1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 432 Ratings

1. Jul 17, 2016
    Deep Silver I guess ran out of ideas and were like screw it so they released this mess. It's very glitchy and the story is disgusting. The game has no sense of style as well. This game should die in a pit of burning flames forever.
  2. Mar 28, 2015
    Ride to hell: Retribution is a complete waste of time. Don't even bother, the developers were the laziest i have ever seen. The gameplay, graphics, voice acting will all give you a complete migraine. This may be the worst game of all time.
  3. Aug 11, 2016
    One of the worst games of all time....I hope developers and publisher go bankrupt............................................................................................................. just look at reviews and footage on youtube and you will see for yourself.....I have never played it,and I never will,so I can't be put through this torture.
  4. Oct 1, 2013
    ride to hell retribution es algo entretenido que intenta sobresalir de un modo bueno, pero se queda en malas graficas por ese sentido no lo logra pero sobresale en personajes, musica e historia un buen juego.
  5. Jan 26, 2015
    This game is so bad its laughable. The "voice acting" is wooden, the story is nonsensical, the graphics are muddy, the mechanics are dreadful, and the soundtrack is unbearable. But trust me, you will laugh at this game and have fun with it if you are hanging with a few friends and play this game for the fun of it. 1/10 (Abysmal)
  6. Jul 29, 2013
    One of those sh*tty arcade games from the 80's that you can't help but play because it's so hilariously bad. It may not be worth playing, but watch gameplay on youtube if you want to laugh your ass off.
  7. Oct 25, 2014
    Any one who gives this game any more than a 2 out of ten is being extremely dishonest because it's truly one of the worst games of all time. I HATE this game, it made me rage so hard.
  8. Jul 11, 2013
    Yes this game is pretty bad and stupid but idk I am really enjoying it. It's like onechanbara bikini samurai squad. That game was terrible but also kind of enjoyable. Plus there aren't a lot of biker games out there. (besides the lost and damned gta add on)

The good: Graphics are nice Combat is ok and some environmental kills are pretty cool Lots of guns, upgrades, melee moves to

The good:

Graphics are nice
    Combat is ok and some environmental kills are pretty cool
    Lots of guns, upgrades, melee moves to buy make you more badass
    Some bike missions are fun
    Customizing your bike
    Interesting varied locations from saw mills to casinos
    The story at times
    The hilariously bad sex scenes had me laughing
    Game length

The bad

Lip synching
    Voice acting
    Various glitches
    Some ugly textures and facial animation
    Most bike missions
    The shooting missions are mediocre yet enjoyable
    Canned animations
    The price
    The ai
    Not open world (originally was)

Well there you have It a bad game that has some good qualities I do not recommend anyone buying it new or at all but if you enjoy bad games that can do some good like aforementioned onechanbara then rent this game or wait till it is about $5 at GameStop. Most ppl want give this game a chance but I decided to and I had a good time it is definitely a bad game but its an enjoyable one

9. Jun 29, 2013
    Sad how the only points given to this game are from a Dev boosting its score. You have to slum pretty hard to try to deceive people into buying your game.
  10. Jul 25, 2014
    1. It's offensive to people in the south, and women.
    2. It's totally broken. You die without knowing why.
    3. It's GTA IV: TLAD rip off. 4. It received a 3 on it's scoring. 5. No one really liked it. 6. The bike physic are terrible. 7. The gameplay is garbage. 8. The story is garbage. 9. Jake Conway, the main character has no weakness. Which makes the game incredibly easy and
    1. It's offensive to people in the south, and women.
    2. It's totally broken. You die without knowing why.
    3. It's GTA IV: TLAD rip off.
    4. It received a 3 on it's scoring.
    5. No one really liked it.
    6. The bike physic are terrible.
    7. The gameplay is garbage. 8.
    The story is garbage.
    9. Jake Conway, the main character has no weakness. Which makes the game incredibly easy and boring.
    10. It's just bad.
    11. The Graphics, look like they were made for the PS2, the Xbox, or the GameCube.

If you want to play a game that takes place in the south play Red Dead Redemption. Don't waste your money on this broken wreck. Some fans idiot fans said this game was going to go toe to toe with GTA V. I don't know where they got that idea from
  11. Jan 18, 2014
    This might be the worse game ever. I'm being serious, the voice acting is the worst, the gameplay is awful, the story is non-sensical, and the sex scenes are just plain offensive, and sexist, and the graphics are worse than games released a decade ago, seriously. Avoid this “game" at all costs.
  12. Dec 15, 2014
    the name is the only logical thing about this game the game feels like hell it feels like satan made this terrible abomination worst graphics the controls are terrible very terrible release of 2013 waste of 60 dollers on the game this game literary feels like your going to hell
  13. Mar 4, 2014
    its the best game ever in the history of the world. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  14. Jun 30, 2013
    Don’t play Ride to Hell: Retribution. Don’t think about playing it. Don’t think about thinking about playing it. Forget it exists, and continue your life as though it never did.
  15. Jul 29, 2017
    I love that we can get a glorious ride to hell in a video game, and there would be no retribution for such a stunt from satan himself. So, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore hell, so when we die, we know how it feels like. I give it 10/10 for such an unique experience on living in hell and I hope there would be a "ride to heaven: salvation" sequel coming up. I can't wait :)
  16. May 24, 2014
    One word of advice:Stay away from this GODDAMN game it's so **** that it can give you tourettes in fact im gonna review this COCK with tourettes cause this game needs just that. The story will RAPE your mind with confusion, driving mechanics are a **** disaster and finally the "open word (!)"will scare the **** out of you.Wow **** job of you guys
  17. Jun 28, 2013
    Normally when someone says "This looks and plays like a PS2 game" they are exaggerating.
    This game however is an exception to that, it is awful and could be mistaken for a PS2 game.
    It is overly shallow with a terrible combat system and awful bike physics, the game is covered in pointless padding with you riding your bike to locations with very little happening. When things do happen

When things do happen it doesn't make any logical sense such as tank trucks deciding to park sideways in the road for no apparent reason.

This game seems like it should have released at the start of this console gen, it would have made more sense for this garbage to be launched then with other rubbish like Vampire Rain.

This is the worst game to come out in the last few years and should never be bought, its not so bad its good like Deadly Premonition for example. Its just terrible and a disgrace to be released by Quick Silver when they knew full damn well how broken and awful this game is.

They should have left it cancelled.

I'm not even going to talk about the awkward fully clothed sex scenes and boring mass of QTE's

It would be generous to give this game a 1.
  18. Nov 5, 2013
    DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! IT is an abomination!!!!! The gameplay,story, cutscenes, missions, riding mechanics, A.I, movement, characters, weapons, music and sex scenes are a complete and utter JOKE!!! This game makes Marlow Briggs look like a good game even though it is not.
  19. Jun 28, 2013
    Well, Ride to Hell: Retribution does what it says, it's your retribution for riding to hell, a true ride to hell.

Oh, and to reach the 150 min I can add that citizenkaneofvi rated all three PC, PS3 and X360 versions 10, since I love justice I'm gonna bulldoze it's 10s on all the platforms.

What a missed chance of an interesting idea.
  20. Sep 3, 2013
    you know i dont believe in giving a game a whole zero unless it sucks that much that is how bad this is
    pros: decent bike customization, Jake is an extremely relatable character because his line "id rather be polishing boots then sitting through this crap" is how you feel the whole game
    cons: gameplay, story, voice acting, sound design, missing sound FX, graphics, creepy and awkward sex scene, idiot logic, frustratingly long, melee combat is like arkham citys combat if it sucked, soundtrack
    this is the worst thing made ever. how did deep silver publish saints row 4,dead island riptide,and THIS all in the same year
  21. Feb 16, 2014
    A truly abysmal game, but I cannot help but enjoy it as an unintentional comedy. Yes, the game would be considered bad even 10 years ago, but the sheer amount of mistakes does make for entertainment. Just how did a sidequest of sexing up women in a back alley immediately after beating up the attackers get in the game? the aiming is horribly stiff yet headshots are guaranteed a lot of theA truly abysmal game, but I cannot help but enjoy it as an unintentional comedy. Yes, the game would be considered bad even 10 years ago, but the sheer amount of mistakes does make for entertainment. Just how did a sidequest of sexing up women in a back alley immediately after beating up the attackers get in the game? the aiming is horribly stiff yet headshots are guaranteed a lot of the time. The baddies die in a sort of assassins creed way of finding out the ultimate mystery, but the big reveal could not be anymore antclimactic. Jake getting angry after one of the rival boss bikers dies has made me laugh a few times, and adding to it is an overly corny 60's rock track which does not fit the tone a lot of the time.

Recommended to play if you are into playing games to find out why they are bad, and ONLY if its at bargain bin price. A full retail buy is not to be done at any cost.
  22. Aug 23, 2016
    Beautifully awful game that is an accurate representation of people suffering from Acromegaly.

Loses (or gains?) a few points for the fact that you can infinitely powerslide, but not infinitely reverse.

So it has that over Big Rigs, I guess.
  23. Jun 21, 2014
    *Sigh* Never in my life have I played a game so bad that I felt bad for returning it to the store. Going through many development cycles, this game is more bug than mission. The voice acting is ******* atrocious. The gameplay is forgettable... and this game isn't worth anyone's time. Just... avoid it. 0/10

All copies should be burnt.
  24. Feb 18, 2016
    This is a bad game,the dialogue is bad,the game play is bad,the graphics are bad,they look like they're from GTA San Andreas.The biking is so bad its almost funny.Everything is so bad in this game its nearly entertaining,It MIGHT be a buy if its less then 5 dollars but only because of how bad the game is it actually turns entertaining.
  25. Jan 1, 2017
    GO LOOK AT ANGRY JOE'S REVIEW ON YOUTUBE and you'll see why we give this game a 0/10 to the people who rated this game 10/10 and says its game of the year what were you smoking on dude.
  26. Feb 7, 2014
    What the flying f**k is this piece of crap? I mean seriously I would have rather gotten eaten alive by those walkers in the alleyway with Ben than play this Hot coffee spinoff of a game which will send you to hell and beyond, I would rather play big rigs over the roads racing than this steaming pile of poo... There I said it! No one should every say that ever! now lord have mercy on allWhat the flying f**k is this piece of crap? I mean seriously I would have rather gotten eaten alive by those walkers in the alleyway with Ben than play this Hot coffee spinoff of a game which will send you to hell and beyond, I would rather play big rigs over the roads racing than this steaming pile of poo... There I said it! No one should every say that ever! now lord have mercy on all the idiots that purchase and still play this game.
    I'm Kenny from the walking dead and I review it to save a life.
  27. Mar 28, 2015
    How did this come into existence???? I never knew a game this bad was even possible. What is wrong with the developers??? This is juvenile, immature, stupid, and just... AWFUL!!! THIS GAME IS PAIN!!!!!!
  28. Oct 13, 2016
    This and the gamergate scandal is the real proof that the end of gaming is near. Along with War Z and all of the cruddy pay to win smartphone games out there, Gaming is doomed to a real dead end, and you should know why.
  29. Dec 2, 2013
    This game is so bad, it's funny. Trust me, when it goes on sale for about £5, buy it and laugh. It's that funny.The dialogue is hilariously bad, the glitches are funny and the gameplay is so broken it's just a laugh. Buy it
  30. JEK
    Jun 30, 2013
    I thought Aliens colonial Marines was the bad gane until I played this one. I was hoping this will be a decent game when I saw the trailer last month. After all this is the company that brought us dead island franchise and took over/published Metro Last light. When I played this game. The Graphics is really bad not to mention the poor gameplay. I tried to play it again hoping the gamesI thought Aliens colonial Marines was the bad gane until I played this one. I was hoping this will be a decent game when I saw the trailer last month. After all this is the company that brought us dead island franchise and took over/published Metro Last light. When I played this game. The Graphics is really bad not to mention the poor gameplay. I tried to play it again hoping the games gets better. After disgusted again I uninstalled the game and vowed not to play this again. DONT BUY THIS. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Games Master UK
    Sep 2, 2013
    The camera, controls, graphics, voice acting and combat aren't just broken - they're hilariously broken. [Oct 2013, p.77]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 19, 2013
    A startling glimpse into true hell. [Sept 2013, p.86]
  3. Aug 13, 2013
    Let’s leave it with Jake’s own words, spoken as if holding up a mirror to his own life: “Swear to god - I’d rather be polishing boots than sit through this crap.”