Rock Band 3 Xbox 360

8.3

1. Oct 29, 2010
    What do you need to do to experience the newest experience in music games? Buy more expensive instruments (or at least add-ons). In a dying genre, how long do you expect these to last you? The keyboard is nice and works well, just granted that playing 20+ keys on a 5 color track may want you to go pro from the start. They did not release the "real" pro guitar on release day, holding offWhat do you need to do to experience the newest experience in music games? Buy more expensive instruments (or at least add-ons). In a dying genre, how long do you expect these to last you? The keyboard is nice and works well, just granted that playing 20+ keys on a 5 color track may want you to go pro from the start. They did not release the "real" pro guitar on release day, holding off for 2011, but the other guitar is nice and MIDI capable, but still, it is a bit of a surprise the Harmonix held off the release of the squier, but that will be out soon enough. Overall, this game breathes new life into it, but still, with a dying music genre of today, this may the the first, and last game to use these features. Expand
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Rock band 3 es el nuevo referente de un género que tiene las horas contadas en las consolas de sobremesa; y es que seguir con la misma mecánica año tras año hace que rock band sea un juego muy limitado. Tiene un track list demoledor, la posibilidad de usar teclado y es infinitamente superior a su rival, pero si EA quiere triunfar ha de innovar mucho más. Expand
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    Well on the surface rockband 3 exhibits some pretty impressive features, which for me personally was a big selling point of this game . However the aspect of the game I found most disappointing was the fact it is simply the same as rockband 2. I can't help feel that I have been parted with my well earned cash for a large expansion pack. The keyboard is a welcomed edition but not somethingWell on the surface rockband 3 exhibits some pretty impressive features, which for me personally was a big selling point of this game . However the aspect of the game I found most disappointing was the fact it is simply the same as rockband 2. I can't help feel that I have been parted with my well earned cash for a large expansion pack. The keyboard is a welcomed edition but not something that has got me excited about the game.Also the career mode has been improved and on my play through I thoroughly enjoyed it but the setlist just isn't as expansive as past iterations of the series. Thank god you can import songs. The pro guitar in theory is a very good idea but for me I would prefer to buy a REAL guitar and get proper tuition. Overall I'm a little dissapointed with the game in that it's rockband 2 with a different box art. Guitar hero springs to mind unfortunately. If you are desperately seeking a new music game then perhaps this is for you but if not I would stick to rockband 2 and save your money for something with more substance. Expand
  4. Sep 13, 2012
    Rock Band 3 is very easily the best music game ever made. Why? The reasons are endless. The new keyboard controller, along with backing vocals, means up to 7 people can play at once. While the keyboard isn't always the centre of attention in most songs (sometimes only making a brief appearance), it is still a fun addition and can actually teach you to play keys. There is also theRock Band 3 is very easily the best music game ever made. Why? The reasons are endless. The new keyboard controller, along with backing vocals, means up to 7 people can play at once. While the keyboard isn't always the centre of attention in most songs (sometimes only making a brief appearance), it is still a fun addition and can actually teach you to play keys. There is also the opportunity to invest in the pro guitar controller, which for the longest time has been the genre's biggest gripe. Why don't you play a real gui..WHAM! It is the next best thing to learn to play bar tutoring. There's thousands of songs to play (which is all fully exported from previous titles) which can range from pop to death metal, from the 50s to now. The range is simply unrivalled anywhere else. And combine that with a smart menu design meaning finding the songs you want isn't a chore, you got a game that is as close to making you feel like you're playing in a band as you can get.

Whether you're playing alone, with friends, online or offline, real guitar or plastic controller, 4,000 songs or just the 83 on-disc, just know that you absolutely must buy and play it if you have even the slightest interest in music games, music or just gaming in general. The more you put into the game, the more you get out.

1. Jan 18, 2011
    No doubt, Rock Band 3 is the new reference in the musical game gender. With its simple gameplay and accurate in all instruments, its flexible interface and well thought career mode, it dusts off the old Rock Band 2.
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    Rock Band 3 have an amazing track list, an exciting new support for instruments and many challenges and rewards that will keep us busy for months. This is the best iteration in any musical saga to date. A must-have.
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    It's Rock Band as usual, but its newly implemented Pro Mode shows that people who have been unchallenged so far can have their share of fun. Bundled with a whopping 2000 songs waiting for you optionally, this game could be worth a sin.