I buy, but this time I had to because of the sheer amount of Negative feedback. I like this game a lot, and contrary to what some of the negative reviewers may say, I am a true fan of the series. I still have the old toys that came out sitting on my shelf with the comics. That said, this game isn't like the old ones, there aren't a ton ofNormally I don't post reviews on every game I buy, but this time I had to because of the sheer amount of Negative feedback. I like this game a lot, and contrary to what some of the negative reviewers may say, I am a true fan of the series. I still have the old toys that came out sitting on my shelf with the comics. That said, this game isn't like the old ones, there aren't a ton of puzzles to search through and grab the key for or anything. It is a drastic departure from other members of the series, following much closer in line with Resident Evil 5. It is more action oriented, keeping up with the times and general populace of those who play games more predominately now. Bullets are more readily available, dropping from most enemies, but the enemies take a lot of bullets to put down. The melee system is pretty cool, nothing like spin kicking a zombie to finish them, and conserve some bullets. The game is more realistic, having you transverse buildings, and I do find Leon's campaign to be the most creepy of the bunch. I would as the negative reviewers to judge the game based on its own merit of what it tries to be, and not based on its predecessors, but that is not required here. The game has its negative aspects, like the quicktime events, lord I hate those. The story is pretty good, I wont spoil it here, but I thought it was interesting. So in closing the game isn't perfect, but it is good. You can listen to the "fanboys" I guess if you want, but I don't get some of their arguments. "Capcom just wants money", Well of course they do, they don't make games for sunshine and rainbows. This game is overall a quality game, worth the money, and If you have a good friend play the co-op. Expand
  5. Oct 3, 2012
    I am not rating this a 10. If there wasn't so many 0's by people who never even tried the game I would of rated it exactly what i think it should be. I am not a Resident Evil Fanboy. Even though I am old enough to have played all of them. Resident Evil was just never one of my top series. A lot these negative reviews are being done for nostalgic reasons and people are psychologicallyI am not rating this a 10. If there wasn't so many 0's by people who never even tried the game I would of rated it exactly what i think it should be. I am not a Resident Evil Fanboy. Even though I am old enough to have played all of them. Resident Evil was just never one of my top series. A lot these negative reviews are being done for nostalgic reasons and people are psychologically remembering the Resident Evil games of their childhood in a unrealistic light. The Playstation games were good games but by no means were they ever scary. Silent Hill trumped them when it came to scares. I challenge any of you to go back and play any of them and seriously tell me how they make you **** your pants in fear. Yes, they were survival. Yes, they had horror elements. But, by no means, were they ever scary. Most of us were children when they first came out and a lot of us it was our first introduction to the horror genre. Our brains have created a nostalgic trip and have created a shrine in our memories for what we once thought was scary. Going back to them recently i have came to realize that sometimes people hold things they remember enjoying as a kid, young teen, in way to high regard. If you haven't played the game. Do all of us a favor and quit your **** Do something productive, email Capcom directly. Tell them exactly why you don't like the game and do it in a civilized manor. I'd advise renting it or playing it first. Otherwise they would probably just laugh you off. I know some you feel like you need to fit in. Its cool to have hate. I think we get it. Nothing better then flaming stuff on the internet. Oh wait, maybe if you had a friends. Most of you are starting to sound like whiny children. No wonder you can't find G/f's. Now to the review. This is actually not so bad of a game. It has its faults. The nonsense deaths and the qte's and the placement of cut scenes do get a little annoying. But, for the most part the game is just like 4 and 5 which are far from being horrible games. Leon's campaign is stronger then Chris's or Jake's. With Jake's falling in between. Chris's is a little flawed on higher difficulties, with more of an emphasis on making you use a broken cover system. Its a little annoying trying to take cover from everything shooting at you when long ranged and short ranged j'avo intermingle to try to take you down together. But for the most part I concentrated on if I was having fun. And the game succeeded in that area. When you get past the qte's and the flaws the game plays like a mix of 4 and 5. Even though the camera did take me a little bit of time to get use to, once i did i really had no problem with it. If you want survival you should try playing on veteran or professional. You will quickly get your lack of bullets. Melee seems to be less of an option on the higher difficulties. The added strength of baddies, the less likely you would want to get close enough to any of them to take them on hand to hand. Yes, Resident Evil lost its way. I agree. But, i'm not crying about it. And by no means is this a horrible game. I was a tad bit disappointed but still came out of it having a lot of fun. 8.0 out of 10. Expand
  6. Oct 2, 2012
    I've played both demos and the actual game. I've followed the game's progress and seen plenty of reviews and all I can say is that the game is a top notch title. The reviews online have been all over the place. Great scores and low scores. Please, don't let that influence you. The best thing that I can tell you is to play the demo on Xbox Live or PSN. Find some reviews that break down theI've played both demos and the actual game. I've followed the game's progress and seen plenty of reviews and all I can say is that the game is a top notch title. The reviews online have been all over the place. Great scores and low scores. Please, don't let that influence you. The best thing that I can tell you is to play the demo on Xbox Live or PSN. Find some reviews that break down the goods and bads with the title. Go to a friend's house that has the game and try it. Then come to your own conclusion. Over 600 people worked on this game in a span of 3 years and it shows. Many people complain about it not being scary enough. Leon's campaign is a bit creepy, but the series has been changing throughout the years. That doesn't mean that the game is a bad game.

It has it's quirks, but the sheer number of gameplay hours, campaigns, modes, multiplayer, online options, ranking, co-op, story, etc. more than makes up for some of the quirks. No game is perfect and this game isn't, but in the end, it's a damn good game with replay value. Plus, you have plenty of in-game options to tweak it to your liking.

For example: Agent Hunt mode is a really cool mode idea: "In a nod to Demon's Souls, Agent Hunt lets players invade other Resident Evil 6 games. While some hapless player is trying to fight their way through the game's first campaign as Leon Kennedy or Helena Harper, you jump in, take control of a zombie or a dog and try to kill them. If they kill you, no problem! You spawn as another zombie, another dog or, well, some really nasty monsters with some crazy attack moves."

So, educate yourself first. Do your homework on the game if your skeptical and don't let anyone trolling/hating on this title bring you down. You have nothing to worry about, this game is a blast.
  7. Oct 2, 2012
    As an action game Resident Evil 6 is a fun and enjoyable adventure full of memorable set pieces and zombie shooting! However only the Leon and Ada campaigns offer some semblance and feel of the original PS1 Resident Evil titles, but the series is evolving and it has to in order to compete in the modern gaming climate.
  8. Oct 2, 2012
    All I have to say is that if user reviews state "Amazing Spiderman" as high as 70's, then none of the users have any idea what constitutes a good video game. Play the demo, try it out. I bought it this morning, and have been enjoying it so far. its not a 10 out of 10, but these negative reviews are ridiculous.
  9. Oct 2, 2012
    Superb game. It's sad to see it's been the target for a lynch mob of fanatical internet trolls but as we all know, sites like this have given the most intellectually handicapped people a soap box for venting their rancor. Not only do they undermine a game of substantial quality but they pervert the Metacritic score system to the point where it becomes curupted and meaningless. Because ofSuperb game. It's sad to see it's been the target for a lynch mob of fanatical internet trolls but as we all know, sites like this have given the most intellectually handicapped people a soap box for venting their rancor. Not only do they undermine a game of substantial quality but they pervert the Metacritic score system to the point where it becomes curupted and meaningless. Because of this I have awarded the game a 10 when 9 is perhaps more appropriate. The series has moved on from being a minimalist survival horror game but Resident Evil 6 is nevertheless a superbly realised and imaginative action adventure game with great graphics and some eye popping set pieces. It's pure videogame and a pleasure to play. Good job Capcom! Expand
  10. Oct 2, 2012
    There is much troll on this page, this game and they will destroy their multiaccounts like call of duty and diablo 3, but unfortunately did not have anything to do if not **** and put 0 to a game that, while for many has been the best work ... personally has been the best game of resident evil .. varied and fun game.
  11. Oct 2, 2012
    Most trolled game ever... Its much different than other Resident Evil but still its cool game. Enjoyable 30h long gameplay with nice graphics and multiplayer.
  12. Oct 2, 2012
    Great game with loads of content. I was unsure of who to begin with and decided to go the easy route: Leon (whom I was anxious for), Chris (which at first seemed like a chore to play through), and then Jake (which I was unsure but open-minded about). It;s basically 2 and 1/2 games in one. Plus there is Mercenaries. Definitely worth buying for the story and for anybody interested in theGreat game with loads of content. I was unsure of who to begin with and decided to go the easy route: Leon (whom I was anxious for), Chris (which at first seemed like a chore to play through), and then Jake (which I was unsure but open-minded about). It;s basically 2 and 1/2 games in one. Plus there is Mercenaries. Definitely worth buying for the story and for anybody interested in the series with an open-mind. Enjoy the mysteries of Resident Evil once more, throughout 3 campaigns! Expand
  13. Oct 2, 2012
    Whilst I don't believe this game deserves a 10/10 I think it needs more balance when clearly people are clicking 0 with no justifiability. This game is actually pretty good despite it's short coming's. I was excited for this game and while mostly good there are a few glaring issues. Firstly there is no denying the camera is atrocious. It locks on to objects when you don't want it to and inWhilst I don't believe this game deserves a 10/10 I think it needs more balance when clearly people are clicking 0 with no justifiability. This game is actually pretty good despite it's short coming's. I was excited for this game and while mostly good there are a few glaring issues. Firstly there is no denying the camera is atrocious. It locks on to objects when you don't want it to and in corridors it can begin spazzing out and while it's annoying, it doesn't ruin the experience. There are some sections i.e. the stealth section in Jake/Sherry's campaign, are quite boring and a little frustrating, but the moments it gets right makes up for these moments to make what is a half decent game. I haven't gotten really far into it but I doubt most people on here rating this game a 0 have, it's a long game, has an interesting and intriguing story and unfortunately because a few too many critics and fans are so butt hurt that the game isn't survival horror any more it gets bad reviews and probably won;t sell as well as it should.
    You should at least give this game a chance, don;t write it off because of the less than great reviews.
  14. Oct 3, 2012
    You really gotta be a super nerd to give this game a 0. I've been playing Resident Evil since the 1st entry on Playstation. There have been a lot of missteps in the franchise over the years, but this is not one of them. I'm about halfway through the campaign for Leon Kennedy and I've had a great time so far. The graphics and animations are amazing. The gameplay is a nice step up fromYou really gotta be a super nerd to give this game a 0. I've been playing Resident Evil since the 1st entry on Playstation. There have been a lot of missteps in the franchise over the years, but this is not one of them. I'm about halfway through the campaign for Leon Kennedy and I've had a great time so far. The graphics and animations are amazing. The gameplay is a nice step up from Resident Evil 5. I don't know what these nerds are whining about. Expand
  15. Oct 2, 2012
    Not a Survival Horror by any means (unfortunately this genre died with Fatal Frame and Haunting Ground in the PS2 era and is kept barely alive by the likes of Amnesia and Ju-On). But still a great co-op game with Horror elements, hard shooting and enemy management that keeps you on your toes, beautiful graphics, great voices and setpieces, certainly an evolution on the RE5 formula.Not a Survival Horror by any means (unfortunately this genre died with Fatal Frame and Haunting Ground in the PS2 era and is kept barely alive by the likes of Amnesia and Ju-On). But still a great co-op game with Horror elements, hard shooting and enemy management that keeps you on your toes, beautiful graphics, great voices and setpieces, certainly an evolution on the RE5 formula.
    Recommended if you liked and adapted to the way the series went in RE5 (with a bit of 4 and Outbreak mixed in), if not, Resident Evil is just not your thing anymore, try Amnesia or Silent Hill.
  16. Oct 2, 2012
    I agree with the people who claims this game to be better than Dark Souls, dark souls have no story and its boring with an unfair difficulty. This game in the other hand is fun, with a fair difficulty and the best story of videogame history. If you dont buy it, you're retarded. Dont let the user score scare you, what are you? a fool who let others brainwash you into not buying what you want? lol
  17. Oct 2, 2012
    RE 6 is better than Dark Souls in every aspect, seriously would you believe me if i tell you how much I got bored with Dark Souls? but with Resident Evil 6 it's fun all the time because you have weapons and you fight monsters not just those boring zombies, REAL monsters.
  18. Feb 26, 2014
    RE6 is by no means a bad game. it lacks the powerful sense of horror the series had before, Chris' campaign sucks, the action isn't bad but the but the horror is, the graphics are good though. Hopefully
    RE7 would be scarier.
  19. Jul 15, 2014
    I played Resident Evil 6 every day for 4 hours. It was just so hard to walk away. SO many people neglect this game. I'm an ALL TIME FAN of the Resident Evil series. Yeah cool get Amnesia fine but this game shows horror and action almost as well as that. I loved the Chris and Jake campaign and even though you got way to many guns and ammo, I still felt good while playing it. Sure zombiesI played Resident Evil 6 every day for 4 hours. It was just so hard to walk away. SO many people neglect this game. I'm an ALL TIME FAN of the Resident Evil series. Yeah cool get Amnesia fine but this game shows horror and action almost as well as that. I loved the Chris and Jake campaign and even though you got way to many guns and ammo, I still felt good while playing it. Sure zombies had guns but everyone has a different perspective on zombies. Its possible for them to have guns if there brain can function enough. I liked this game. Resident Evil 6 gets a 9/10 Expand
  20. Oct 8, 2012
    Resident Evil 6 follows in the footsteps of both 4 ( with 4 it has big shoes to fill) & 5 and does so brilliantly as it emulates the 4th's gritty setting and tension while keeping the 5th's lust for blood and guns it isn
  21. Oct 7, 2012
    Let's get one thing straight, this game is not perfect, but it is DAMN good. Real quick, why don't we go back to Res 5. It got great reviews, people praised the co-op and visual style as well as the action, though the one thing people wanted more of was diversity. A different atmosphere, different characters, more story arch, something. Capcom listened. They took the excellent gameplayLet's get one thing straight, this game is not perfect, but it is DAMN good. Real quick, why don't we go back to Res 5. It got great reviews, people praised the co-op and visual style as well as the action, though the one thing people wanted more of was diversity. A different atmosphere, different characters, more story arch, something. Capcom listened. They took the excellent gameplay people loved from 4, 5 and Revelations and added a metric **** ton of content to it. Four full campaigns each of which drawing from a different Res game for inspiration, more guns, more characters including beloved returning favorites, varied mission structure, etc. On top of this they added the ability to move and shoot (from Revelations) and to dodge while shooting, a huge improvement from 5. So why all the hate? People consider 4 one of the greatest games ever conceived, loved 5 for its high octane co-op experience and loved Revelations for the new setting and the return of Jill. Res 6 is more of what those games offered, much more in fact. Twice as long with a slew of unlockables (and tons of replay value despite what the liars on here say), amazing visuals and all the action from previous titles. So why all the hate? I'll tell you why. Mass Effect 3. What? What does that have to do with it? Everything. You see since the community **** and cried and whined enough to get the endings to Mass Effect 3 altered, now they think they can **** and whine on every game until Capcom does what they want. Not going to happen. You see that only works when you're not hypocrites. Seriously, pull up the reviews. Res 4- 96 and 9.6.. Res 5- 83 and 7.5.. Res: Rev- 82 and 8.5. See, you can't love a style of gameplay and then bash it later on. The gameplay HAS NOT CHANGED (aside from control enhancements) since 2005. If anything people should be complaining that it's still the same (the same that they loved by the way) and hasn't changed, not that it's become something different, because it hasn't and honestly, if you don't like the gameplay, you have yourself to blame for loving three games in a row and showing Capcom that this is the style you want. Like I said... Hypocrites. The game has its faults, the camera can shift to forced perspective (something those of us that loved Res back in the ps1 heyday remember being a pain in the ass), the difficulty is a little uneven, the A.I. partner has a bit of ADD and the game relies a lot on QTE. These faults stop it from being perfect, but I have yet play a single perfect game in my 27 years. Is it scary? No, but these games have never been scary. They all provide the occasional jump scare with some tense action/chase scenes, like OH NO JILL, A GIANT SNAKE AND YOU HAVE NO ACID ROUNDS!! or HOLY **** LEON GET BACK IN THE DAMN BOAT!! These moments are what define the franchise, and Res 6 has these in spades. Buy with confidence, ignore the hate from false fans and whiners. Expand
  22. Oct 11, 2012
    resident evil 6 is an amazing game with minor flaws but the question is, is it a survival horror game ? will its not but thats no reason to pass on an amazing game that will give u over 20 hours of fun and more if u collect everything . capcom did a great game with this game so please dont beleive what the stupid nerds r saying they want resident evil to be like the old ones with fixedresident evil 6 is an amazing game with minor flaws but the question is, is it a survival horror game ? will its not but thats no reason to pass on an amazing game that will give u over 20 hours of fun and more if u collect everything . capcom did a great game with this game so please dont beleive what the stupid nerds r saying they want resident evil to be like the old ones with fixed camera and all but do u honestly thing ppl r gonna be inerested ? and how many survival horror games r out there at this time , so beleive me this game is amazing and u will have alot of fun playing it . peace Expand
  23. Oct 5, 2012
    There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Supported byThere are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Supported by extensive promotional activities worldwide, the initial shipment of this new game has reached 4.5 million, the highest ever for a Capcom game. Expand
  24. Oct 6, 2012
    love it, all these zero's are atrocious, if your looking for re4 this isnt it get over it, so stop crying because you want another version of an old game, capcom wants to tap into a new market and some of us love it
  25. Oct 5, 2012
    Capcom has for many years used its multi-platform strategy of developing titles across many game platforms to make its brands even more popular. In addition, Capcom uses the Single content multiple usage strategy to maximize the value of its content. By continuing to use these approaches, Capcom is determined to provide a diverse spectrum of game players worldwide with games that meetCapcom has for many years used its multi-platform strategy of developing titles across many game platforms to make its brands even more popular. In addition, Capcom uses the Single content multiple usage strategy to maximize the value of its content. By continuing to use these approaches, Capcom is determined to provide a diverse spectrum of game players worldwide with games that meet their highest expectations. Expand
  26. Oct 8, 2012
    I thought it was pretty good. I don't really get all the hate. Sure, it has problems. So does everything else. Nobody's perfect. Does it really matter that the game had one or two features that you don't like, when in reality, you make up such a small part of their customer base? You don't really matter. They didn't make the game for you, they made the game for everyone. Just beI thought it was pretty good. I don't really get all the hate. Sure, it has problems. So does everything else. Nobody's perfect. Does it really matter that the game had one or two features that you don't like, when in reality, you make up such a small part of their customer base? You don't really matter. They didn't make the game for you, they made the game for everyone. Just be happy that they made it, period. They didn't have to, you know. Expand
  27. Oct 8, 2012
    Stop freaking out and hitting zero. Seriously? A zero? No current gen game is that awful. This a vast improvement over RE5 and Operation Raccoon City. This a case of fanboys not getting their way.
  28. Oct 5, 2012
    "Leon" and "Chris". In all, there are seven main characters and four stories, giving this title an unprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a"Leon" and "Chris". In all, there are seven main characters and four stories, giving this title an unprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Supported by extensive promotional activities worldwide, the initial shipment of this new game has reached 4.5 million Expand
  29. Oct 5, 2012
    unprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality thatunprecedented volume of game playing enjoyment. There are also upgraded online functions like the cooperative and crossover system as well as new types of action. Overall, "Resident Evil 6" offers a broad range of new forms of appeal. This is the first new title in the series in three and a half years. "Resident Evil 6" takes advantage of all of Capcom's capabilities to offer quality that is far ahead of other games. Expand
  30. Oct 6, 2012
    First of all the new instalment of RE franchise is no longer the survival horror game - in fact the last RE with some horror atmosphere was the innovative RE4, whereas the fifth part of the series was already an action/co-op game. The latest RE has deepen this path. That is why it is totally understandable, that the people who were looking forward for slow/survival climate here, areFirst of all the new instalment of RE franchise is no longer the survival horror game - in fact the last RE with some horror atmosphere was the innovative RE4, whereas the fifth part of the series was already an action/co-op game. The latest RE has deepen this path. That is why it is totally understandable, that the people who were looking forward for slow/survival climate here, are disappointed and a lot will hate this game. On the other side I would recommend the new RE to all fans which felt with love with Resident after the 4th/5th instalments, as the new part has everything what a modern action TPS game should have - superb visuals, solid controls (which are as smoothly as never before in the franchise), back grounded by nice storytelling. There has been a lot of criticizm about annoying QTEs in this game - in fact it depends on your gameplay style, you can minimize these while keeping the distance from your foes (if you are a sharp shooter) / even though the QTEs are easy to handle for any gamer skilled with the pad (personally Ive enjoyed them); Overall as an action game with some horror background this game is definitely worth a 8.5/9.0 score, whereas due to many trolled scores, I am giving 10; Expand

1. Nov 6, 2012
    The game has some stumbling moments, but it is worth sticking it out. With the franchise changing over time it has lost a lot of what originally defined Resident Evil to us all.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    This new Resident Evil installment has definitely abandoned the survival horror genre and has moved into the crowded field of action shooters. [Nov 2012]
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    A varied and challenging game that continues the series' evolution into action territory. IT can be incredibly frustrating at times, but also very rewarding when you finally overcome the many challenges it puts you through.