1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 432 Ratings

1. Jun 28, 2013
    Normally when someone says "This looks and plays like a PS2 game" they are exaggerating.
    This game however is an exception to that, it is awful and could be mistaken for a PS2 game.
    It is overly shallow with a terrible combat system and awful bike physics, the game is covered in pointless padding with you riding your bike to locations with very little happening. When things do happen

When things do happen it doesn't make any logical sense such as tank trucks deciding to park sideways in the road for no apparent reason.

This game seems like it should have released at the start of this console gen, it would have made more sense for this garbage to be launched then with other rubbish like Vampire Rain.

This is the worst game to come out in the last few years and should never be bought, its not so bad its good like Deadly Premonition for example. Its just terrible and a disgrace to be released by Quick Silver when they knew full damn well how broken and awful this game is.

They should have left it cancelled.

I'm not even going to talk about the awkward fully clothed sex scenes and boring mass of QTE's

It would be generous to give this game a 1.
  2. Jun 30, 2013
    We were promised a '60's paradise in this game,but all we got is a lot of Quick Time Events.
    I can't say anything good about it.
    Let's take a look at the graphics,they suck,textures are so bad.
    Let's take a look at the gameplay,too darn repetitive.
    This game is kinda saved from 1/10 thanks to it's idea.
    All in all,this game gets an 2/10.
  3. Jun 29, 2013
    Worse than anyone can imagine should be avoided by everyone on earth.

Zero gameplay, disgusting controls, production values from the toilet.

Expect returned copies to be sitting alongside ET very soon.
  4. Jun 30, 2013
    Don’t play Ride to Hell: Retribution. Don’t think about playing it. Don’t think about thinking about playing it. Forget it exists, and continue your life as though it never did.
  5. Dec 2, 2013
    This game is so bad, it's funny. Trust me, when it goes on sale for about £5, buy it and laugh. It's that funny.The dialogue is hilariously bad, the glitches are funny and the gameplay is so broken it's just a laugh. Buy it
  6. Jul 29, 2013
    Instead of focusing on everything that's wrong with this game, I'll focus on what's right with it: literally the one correct thing about the game is that the "Ride to Hell" part is scarily accurate.
  7. JEK
    Jun 30, 2013
    I thought Aliens colonial Marines was the bad gane until I played this one. I was hoping this will be a decent game when I saw the trailer last month. After all this is the company that brought us dead island franchise and took over/published Metro Last light. When I played this game. The Graphics is really bad not to mention the poor gameplay. I tried to play it again hoping the gamesI thought Aliens colonial Marines was the bad gane until I played this one. I was hoping this will be a decent game when I saw the trailer last month. After all this is the company that brought us dead island franchise and took over/published Metro Last light. When I played this game. The Graphics is really bad not to mention the poor gameplay. I tried to play it again hoping the games gets better. After disgusted again I uninstalled the game and vowed not to play this again. DONT BUY THIS. Expand
  8. Jun 29, 2013
    Sad how the only points given to this game are from a Dev boosting its score. You have to slum pretty hard to try to deceive people into buying your game.
  9. Jun 28, 2013
    Well, Ride to Hell: Retribution does what it says, it's your retribution for riding to hell, a true ride to hell.

Oh, and to reach the 150 min I can add that citizenkaneofvi rated all three PC, PS3 and X360 versions 10, since I love justice I'm gonna bulldoze it's 10s on all the platforms.

What a missed chance of an interesting idea.
  10. Jun 29, 2013
    Ride to Hell: Retribution is the worst game ever! Don't buy it!
    Why they Release THIS in 2013?! Gameplay,Graphics...
    And the story? Vengeance for brother... one good guy vs 9999 bad guys.. I like bikes but this...oh
  11. Aug 16, 2013
    Could be worse than cancer. The gameplay is virtually not there at all. the art is from 8 years ago, Half life 2 looks better and it is9 years old. women are just used as swx machines and are nothing else, a truly awful game.
  12. Jul 8, 2013
    Seriously why the hell does a game like this exist? They may be lucky if they even sell 1000 copies of this horrible production... Ride to Hell: Retribution isn't even worth playing for free!
  13. Sep 19, 2013
    Save your money on this guys! Oh, and if that's the real Major Nelson giving this game a 9/10, he's lost all my respect... Then again, it's probably just a troll. But whatever... Save your money on this one guys, the controls are awful and the graphics look like they're from the PlayStation 2 era. I don't know how someone can get away with releasing this literal ride to Hell in 2013... TheSave your money on this guys! Oh, and if that's the real Major Nelson giving this game a 9/10, he's lost all my respect... Then again, it's probably just a troll. But whatever... Save your money on this one guys, the controls are awful and the graphics look like they're from the PlayStation 2 era. I don't know how someone can get away with releasing this literal ride to Hell in 2013... The developers should have their funding taken away forever, and not be allowed to make another game again... Expand
  14. Aug 20, 2013
    This game sucks. Let me get it out of the way right now. This is, without a doubt, the worst game of 2013 thus far.
    That said, you must play this game, or watch a let's play of it. It's absolutely hilarious. Not worth $30 of your own money, but hilarious nonetheless.

Performance: Looks like an early-era PS2 game. The models are weird and blocky, textures are exceedingly horrible, and glitches pop up all over the place. Throw in random crashes, and just as random FPS dives, you have a game that one may consider, "Not very optimized and good looking". They're that bad.

Sound: About six or seven music tracks that repeat throughout the entire game. You'll grow bored with them quickly. The sound effects are weak, and makes it seem like you're hitting your foes with Nerf weapons. However, the saving grace is the hilariously bad voice acting.

The VA is Resident Evil 1 quality, and that's not entirely a bad thing. Just about every line in this game is read so awkwardly it's sure to bring a smile to your face.

Control: I won't be judging the game's control, as much as I'll be judging the lack of it. There are two "modes" in the game: When you're on a motorcycle, and when you're on foot.

On a motorcycle, the controls are hilariously bad. There's no physics, you awkwardly slide around on the bike, and the Powerslide move is...you just have to see it. What's not so hilarious is the combat on a 'cycle: To beat enemies, you have to mash a button until a bar is full, then they're instantly killed. Repeat about 10 times per section. It's not great.

On foot, you have full access to your weapons. You can point, shoot, and take cover, generic stuff, but you can also, like Dead to Rights: Retribution, mix it up with melee combat. And, just like in Dead to Rights: Retribution, it doesn't work very well.

Melee combat works like this: Preform the guard block on someone, mash the attack button, repeat. There's a counter mechanic, like Arkham Asylum/City, but it doesn't serve that much of a purpose, since most of the fist fights are painfully easy and repetitive.

Occasionally, the protagonist gets mad and makes a hilarious scream, and then preforms an insta-kill QTE that actually takes longer to kill the enemies as opposed to just hitting them. Worth seeing at least once.

Gunplay, well, it works. You can shoot things, but even the tutorial games developed in the Gamemaker engine can pull that off. The real issue is, a lot of the controls revolve around QTEs. That's not okay, at all.

Gameplay: You play as Jake Conway, the son of William Conway, who was part of a bike gang known as Retribution. Your brother was killed by a rival gang named The Devil's Hand, and Jake is out for revenge. Don't worry, the story doesn't get any deeper than this, and just about everyone has no character development at all.

With a storyline as simple as this, they certainly did a good job making it seem more complicated than it really is: The beginning of the game is nothing but a swarm of flashbacks, and it does a great job confusing you. However, the best part of this game are the cutscenes, with many of them making no sense, and all of them poorly done in a hilarious fashion.

The 'cycle segments are super repetitive, with the same dull combat all the way through. More excitingly, sometimes your bike will randomly explode, and you'll have to load from the last checkpoint.

On foot, enemies range from generic thin goons who take only a few punches/shots to take out, to Jason wannabes who are damn-near immune to everything. I wasted what seemed like fifty bullets, trying to take one out.

Supposedly, you have to destroy a barrel to kill them more efficiently, but doing so only screwed up my screen, and did damage to me. All the guns are boring, and the melee combat is spam-y as all get-out.

The boss fights are all gimmicks. The first one being you chasing him down on a bike, with a machine gun. You literally have no room for error, and every time you fail, it's all the way at the beginning of the segment. The checkpoints in this game are the worst I've seen in a while. You die, you're doing a 20-minute segment over again, more often than not.

After that, you have a 'town' where you can buy weapons and upgrade your bike. The bike upgrade system isn't bad, but it's completely pointless. There's not much else to do other than go to the next mission.

Oh, there are sex scenes, where you take the women of the Devil's Hand, after beating up their lovers. While fully clothed. There's even a five-on-one situation, where everyone is clothed. So don't worry, not only are they being blatantly sexist (every woman is there for sex), they're also being exceedingly stupid.

This was originally gonna be a sandbox game, like GTA. And I like the ideas it had. A year after that, they rushed it after realized they didn't either have the ability or the time, and we get this glitchy, barely playable mess. Hilarious to watch, but don't buy it yourself.
  15. Jul 23, 2013
    The graphics suck so bad in this game and I can't drive correctly in this piece of crap game. This is garbage stay away from this game unless you want stress.
  16. Aug 14, 2013
    Looks like Fast and Furious: Showdown has some competition. I've played some PS2 games that had better graphics and physics than this atrocity. It should be a crime to sell this game anywhere in the world. This is probably the worst video game of this generation, and one of the worst games of all time. Its not worth 15, its not worth 10, its not worth 5, its not worth five cents. TheLooks like Fast and Furious: Showdown has some competition. I've played some PS2 games that had better graphics and physics than this atrocity. It should be a crime to sell this game anywhere in the world. This is probably the worst video game of this generation, and one of the worst games of all time. Its not worth 15, its not worth 10, its not worth 5, its not worth five cents. The only reason one should ever buy this game is to get a good laugh at how terrible it is. Expand
  17. Aug 18, 2013
    Console version makes this game very slightly better, at least that fixes the problem with broken aiming. But that's still not enough to save this game from being the worst creation of current generation. Shortly, don't play it.
  18. Aug 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game may just be worth getting solely for the sheer amount of laughter you will experience whilst playing this game, unfortunately you will be laughing AT the game not with it.
    The game is ridiculously broken story wise game play wise and logic wise like seriously when the game tried to teach me how to power-slide I realized you could just power-slide for virtually forever with no momentum and then I veered off to thee right and I'm not even joking here, just blew up randomly for no apparent reason, more tedious game-play later and a girl decided she wanted to thank me with sex through her overalls for beating her ex husband up.....I can't really overstate how bad this game is don't buy it unless you enjoy playing bad games oh and as a side note when your brother dies why the hell he screams NOOOOOOO in the way that I would scream no if the world ran out of bacon I have no idea
  19. Nov 1, 2013
    How about this, go to your nearest landfill site and find how many copies of this game are in this landfill site it could take you a while but I'll assure you you'll find quite a few.
  20. Nov 1, 2013
    Never rated a game so low
    Is a pile of Everything is bad in this game. Every single thing
    Whoever made it should just quit life because this is garbage
  21. Jul 29, 2013
    One of those sh*tty arcade games from the 80's that you can't help but play because it's so hilariously bad. It may not be worth playing, but watch gameplay on youtube if you want to laugh your ass off.
  22. Aug 28, 2013
    Im giving it 1 because the game is sooooo teeeeeeeeerrible,that I almost had some fun! But the best thing to do is just forget this game was ever made
  23. Nov 5, 2013
    C'mon Deep Silver you are better than this.

This game is soo broken and frustrating and i can't believe my brain has exploded yet. chopped full of bugs and cheap deaths. This game gives players a plethora of deaths, and hilariously bad fighting mechanics. if you are that sadistic. and want a painfully bad game to get mad at and bust your TV or Monitor? Play it then.
  24. Nov 8, 2013
    All I can say about this game is that it is terrible and anyone who believes this game is great really need to play it again with smarts of how bad it is. This is literally a prime example of a terrible execution of how a game plays. Graphics are weak comparing to old gen consoles (Yes, PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox graphics) that shows how lazy the developers are. The worst offense is theAll I can say about this game is that it is terrible and anyone who believes this game is great really need to play it again with smarts of how bad it is. This is literally a prime example of a terrible execution of how a game plays. Graphics are weak comparing to old gen consoles (Yes, PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox graphics) that shows how lazy the developers are. The worst offense is the gameplay. The fighting mechanics are more of a long chore of mashing buttons and the shooting mechanics are mediocre with all (I mean ALL) weapons are like peashooters until if you manage to pull off headshots (Which is easy to do) that will put them down immediately. The motorbike driving mechanics are repetitive that makes it either too easy or well, no sense of it needing it there. It terribly reminds me of two terrible games: Shellshock 2 Blood Trails and Duke Nukem Forever. In result, avoid this game like the plague or if you have this game return it or use it for trade-in money. This is the only best thing you can do with it. Expand
  25. Jan 23, 2014
    This game is so bad, I think the developers and everyone related to the story should be extremely embarrassed.I luckily never bought the game because I never liked the biker genre.Though I have seen plenty of horrible reviews.But as a warning to anyone expecting anything good look elsewhere.Now I'll tell you guys why this should be incinerated and then recycled into plastic.Horrible storyThis game is so bad, I think the developers and everyone related to the story should be extremely embarrassed.I luckily never bought the game because I never liked the biker genre.Though I have seen plenty of horrible reviews.But as a warning to anyone expecting anything good look elsewhere.Now I'll tell you guys why this should be incinerated and then recycled into plastic.Horrible story -Terrible dialogue -Horrible and offensive portrayal of women -Game looks like somebody took a **** in a box -Terrible game play -tons of missing animations and sounds -voice recording sounds horrible and I could go on but I don't want to waste my time talking about this game. DON'T BUY. Expand
  26. Feb 20, 2016
    If Donald Trump was a game this would be the result. It is just painfully funny how terrible this game is. It is the type of game that your grandmother would buy you for your birthday and you would have to pretend to be happy. It is one of the best worst games i have ever had the privilege to play. Also, if you want an accurate review of this game go and watch Angry Joes review.
  27. Jan 26, 2014
    This is one of those games that we are going to analyze all it's faults (it has many) and make fun of forever. This game has the maturity of an 8 year old and the mind of a kinky sex addict. The game looks like an alpha and it is a crime people paid to play it. Angry Joe did a great review of this. Deep Silver tried to make him take it down but they gave up because people flocked to theirThis is one of those games that we are going to analyze all it's faults (it has many) and make fun of forever. This game has the maturity of an 8 year old and the mind of a kinky sex addict. The game looks like an alpha and it is a crime people paid to play it. Angry Joe did a great review of this. Deep Silver tried to make him take it down but they gave up because people flocked to their twitter and complained. Honestly what a **** thing to do just because he reviewed your **** game honestly. Expand
  28. Aug 18, 2013
    Sometimes, we get across thing in our lives that, we can't just simply ignore, we end up becoming fascinated with that thing, interested in it, and 'till the end of ours lifes, we wonder about it, and this happened to me when I first saw this game, and asked myself: "Wtf is that 1% in the cover?", and I may finally have the answer for that, that, is the freaking score of the game.Sometimes, we get across thing in our lives that, we can't just simply ignore, we end up becoming fascinated with that thing, interested in it, and 'till the end of ours lifes, we wonder about it, and this happened to me when I first saw this game, and asked myself: "Wtf is that 1% in the cover?", and I may finally have the answer for that, that, is the freaking score of the game.

Seriously, why release something like this? In the opening sequence we already realise that we're in for a hell of a ride, a ride straight to gamers hell, this game simply takes the player to a world of gameplay, stupid story full of dum characters, and terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE gameplay. It's unfinished, simple as that, unfinished, that is the only explanation that can be given, for a game so broken and bugged like this.

There are no redeemable factors about this game, it just don't. Gameplay is so god awful that most part of the time you just progress in the story by pure and random luck, when the enemies just freeze up and stop moving or shooting, or when you're just lucky enough to be able to manage the terrible controls of the bike. I remember seeing this game a few years ago, in the Arkade magazine, and I actually thought that this could be a good game, that they could use it's premise to make it an underrated classic, maybe the next Full Throttle, but I was just dreaming.

The story is so godamm stupid I don't even wanna talk about it. All the characters are ridiculous caricatures and poorly voiced over, not a single one can be saved from this gigantic pile of thrash, and I do expect that none of this game voice actors ever make it again into another one.

This game goes as far as having people comparing it to BIG RIGS: OVER THE ROAD RACING, you heard it, f*cking Big Rigs, isn't that enough for you to realize how bad this is? I don't think I need to explain more.
  29. Aug 29, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ride to Hell takes false advertising to a new level. It promises well developed, fun and innovative gameplay with the addition of fun bike sequences and a gripping story that will have you on the edge your seat for the entire game. Instead we are given literally in all it's rights, a "Ride to Hell"

This game had been in development for more than a few years and on release day all they got it is an army of unappeased customers. The game offers lack-luster game-play with very stiff generic mechanics and throughout the whole game you will find it nothing but a chore. You get boring shooting gallery's which you transition either through a barrage of loading screens and terrible cut-scenes filled with awful voice acting, stale sound and hardly any character development.

The bike sections are just criminal there is no freedom and is more of an annoyance than anything. You go down a linear path riding your bike that seems to have almost no physics at all, and seems almost weightless as it constantly veers off one side to another. There is no punishment for hitting an obstacle of any sort, these obstacles consist of a wooden fence at the side and a nauseating amount of props lighting effects and explosions as the half-assed AI fly's into the wooden fence and explodes.

As for sound design. It's something you would get in a fisher prices advert. (Might be pushing it) they seem to be something you would get off a soundboard, or MP3 website. Some websites offer even higher quality sounds than that in the game. The soundtrack is repetitive and irritating in all respects and I had found myself turning that quite quickly.

As well as for story? You will find yourself lost throughout and will have no clue what is going on. Especially the intro to the game being a turret gallery. The game will also put you through very awkward "Sex" scenes I put it in commas as really it's just character models fully clothed doing inappropriate things that are way too detailed for anyone's liking. The way you get to sit through these awkward sequences is by... Beating up a womans husband. Killing a rapist in an alleyway. Because I am sure after that sort of experience any girl would want to rip your clothes off.

All in all I think this game is just awful, the price is criminal and is like robbing candy from a baby at £30 base price. $40 dollars I think in US it is most definitely not worth it. This game would even make reviewers like IGN not want to take a large sum of money to appraise this game. This is not a must buy and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It is a shame with a game that could of had a lot of potential and such a great premise with a unique art style to fall so flat and become a monotonous chore.

Final Score| 1/10 -God awful mess.
  30. Aug 29, 2013
    This game is godawful, But brings anew list of idea's that people will on, But the game could of've been awesome. At least the best part about the game is the soundtrack itself!
    Though I mainly enjoy this game for it's Humor glitch's and bugs.
    These game is 9/10 if your looking for a humorous time, In other words; I give it a 2/10
  31. Aug 31, 2013
    AWFUL!!! AWFUL!!!!! AWFUL!!!! This is the worst game I have ever played!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Don't even play it just to see how bad it is!!!! This is without a doubt the worst game ever released on console or PC!!! Big Rigs was so bad its good, cause it was one big glitch, but this actually tries to take itself seriously WTF!!!! This looks like a game from 2003, THATS NO JOKE!!!AWFUL!!! AWFUL!!!!! AWFUL!!!! This is the worst game I have ever played!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Don't even play it just to see how bad it is!!!! This is without a doubt the worst game ever released on console or PC!!! Big Rigs was so bad its good, cause it was one big glitch, but this actually tries to take itself seriously WTF!!!! This looks like a game from 2003, THATS NO JOKE!!! Everything about this game SUCKS!!!! If I could go negative I would I would give it a -5 out of 10!!! An EPIC FAIL ON EVERY LEVEL! Expand
  32. Aug 31, 2013
    This game is broken. Don't buy it. There are lots of people giving good ratings to this game. Don't listen to them, you know who you are. There is no re-playability (why would you do this in the first place, be my guest) and no distinguishing parts that make this game stand out. There is no unique content, like the developers decided it was too hard and made a hollow shell of a game thatThis game is broken. Don't buy it. There are lots of people giving good ratings to this game. Don't listen to them, you know who you are. There is no re-playability (why would you do this in the first place, be my guest) and no distinguishing parts that make this game stand out. There is no unique content, like the developers decided it was too hard and made a hollow shell of a game that USED to have a good concept. Please Don't Play This. Expand
  33. Sep 4, 2013
    This game needs to destroy it's self.. seriously a rape scene and then she's going to thank you by sleeping w/ you?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I hope you guys get the crap sued out of you!!!! Out of all the imaginiation in the world this is what you have to offer????? Those created this game should go hang themselves!
  34. Nov 26, 2013
    Seriously, I can't find another "game" that's worse than this. Other than Day One: Garry's Incident, of course.
    Deep Silver decided to sew together a racing game with GTA, and rake in all the cash they can get from over-excited 12 year-olds that weren't already addicted to Call of Duty.
    But seriously, if you're going to put sex in a game, at least let me get a boner from it.
  35. Oct 24, 2013
    Ride to Hell: Retribution: 1% (seriously?) is an unpolished, unfinished, broken, morally reprehensible travesty. I can't even make a recommendation to those who might want to experience it ironically. There is no amount of alcohol that a person could responsibly ingest to make this waste of megabytes seem appealing on any level.
  36. Oct 30, 2013
    By far the worst game I played in the past 20 years, and I played Alien Colonial Marines, Man vs. Wild, and Superman 54... but this one takes the cake. It has very poor storyline, horrid game play, terrible acting that would be laugh out of a Twilight movie, animation is lazy and already outdated, and most of all the worst sound effects EVER in a video game and that includes amateur andBy far the worst game I played in the past 20 years, and I played Alien Colonial Marines, Man vs. Wild, and Superman 54... but this one takes the cake. It has very poor storyline, horrid game play, terrible acting that would be laugh out of a Twilight movie, animation is lazy and already outdated, and most of all the worst sound effects EVER in a video game and that includes amateur and college made video games. It take that back, this game has the worst sound effects EVER! I cannot put into words how bad and lazy the sound effects are. I also notice the credits did not bother to list the people in the sound effects department as if they knew their sound effects are terrible and lazy. The whole team of this game should not work on another video game again.

Who were the testers for this game? They sure did not do their jobs as well the people in the sound effects department. Who thought this would be a good game upon release? Those people need to be on a drug test because how they cannot see at least half of the problems this game have?

I will just stop right here because this game has irritated more than it should have. I know I give this 0/10, but this game should get a -100,000/10.
  37. Nov 1, 2013
    One of the worst games I've played.

Repetitive missions, awful camera issues, terrible driving physics, awful textures and almost no sound effects whatsoever.

Avoid at all costs!
  38. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is about 10 hours long...This game has the worst voice acting ever seen!BTW it has the worst sound effects ever heard!The graphics are from the Nintendo DS,the levels are drawn by a 3 year old!It is disgusting how they make women just brain-dead sex objects!I couldnt give 2 about the characters.
    The A.I? Well...There is none!
  39. Feb 9, 2014
    Oh dear god this game this game this **** game. It has an awful story terrible music audio cut outs awful camera awful controls awful driving sections awful everything. Women are used for sex even the sex scenes are awful. But i will say i liked the idea of the story and the graphics also its fun to laugh at. This game is one i regret playing to this day but it was really funny and fun toOh dear god this game this game this **** game. It has an awful story terrible music audio cut outs awful camera awful controls awful driving sections awful everything. Women are used for sex even the sex scenes are awful. But i will say i liked the idea of the story and the graphics also its fun to laugh at. This game is one i regret playing to this day but it was really funny and fun to rip on. Thats why it gets a four out of ten. Expand
  40. Dec 8, 2013
    this game is so bad its worsrer then et on atari 260 im npt s**ting you its worsrer then pacman and ET on atari 260 AND DONT BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT WORTH $19.99 FOR THIS GAME!
  41. Dec 26, 2013
    Anyone who gave this review really do have problem. This is like a pile of s**t, the graphics are horrible, gameplay is horrible and you should never, ever consider buying this.
  42. Jan 27, 2014
    This game is horrible. Stay away at all cost. If you play it, it will make you insane. Watch AngryJoe video on it if you want to see just how bad this game is.
  43. Jan 31, 2014
    Do NOT buy this piece of crap. Everything is wrong. The graphics, dialogue, and every other factor in a game was lazily constructed. And, oh my god, the GLITCHES.

A. Landscape setup problems B. Uncontrollable power slides C. Falling under the sandbox D. Invisible walls and floors E. Driving through some objects F. Text following you saying "all enemies in the area are dead"

A. Landscape setup problems
    B. Uncontrollable power slides
    C. Falling under the sandbox
    D. Invisible walls and floors
    E. Driving through some objects
    F. Text following you saying "all enemies in the area are dead"

They should make a Ride to Hell landfill.
  44. Jan 18, 2014
    This might be the worse game ever. I'm being serious, the voice acting is the worst, the gameplay is awful, the story is non-sensical, and the sex scenes are just plain offensive, and sexist, and the graphics are worse than games released a decade ago, seriously. Avoid this “game" at all costs.
  45. Jan 1, 2017
    GO LOOK AT ANGRY JOE'S REVIEW ON YOUTUBE and you'll see why we give this game a 0/10 to the people who rated this game 10/10 and says its game of the year what were you smoking on dude.
  46. Feb 16, 2014
    A truly abysmal game, but I cannot help but enjoy it as an unintentional comedy. Yes, the game would be considered bad even 10 years ago, but the sheer amount of mistakes does make for entertainment. Just how did a sidequest of sexing up women in a back alley immediately after beating up the attackers get in the game? the aiming is horribly stiff yet headshots are guaranteed a lot of theA truly abysmal game, but I cannot help but enjoy it as an unintentional comedy. Yes, the game would be considered bad even 10 years ago, but the sheer amount of mistakes does make for entertainment. Just how did a sidequest of sexing up women in a back alley immediately after beating up the attackers get in the game? the aiming is horribly stiff yet headshots are guaranteed a lot of the time. The baddies die in a sort of assassins creed way of finding out the ultimate mystery, but the big reveal could not be anymore antclimactic. Jake getting angry after one of the rival boss bikers dies has made me laugh a few times, and adding to it is an overly corny 60's rock track which does not fit the tone a lot of the time.

Recommended to play if you are into playing games to find out why they are bad, and ONLY if its at bargain bin price. A full retail buy is not to be done at any cost.
  47. Apr 2, 2014
    if a game as bad as this could be released you could do anything in life but still if i had to grade this between a sweaty mexican and a naked african woman it would be a n ugly canadian
  48. Apr 12, 2014
    this game is a disaster,it's funny cause it is crap just stay out from this game
    And you'll be fine you can't find games like this anywhere because this is the one and only **** Ass GamE!
  49. Feb 8, 2014
    This game is the most broken games out there. So close to rigs of rods and WarZ. If I could choose Call of Duty or this piece of crap, I'd choose Call of Duty
  50. Apr 17, 2014
    Why does this game exist? The gameplay is boring, the music terrible and repetitive, has a DISCUSTING AND CREEPY view on sexual life and terrible everything. The voice acting is some of the worst I have heard, the driving makes you want to puke and you have to deal with this for 10-12 HOURS!

You start the game with a turret section, a quick time event and a cut scene. Off to a flying start aren't we. Then you are thrown into a story that I could have written better, and voice acting that sounds like they were two year olds AND HAVE I MENTIONED THE GRAPHICS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY CAME OFF THE EARLY YEARS OF THEORIGIONAL XBOX? THIS IS 2013 PEOPLE!

Back to the story, you're brother ends up dead as he was killed by the same people who killed your dad because (and this is the answer to the epic mystery of the game) they didn't like him very much.....

The enemies eat up bullets like a ham sandwich and the movement feels like it has too be pushed off a cliff to move one pace forwards! That's all ill say about that part of the game.

The other primary mechanic is bike racing and your opponents can die but you don't have to kill them as they fly off to the right and EXPLODE! FOR NO REASON! If you so much as nudge the joystick you will fly off to the side of the screen and DIE! And you don't even need to win the race, if you have managed to stay on you bike hen the time runs out, YOU WIN!

The most disturbing part about it is the open quote "SEX SCENES" women act as POWER UPS, you will find them having no good done to them by some random guy, you kill him and they immediately have sex with you.....WHAT? and its not even sexy it looks like rubbing two fish together WHO TREATS WOMEN LIKE THAT ITS THE TWENTY FIRST CENTUARY...just....oh my god....

I like to give bad games the few merits they deserve BUT THIS DOSNT HAVE ANY! APART FROM A WEIRDLY EXTENSIVE CUSTOMISER FOR YOUR BIKE IN A RACEING MECHANIC THAT STINKS!

THE KINDEST THING I CAN SAY ABOUT IT IS THAT IT IS LAZY, EVIL AND STINKS OF QUICK CASH MAKER BUT THIS COMPANY CANNOT MAKE A DECENT GAME TO SAVE THEIR PATHETIC LIVES AND HERES THE EVEDENCE NO ONE SHOULD BYE THIS....EVER.......please........
  51. Jul 25, 2014
    1. It's offensive to people in the south, and women.
    2. It's totally broken. You die without knowing why.
    3. It's GTA IV: TLAD rip off. 4. It received a 3 on it's scoring. 5. No one really liked it. 6. The bike physic are terrible. 7. The gameplay is garbage. 8. The story is garbage. 9. Jake Conway, the main character has no weakness. Which makes the game incredibly easy and
    1. It's offensive to people in the south, and women.
    2. It's totally broken. You die without knowing why.
    3. It's GTA IV: TLAD rip off.
    4. It received a 3 on it's scoring.
    5. No one really liked it.
    6. The bike physic are terrible.
    7. The gameplay is garbage. 8.
    The story is garbage.
    9. Jake Conway, the main character has no weakness. Which makes the game incredibly easy and boring.
    10. It's just bad.
    11. The Graphics, look like they were made for the PS2, the Xbox, or the GameCube.

If you want to play a game that takes place in the south play Red Dead Redemption. Don't waste your money on this broken wreck. Some fans idiot fans said this game was going to go toe to toe with GTA V. I don't know where they got that idea from
  52. May 9, 2014
    what was this piece of crap I was playing god it was so bad it made me want to watch Miley Cyrus twerk instead of playing this i bought it and I got my money back just dont I meant don't get this game if you do you must not know what a video game is
  53. Oct 25, 2014
    Any one who gives this game any more than a 2 out of ten is being extremely dishonest because it's truly one of the worst games of all time. I HATE this game, it made me rage so hard.
  54. May 24, 2014
    One word of advice:Stay away from this GODDAMN game it's so **** that it can give you tourettes in fact im gonna review this COCK with tourettes cause this game needs just that. The story will RAPE your mind with confusion, driving mechanics are a **** disaster and finally the "open word (!)"will scare the **** out of you.Wow **** job of you guys
  55. Jun 21, 2014
    *Sigh* Never in my life have I played a game so bad that I felt bad for returning it to the store. Going through many development cycles, this game is more bug than mission. The voice acting is ******* atrocious. The gameplay is forgettable... and this game isn't worth anyone's time. Just... avoid it. 0/10

All copies should be burnt.
  56. Jul 20, 2014
    The game is an overall disgrace. But what really sets it out from all of the other truly bad games out there is that it's approach to sex is disgusting and unbelievably juvenile. It feels as though it was just put in there by immature developers just so they could have a few giggles. If you're going to put sex in a game, then put in there for effect and developing a relationship with aThe game is an overall disgrace. But what really sets it out from all of the other truly bad games out there is that it's approach to sex is disgusting and unbelievably juvenile. It feels as though it was just put in there by immature developers just so they could have a few giggles. If you're going to put sex in a game, then put in there for effect and developing a relationship with a character. Don't put it in as if it was a bullet point on a list. A terrible game, one that I urge you never to buy in your life. Seriously. Expand
  57. Sep 2, 2014
    This game is perhaps one of the worst games ever made, as you've no doubt heard from just a bout every other reviewer on Metacritic or any other site that reviews games, or hosts reviews for games, or any other such thing. Therefore, my recommendation is that you buy it. No, I'm dead serious, buy it. Buy it and keep it as a reference for yourself to compare all other games you play andThis game is perhaps one of the worst games ever made, as you've no doubt heard from just a bout every other reviewer on Metacritic or any other site that reviews games, or hosts reviews for games, or any other such thing. Therefore, my recommendation is that you buy it. No, I'm dead serious, buy it. Buy it and keep it as a reference for yourself to compare all other games you play and rate against it. This way, you can ask yourself, "This game is bad, but is it as bad as Ride to Hell: Retribution?" If your answer is no, hurrah, if yes... all hope is lost; quick, run to the bomb shelters for the end times have come. Expand
  58. Oct 18, 2014
    this game doesn't seem to understand how good games should look with terrible controls, endlessly bad executed quick time events, offensive story and super glitchy make this game a recipe for disaster.
  59. Mar 6, 2016
    XD. Reading the 10 reviews here is far funnier than how good this game is! The story is extremely interesting, with character's I'd kill to be as interesting as! And the voice acting, holy cow kevin spacey is about to get a slap in the face for his voice acting, as this is just in another league! The gameplay, jesus christ if anyone can name one game that's better than this in terms ofXD. Reading the 10 reviews here is far funnier than how good this game is! The story is extremely interesting, with character's I'd kill to be as interesting as! And the voice acting, holy cow kevin spacey is about to get a slap in the face for his voice acting, as this is just in another league! The gameplay, jesus christ if anyone can name one game that's better than this in terms of gameplay, I'll give 100$

10/10. Oh... I mean 0.1/10. XD
  60. Dec 11, 2014
    The only reason I must give this a one instead of a zero is because is comical how bad this game is. In the riding missions (which is one of two different types of gameplay in this game, the other being a walk around beat 'em up) after deafeating the enemy A.I. the bikes spin off and blow up. But after "blowing up" the bikes just keep going. But after a while all the comically bad glichesThe only reason I must give this a one instead of a zero is because is comical how bad this game is. In the riding missions (which is one of two different types of gameplay in this game, the other being a walk around beat 'em up) after deafeating the enemy A.I. the bikes spin off and blow up. But after "blowing up" the bikes just keep going. But after a while all the comically bad gliches and just shear disinterest by the developers just gets to you and you cannot do what you should be able to do in any game, whether you like it or not. And that is just to simply beat it. And this game is so agonizingly bad, any sane human just cannot sit thru this train wreck Expand
  61. Jan 21, 2015
    *Sigh* What is there to say about this pitiful excuse for a game? The story is pathetically horrible, the characters are ridiculously cliched, the gameplay is garbage, the graphics look like a PS2 game, and the sex scenes...... doesn't the idiotic protagonist know that you have to remove or at least unzip your pants to have sex? I mean, sure, I get that developer Deep Silver was going*Sigh* What is there to say about this pitiful excuse for a game? The story is pathetically horrible, the characters are ridiculously cliched, the gameplay is garbage, the graphics look like a PS2 game, and the sex scenes...... doesn't the idiotic protagonist know that you have to remove or at least unzip your pants to have sex? I mean, sure, I get that developer Deep Silver was going for a mature tone, but that should have at least known how someone actually has sex (not that I'm trying to be a pervert or anything, of course). This game made me LAUGH it was so bad. I have never rated any game so low and enjoyed doing it. And the SCRIPT!!!..... oh my lord, the SCRIPT!!!! I have never experienced the most terrible writing in a video game in all my life. Your character-- I really couldn't care less what his name was, probably something stupid like Jake Hellfire or Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace-- has some of the most cheesiest, predictable, and cringe-inducing lines you will ever experience, ever. I don't know who wrote the description for this-- I won't even call it a game-- on the summary page, but whoever it was, they were either really high or were playing a totally different game, because this game is not at ALL what that description sounds like in terms of "Action-packed, open world, mature awesomeness". Please, I had a better time playing Banjo Kazooe for N64, and that's saying something (not that the game was bad, for it was good, but just that it was a huge console time zone difference). Do NOT buy this game. Sorry.... do not buy this EXCUSE for a game. Expand
  62. Jul 3, 2015
    horrible all it's about is quicktime events and racing and the racing is very laggy the voice acting sounds like a 80's game just no wonder its 9.99 at game stop
  63. Aug 11, 2016
    One of the worst games of all time....I hope developers and publisher go bankrupt............................................................................................................. just look at reviews and footage on youtube and you will see for yourself.....I have never played it,and I never will,so I can't be put through this torture.
  64. Feb 18, 2016
    This is a bad game,the dialogue is bad,the game play is bad,the graphics are bad,they look like they're from GTA San Andreas.The biking is so bad its almost funny.Everything is so bad in this game its nearly entertaining,It MIGHT be a buy if its less then 5 dollars but only because of how bad the game is it actually turns entertaining.
  65. Mar 28, 2015
    Ride to hell: Retribution is a complete waste of time. Don't even bother, the developers were the laziest i have ever seen. The gameplay, graphics, voice acting will all give you a complete migraine. This may be the worst game of all time.
  66. Jun 16, 2015
    This game has : glitches,one of the worst voice acting,gameplay,story,graphics and A.I. EVER!!!I You pay 30$ for this crap.REALLY ?!?!? THAT IS A CRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ! I cannot laugh anymore IT IS BAAAAAAAADDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tha is what we get for 5 years waiting ? And we were waiting for a GLITCH !!! From the start to the finish is a broken,ugly and stupidThis game has : glitches,one of the worst voice acting,gameplay,story,graphics and A.I. EVER!!!I You pay 30$ for this crap.REALLY ?!?!? THAT IS A CRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ! I cannot laugh anymore IT IS BAAAAAAAADDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tha is what we get for 5 years waiting ? And we were waiting for a GLITCH !!! From the start to the finish is a broken,ugly and stupid GLITCH!!! TIP:DO NOT BUY THAT GLITCH! Expand
  67. Nov 10, 2015
    Easily, the absolute worst game I have ever had the displeasure of playing. The characters are complete trash and the dialogue is worse and the fully clothed sex scenes didn't help at all. At some points--no, MOST points I encountered glitches where the game would stop rendering completely and send me falling into an infinite abyss. The combat is basically your basic beat-em-up that nearlyEasily, the absolute worst game I have ever had the displeasure of playing. The characters are complete trash and the dialogue is worse and the fully clothed sex scenes didn't help at all. At some points--no, MOST points I encountered glitches where the game would stop rendering completely and send me falling into an infinite abyss. The combat is basically your basic beat-em-up that nearly every gamer is used to. Brings nothing new to the table. I completely regret buying this game and I am embarrassed to have people know I wasted money on this pigsty of a video game. Expand
  68. Jan 21, 2016
    Ride to Hell is everything you don't want in a video game. Awful combat, degrading towards women, creepy cutscenes, and terrible voice acting. If Ride to Hell was released 25 years ago, the video game industry would have crashed
  69. Nov 11, 2015
    This game is so bad yet so funny, if you wonna game where you gonna laugh like every minute buy it, I got the game for £1 so I don't really care for how **** this game is.
  70. Dec 9, 2015
    Hilariously funny with friends because of how mockingly bad it is. Depressing by oneself. A bad game either way, I hope to never play this glitchy mess and broken game ever again with its terrible combat, story, characters, voice acting, graphics and breaking glitches.
  71. Aug 23, 2016
    Beautifully awful game that is an accurate representation of people suffering from Acromegaly.

Loses (or gains?) a few points for the fact that you can infinitely powerslide, but not infinitely reverse.

So it has that over Big Rigs, I guess.
  72. Jan 9, 2016
    this game omggggg this game is my favorite of all **** time like omggggg this game has the best story mode evarr like its better than that piece of **** game halo 5 and star wars battlefront idc if the graphics and sound suck, it doesn't mean that the game sucks like this game is the best in the world better than the pitcher 3 like omega the quests are the best i love the hands and raping :D
  73. Feb 25, 2016
    Tris game is amazing. te Gramphics,the music, everything about this game makes it a masterpiece. The story Was totally well made, it had me in feels by the end. Bonus points for Bieng accurate to the title, this game was a ride to hell. For that, this game should've won GOTY of 2001.
  74. Feb 21, 2016
    I have never seen a game this bad, ever. I watch many videos on this and it is so bad it is funny. The combat sucks, the camera sucks, the physics suck, the storyline is crap, and the sex scenes are inappropriately placed.
  75. Jul 17, 2016
    Deep Silver I guess ran out of ideas and were like screw it so they released this mess. It's very glitchy and the story is disgusting. The game has no sense of style as well. This game should die in a pit of burning flames forever.
  76. Oct 13, 2016
    This and the gamergate scandal is the real proof that the end of gaming is near. Along with War Z and all of the cruddy pay to win smartphone games out there, Gaming is doomed to a real dead end, and you should know why.
  77. Jan 10, 2017
    Do you consider yourself a patriot? Do you bleed red white and blue? If Donald Trump is your personal savior and you consider anyone who disagrees with you a close minded hippy than this game is for you. Thrilling action ensues as you play the role of Vietnam Hero turned true American dream weaver. Live on the wild side and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime,
  78. Mar 27, 2017
    Things this game has taught me: Peepees and vagoos do not exist, intercourse is done fully clothed by bumping my butt onto someone.
    Also I now know I can slide indefinitely with a motorcycle (will definitely be trying this out IRL at some point).
    Also now I know how to successfully beat someone shooting at me with a gun, just walk up to them and punch them in the face! This game is a true masterpiece and is a perfect example for children.
    Absolute 10/10 game, taught me many important things in my life
  79. Jul 3, 2013
    I'll be honest, this game deserves a 1. It has terrible driving physics, gameplay, a ridiculous story, and fully clothed sex scenes.The reason I gave the game a 3, however, is because of how hilarious the game is to play with a couple of mates and a fridge full of beer. The glitches are so horrific that it's hard to believe the game could possibly make it to store shelves. I recommendI'll be honest, this game deserves a 1. It has terrible driving physics, gameplay, a ridiculous story, and fully clothed sex scenes.The reason I gave the game a 3, however, is because of how hilarious the game is to play with a couple of mates and a fridge full of beer. The glitches are so horrific that it's hard to believe the game could possibly make it to store shelves. I recommend buying the game for $10 in a month or two, inviting some friends over, getting smashed, and having a night of drunken fun. Expand
  80. Jul 17, 2013
    I remembered how they annouced the Ride to Hell back in 2008 and they said it will be out in 2009, and nothing happened until now! Duke Nukem Forever's story is same here! They just put some random things inside the game just to release it! And what do we got?! Nothing except awful, generic and frustrating game! Controls, graphics, physics... EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY AWFUL!! Don't buy thisI remembered how they annouced the Ride to Hell back in 2008 and they said it will be out in 2009, and nothing happened until now! Duke Nukem Forever's story is same here! They just put some random things inside the game just to release it! And what do we got?! Nothing except awful, generic and frustrating game! Controls, graphics, physics... EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY AWFUL!! Don't buy this game, save your money. Expand
  81. Jun 29, 2013
    This game is just a pile of garbage. I am the type of person who would try to look at the bright side of everything (this game has one redeeming quality). The game falls short on many, if not all, key points of what makes a game a game. The graphics are alright in some places, but absolutely terrible in many more. The games mechanics are super clunky and unresponsive. The game alsoThis game is just a pile of garbage. I am the type of person who would try to look at the bright side of everything (this game has one redeeming quality). The game falls short on many, if not all, key points of what makes a game a game. The graphics are alright in some places, but absolutely terrible in many more. The games mechanics are super clunky and unresponsive. The game also lacks visual and audible feedback letting you know if you're doing something right or wrong. Sound is by far the worst part of this game. It lacks a lot of sound effects, and the ones that it does have are awful. For example, this is a biker game. One of the key points of a biker game is the motorcycle. The bikes in this game literally sound like weed wackers. The game's ONE redeeming factor is the music, only because they use proprietary licenses instead of in-house music. The one redeeming factor, however, doesn't matter if music isn't played. Many a level I went through without music ever playing. Checkpointing is piss poor, story is uninspired, combat is bad, multiplayer is boring. Just don't buy this game. This is an example of a quickly put together game made solely for profit. Expand
  82. Aug 30, 2013
    In Ride To Hell you do indeed ride to hell, because anything this glitchy, this boring and this awful will force anyone to ride to the darkest depths of hell.
  83. Nov 5, 2013
    DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! IT is an abomination!!!!! The gameplay,story, cutscenes, missions, riding mechanics, A.I, movement, characters, weapons, music and sex scenes are a complete and utter JOKE!!! This game makes Marlow Briggs look like a good game even though it is not.
  84. Jul 10, 2013
    should i even start to think about playing this crappy title???? ahhh i think not the action and meat of the game is chunky at best and there is no story line whatsoever
  85. Jul 29, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game.... its just... a horrific abomination called "a game". Its pure and utter s*it if i may say so. The first like 20 scenes of the intro doesn't even add up. Hey, i'm cruising down the highway, hey i'm standing in a turret shooting people, hey i'm on the highway again, hey now i'm fighting some random dude, hey i'm on the highway again. Then it just flips to a "10 years earlier" screen. 10 years before what? What the duck just happened?

The controls are completely awful too. Space to accelerate and R to break. Who does that? There is no way of stopping the bike either, just slow down a bit. If you gently bump into something, the game just resets you a couple of meters back. There was even one time where i turned a bit too straight to the right, i guess, and just exploded. Just randomly exploded. The fighting is basically Quick Time Events and mash the left mouse button. When you fight someone on a bike, the game drives for you while you do quick time events. Its not even slightly fun, and i usually like QTE's.

The graphics isn't even that good either. It might have been good graphics if it was 2008 or something. There is even a scene where the guy you are playing as, have sex with a girl wearing an overall... a freaking overall.. She doesn't take it of or something.

Summary: Completely awful, don't even think about buying it. Its horrid, its awful, its just a mess. If it goes for like $5, then maybe it might slightly be some kind of worth buying it.
  86. Jul 25, 2013
    This is a game I was expecting for 4 years. I saw first concept arts at 2009, and thought that is Full Throttle 2 I was waiting for!
    And finally it released.. Well, background of the game is till cool, but graphics, gameplay, and scenario are awful. The 3D models and skeletons of people in game are primitive, textures are low, you can't even read a colors on their jackets!
    Gameplay is
    Gameplay is screwed, it looks like a bad port from a PS2 with all possible bugs.
    And scenario is so weak I can't even speak about it.
    This game is a real digital trash. I really regret money and time I spent for it.
  87. Sep 3, 2013
    you know i dont believe in giving a game a whole zero unless it sucks that much that is how bad this is
    pros: decent bike customization, Jake is an extremely relatable character because his line "id rather be polishing boots then sitting through this crap" is how you feel the whole game
    cons: gameplay, story, voice acting, sound design, missing sound FX, graphics, creepy and awkward sex scene, idiot logic, frustratingly long, melee combat is like arkham citys combat if it sucked, soundtrack
    this is the worst thing made ever. how did deep silver publish saints row 4,dead island riptide,and THIS all in the same year
  88. Aug 26, 2013
    You know, I would insult this game a lot, but I see that you guys already have. So I guess I'll just contribute to the bad score that this bad game deserves.
  89. Nov 5, 2013
    This game is the abomination of the 7th generation of consoles. All of the story is confusing, the controls are disgusting and the bike riding is broken. For example, you randomly fly off to the right and explode and it took few hours to complete... Despite the glitches and everything I got a few good laughs out of it and its not the worst idea of a game. Its just Deep Silver took a hugeThis game is the abomination of the 7th generation of consoles. All of the story is confusing, the controls are disgusting and the bike riding is broken. For example, you randomly fly off to the right and explode and it took few hours to complete... Despite the glitches and everything I got a few good laughs out of it and its not the worst idea of a game. Its just Deep Silver took a huge crap on the game. Expand
  90. Jan 27, 2016
    This is what GTAs' the Lost and Damned wished it could have been. You follow Bon Jovi on an adventure through gang ridden territory with a story that will grip you to the core. Timeless characters like Mike "Mikey" Conway and Mack "The Uncle" Conway. Of course there are a few minor bugs but nothing really serious. The hub town is rich with interactive NPCs and shops for total customizationThis is what GTAs' the Lost and Damned wished it could have been. You follow Bon Jovi on an adventure through gang ridden territory with a story that will grip you to the core. Timeless characters like Mike "Mikey" Conway and Mack "The Uncle" Conway. Of course there are a few minor bugs but nothing really serious. The hub town is rich with interactive NPCs and shops for total customization for all your 1%er needs. There is also many opportunities to romance NPCs in the game making it feel like a much more rewarding game. There is a good amount of quick time events but they're totally optional and are always unique for each situation. The emotion Bon Jovi captured for the game really is vivid and excellent in showing his characters amazing development over the game. With tight controls, amazing graphics and a story to rival Mass Effect, what's not to love? Expand
  91. Aug 3, 2013
    this game sucks the sound sucks the graphics suck the gameplay sucks and the story sucks. if you like this game you probably like bubsy 3d and sonic 06 and call of duty
  92. Aug 30, 2013
    This game fails on every conceivable level. The driving, shooting, and "exploration" are all awkward and soporific. The dialogue seems to have been written by a twelve year old, and recorded by some of the worst "voice actors" in history. It's art style is ugly and difficult to look at, and the music is monotonous, when it's even playing. The game is absolutely disgusting in the way itThis game fails on every conceivable level. The driving, shooting, and "exploration" are all awkward and soporific. The dialogue seems to have been written by a twelve year old, and recorded by some of the worst "voice actors" in history. It's art style is ugly and difficult to look at, and the music is monotonous, when it's even playing. The game is absolutely disgusting in the way it treats women; I've never seen a more misogynistic game. This is a game in which you murder a woman's husband, and then immediately have sex with her afterword. The worst part of it all is that these scenes are fully clothed. This isn't "so bad it's good", it's just plain bad. I pity anyone who spent money on this trash.

I've lost all respect for Deep Silver. Shame on every single one of the developers, for being so talentless and idiotic, for actually putting their money on this piece of This is easily the worst game ever made.
  93. May 4, 2014
    This is quite possibly the best video game experience I have ever played. The characters, setting, plot, and action are all played out so well in such a great fashion that's it almost unbelievable. The characters are well-developed and deep, and the graphics are unparalleled. Probably the best part is the in-depth, thought-provoking, look into the life of a biker gang member and hisThis is quite possibly the best video game experience I have ever played. The characters, setting, plot, and action are all played out so well in such a great fashion that's it almost unbelievable. The characters are well-developed and deep, and the graphics are unparalleled. Probably the best part is the in-depth, thought-provoking, look into the life of a biker gang member and his character arc. The gameplay is fluid and intense, and the cutscenes are interesting an well-done. The game has no glitches or bugs that I have encountered, and overall is very polished and well-engineered. Overall, "Ride to Hell: Retribution" is one of the best games I have ever played and I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes video games in general. Expand
  94. Mar 4, 2014
    its the best game ever in the history of the world. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  95. Feb 7, 2014
    What the flying f**k is this piece of crap? I mean seriously I would have rather gotten eaten alive by those walkers in the alleyway with Ben than play this Hot coffee spinoff of a game which will send you to hell and beyond, I would rather play big rigs over the roads racing than this steaming pile of poo... There I said it! No one should every say that ever! now lord have mercy on allWhat the flying f**k is this piece of crap? I mean seriously I would have rather gotten eaten alive by those walkers in the alleyway with Ben than play this Hot coffee spinoff of a game which will send you to hell and beyond, I would rather play big rigs over the roads racing than this steaming pile of poo... There I said it! No one should every say that ever! now lord have mercy on all the idiots that purchase and still play this game.
    I'm Kenny from the walking dead and I review it to save a life.
  96. Dec 15, 2014
    the name is the only logical thing about this game the game feels like hell it feels like satan made this terrible abomination worst graphics the controls are terrible very terrible release of 2013 waste of 60 dollers on the game this game literary feels like your going to hell
  97. Jun 2, 2016
    F*ck this f*cking game and everything about it... I can't continue... It's f*cking sh*t. The broken gameplay, poor controls, voice acting, writing, offensive portrayal of women, and dropping the originally planned open-world concept are all sh*t. Do I have to go on further? F*ck this game. I regret buying it on steam back in January 2014. don't pick it up, K?
  98. Feb 13, 2014
    Undoubtedly the pure and utter best arcade game on the market!. Full of fast pure action scenes making you grit your teeth at every moment. The mechanics are excellent with very exciting driving, on the level of Forza, NFS and many other racing games. Although the combat was dodgy, but overall an entertaining arcade game. A MUST BUY!
  99. May 24, 2015
    The story of this game was amazing. Like, honestly, I swear they had at least 45 writers for this, and don't get me started on the voice acting. OH THE VOICE ACTING.
    Okay, to be truthful it wasn't THAT good but...Still better than witcher 3.
  100. Mar 29, 2016
    Bikes, Drugs, Man Slaughter, Full Clothes Sex scenes, Great Voice acting and EXPLOSION!!!!!! From the company that brought you Dead Island and Sacred come one of the best biker games of 2011. RIDE TO HELL: RETRIBUTION!!!
  101. Jul 25, 2013
    Gameplay is
    And scenario is so weak I can't even speak about it.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Games Master UK
    Sep 2, 2013
    The camera, controls, graphics, voice acting and combat aren't just broken - they're hilariously broken. [Oct 2013, p.77]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Aug 19, 2013
    A startling glimpse into true hell. [Sept 2013, p.86]
  3. Aug 13, 2013
    Let’s leave it with Jake’s own words, spoken as if holding up a mirror to his own life: “Swear to god - I’d rather be polishing boots than sit through this crap.”