• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Feb 1, 2012
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Feb 4, 2012
    This is very different to every other dancing game for the kinect, and in my (probably controversial) opinion, is better.

Rather than requiring users perform moves, you only have to move your feet and hands over targets, in time to the music. This avoids the problem with every other dancing game, where I spend far too much time going "Why the heck didn't I do that move right??" I wish

I wish this game had a larger set of songs, but it is a XBLA title, so expecting 30+ songs like a full game is unreasonable.

Overall, I would say this was the DDR of Kinect dancing. If you like that idea, then grab this game!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Mar 19, 2012
    If nothing else, Rhythm Party at least wins points for its insanity. Unfortunately, I don't tend to give a high score based on sanity levels alone, so this game remains hard to recommend over any of the other dance titles out there.
    Without multiplayer or varied play modes, Rhythm Party can be conquered in a snap. But it's an entertaining and solidly priced treat for Kinect dance fans who need a fresh distraction.
  3. Feb 15, 2012
    Rhythm Party has a weird, short-sighted set list that doesn't give you much to enjoy. There's a lot here to like, certainly, especially because dancing however you please is a freeing feeling. Even if it can't keep a beat the entire time, Rhythm Party bothers to shake up a genre still in its infancy. That's commendable and inspirational.