Ride to Hell: Retribution Xbox 360

1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 429 Ratings

1. Mar 27, 2017
    Things this game has taught me: Peepees and vagoos do not exist, intercourse is done fully clothed by bumping my butt onto someone.
    Also I now know I can slide indefinitely with a motorcycle (will definitely be trying this out IRL at some point).
    Also now I know how to successfully beat someone shooting at me with a gun, just walk up to them and punch them in the face! This game is a true masterpiece and is a perfect example for children.
    Absolute 10/10 game, taught me many important things in my life
  2. Jan 10, 2017
    Do you consider yourself a patriot? Do you bleed red white and blue? If Donald Trump is your personal savior and you consider anyone who disagrees with you a close minded hippy than this game is for you. Thrilling action ensues as you play the role of Vietnam Hero turned true American dream weaver. Live on the wild side and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime,
  3. Jan 1, 2017
    GO LOOK AT ANGRY JOE'S REVIEW ON YOUTUBE and you'll see why we give this game a 0/10 to the people who rated this game 10/10 and says its game of the year what were you smoking on dude.
  4. Oct 13, 2016
    This and the gamergate scandal is the real proof that the end of gaming is near. Along with War Z and all of the cruddy pay to win smartphone games out there, Gaming is doomed to a real dead end, and you should know why.
  5. Aug 23, 2016
    Beautifully awful game that is an accurate representation of people suffering from Acromegaly.

Loses (or gains?) a few points for the fact that you can infinitely powerslide, but not infinitely reverse.

So it has that over Big Rigs, I guess.
  6. Aug 11, 2016
    One of the worst games of all time....I hope developers and publisher go bankrupt............................................................................................................. just look at reviews and footage on youtube and you will see for yourself.....I have never played it,and I never will,so I can't be put through this torture.
  7. Jul 17, 2016
    Deep Silver I guess ran out of ideas and were like screw it so they released this mess. It's very glitchy and the story is disgusting. The game has no sense of style as well. This game should die in a pit of burning flames forever.
  8. Jun 2, 2016
    F*ck this f*cking game and everything about it... I can't continue... It's f*cking sh*t. The broken gameplay, poor controls, voice acting, writing, offensive portrayal of women, and dropping the originally planned open-world concept are all sh*t. Do I have to go on further? F*ck this game. I regret buying it on steam back in January 2014. don't pick it up, K?
  9. Mar 29, 2016
    Bikes, Drugs, Man Slaughter, Full Clothes Sex scenes, Great Voice acting and EXPLOSION!!!!!! From the company that brought you Dead Island and Sacred come one of the best biker games of 2011. RIDE TO HELL: RETRIBUTION!!!
  10. Mar 6, 2016
    XD. Reading the 10 reviews here is far funnier than how good this game is! The story is extremely interesting, with character's I'd kill to be as interesting as! And the voice acting, holy cow kevin spacey is about to get a slap in the face for his voice acting, as this is just in another league! The gameplay, jesus christ if anyone can name one game that's better than this in terms ofXD. Reading the 10 reviews here is far funnier than how good this game is! The story is extremely interesting, with character's I'd kill to be as interesting as! And the voice acting, holy cow kevin spacey is about to get a slap in the face for his voice acting, as this is just in another league! The gameplay, jesus christ if anyone can name one game that's better than this in terms of gameplay, I'll give 100$

10/10. Oh... I mean 0.1/10. XD
  11. Feb 25, 2016
    Tris game is amazing. te Gramphics,the music, everything about this game makes it a masterpiece. The story Was totally well made, it had me in feels by the end. Bonus points for Bieng accurate to the title, this game was a ride to hell. For that, this game should've won GOTY of 2001.
  12. Feb 21, 2016
    I have never seen a game this bad, ever. I watch many videos on this and it is so bad it is funny. The combat sucks, the camera sucks, the physics suck, the storyline is crap, and the sex scenes are inappropriately placed.
  13. Feb 20, 2016
    If Donald Trump was a game this would be the result. It is just painfully funny how terrible this game is. It is the type of game that your grandmother would buy you for your birthday and you would have to pretend to be happy. It is one of the best worst games i have ever had the privilege to play. Also, if you want an accurate review of this game go and watch Angry Joes review.
  14. Feb 18, 2016
    This is a bad game,the dialogue is bad,the game play is bad,the graphics are bad,they look like they're from GTA San Andreas.The biking is so bad its almost funny.Everything is so bad in this game its nearly entertaining,It MIGHT be a buy if its less then 5 dollars but only because of how bad the game is it actually turns entertaining.
  15. Jan 27, 2016
    This is what GTAs' the Lost and Damned wished it could have been. You follow Bon Jovi on an adventure through gang ridden territory with a story that will grip you to the core. Timeless characters like Mike "Mikey" Conway and Mack "The Uncle" Conway. Of course there are a few minor bugs but nothing really serious. The hub town is rich with interactive NPCs and shops for total customizationThis is what GTAs' the Lost and Damned wished it could have been. You follow Bon Jovi on an adventure through gang ridden territory with a story that will grip you to the core. Timeless characters like Mike "Mikey" Conway and Mack "The Uncle" Conway. Of course there are a few minor bugs but nothing really serious. The hub town is rich with interactive NPCs and shops for total customization for all your 1%er needs. There is also many opportunities to romance NPCs in the game making it feel like a much more rewarding game. There is a good amount of quick time events but they're totally optional and are always unique for each situation. The emotion Bon Jovi captured for the game really is vivid and excellent in showing his characters amazing development over the game. With tight controls, amazing graphics and a story to rival Mass Effect, what's not to love? Expand
  16. Jan 21, 2016
    Ride to Hell is everything you don't want in a video game. Awful combat, degrading towards women, creepy cutscenes, and terrible voice acting. If Ride to Hell was released 25 years ago, the video game industry would have crashed
  17. Jan 9, 2016
    this game omggggg this game is my favorite of all **** time like omggggg this game has the best story mode evarr like its better than that piece of **** game halo 5 and star wars battlefront idc if the graphics and sound suck, it doesn't mean that the game sucks like this game is the best in the world better than the pitcher 3 like omega the quests are the best i love the hands and raping :D
  18. Dec 9, 2015
    Hilariously funny with friends because of how mockingly bad it is. Depressing by oneself. A bad game either way, I hope to never play this glitchy mess and broken game ever again with its terrible combat, story, characters, voice acting, graphics and breaking glitches.
  19. Nov 17, 2015
    Wtf.....................................................................................................................................................................................
  20. Nov 11, 2015
    This game is so bad yet so funny, if you wonna game where you gonna laugh like every minute buy it, I got the game for £1 so I don't really care for how **** this game is.
  21. Nov 10, 2015
    Easily, the absolute worst game I have ever had the displeasure of playing. The characters are complete trash and the dialogue is worse and the fully clothed sex scenes didn't help at all. At some points--no, MOST points I encountered glitches where the game would stop rendering completely and send me falling into an infinite abyss. The combat is basically your basic beat-em-up that nearlyEasily, the absolute worst game I have ever had the displeasure of playing. The characters are complete trash and the dialogue is worse and the fully clothed sex scenes didn't help at all. At some points--no, MOST points I encountered glitches where the game would stop rendering completely and send me falling into an infinite abyss. The combat is basically your basic beat-em-up that nearly every gamer is used to. Brings nothing new to the table. I completely regret buying this game and I am embarrassed to have people know I wasted money on this pigsty of a video game. Expand
  22. Jul 3, 2015
    horrible all it's about is quicktime events and racing and the racing is very laggy the voice acting sounds like a 80's game just no wonder its 9.99 at game stop
  23. Jun 16, 2015
    This game has : glitches,one of the worst voice acting,gameplay,story,graphics and A.I. EVER!!!I You pay 30$ for this crap.REALLY ?!?!? THAT IS A CRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ! I cannot laugh anymore IT IS BAAAAAAAADDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tha is what we get for 5 years waiting ? And we were waiting for a GLITCH !!! From the start to the finish is a broken,ugly and stupidThis game has : glitches,one of the worst voice acting,gameplay,story,graphics and A.I. EVER!!!I You pay 30$ for this crap.REALLY ?!?!? THAT IS A CRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ! I cannot laugh anymore IT IS BAAAAAAAADDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tha is what we get for 5 years waiting ? And we were waiting for a GLITCH !!! From the start to the finish is a broken,ugly and stupid GLITCH!!! TIP:DO NOT BUY THAT GLITCH! Expand
  24. May 24, 2015
    The story of this game was amazing. Like, honestly, I swear they had at least 45 writers for this, and don't get me started on the voice acting. OH THE VOICE ACTING.
    Okay, to be truthful it wasn't THAT good but...Still better than witcher 3.
  25. Mar 28, 2015
    Ride to hell: Retribution is a complete waste of time. Don't even bother, the developers were the laziest i have ever seen. The gameplay, graphics, voice acting will all give you a complete migraine. This may be the worst game of all time.
  26. Mar 28, 2015
    How did this come into existence???? I never knew a game this bad was even possible. What is wrong with the developers??? This is juvenile, immature, stupid, and just... AWFUL!!! THIS GAME IS PAIN!!!!!!
  27. Jan 31, 2015
    i would give 11/10 but i cant

its very good game i cri at da end and tha models look amazing.
    the textures are fabulous (just like meh) i give this game 12/10 doritoz and mntdew
  28. Jan 26, 2015
    This game is so bad its laughable. The "voice acting" is wooden, the story is nonsensical, the graphics are muddy, the mechanics are dreadful, and the soundtrack is unbearable. But trust me, you will laugh at this game and have fun with it if you are hanging with a few friends and play this game for the fun of it. 1/10 (Abysmal)
  29. Jan 21, 2015
    *Sigh* What is there to say about this pitiful excuse for a game? The story is pathetically horrible, the characters are ridiculously cliched, the gameplay is garbage, the graphics look like a PS2 game, and the sex scenes...... doesn't the idiotic protagonist know that you have to remove or at least unzip your pants to have sex? I mean, sure, I get that developer Deep Silver was going*Sigh* What is there to say about this pitiful excuse for a game? The story is pathetically horrible, the characters are ridiculously cliched, the gameplay is garbage, the graphics look like a PS2 game, and the sex scenes...... doesn't the idiotic protagonist know that you have to remove or at least unzip your pants to have sex? I mean, sure, I get that developer Deep Silver was going for a mature tone, but that should have at least known how someone actually has sex (not that I'm trying to be a pervert or anything, of course). This game made me LAUGH it was so bad. I have never rated any game so low and enjoyed doing it. And the SCRIPT!!!..... oh my lord, the SCRIPT!!!! I have never experienced the most terrible writing in a video game in all my life. Your character-- I really couldn't care less what his name was, probably something stupid like Jake Hellfire or Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace-- has some of the most cheesiest, predictable, and cringe-inducing lines you will ever experience, ever. I don't know who wrote the description for this-- I won't even call it a game-- on the summary page, but whoever it was, they were either really high or were playing a totally different game, because this game is not at ALL what that description sounds like in terms of "Action-packed, open world, mature awesomeness". Please, I had a better time playing Banjo Kazooe for N64, and that's saying something (not that the game was bad, for it was good, but just that it was a huge console time zone difference). Do NOT buy this game. Sorry.... do not buy this EXCUSE for a game. Expand
  30. Dec 15, 2014
    the name is the only logical thing about this game the game feels like hell it feels like satan made this terrible abomination worst graphics the controls are terrible very terrible release of 2013 waste of 60 dollers on the game this game literary feels like your going to hell

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Games Master UK
    Sep 2, 2013
    The camera, controls, graphics, voice acting and combat aren't just broken - they're hilariously broken. [Oct 2013, p.77]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 19, 2013
    A startling glimpse into true hell. [Sept 2013, p.86]
  3. Aug 13, 2013
    Let’s leave it with Jake’s own words, spoken as if holding up a mirror to his own life: “Swear to god - I’d rather be polishing boots than sit through this crap.”