Rocksmith Xbox 360

8.2

1. Jan 3, 2012
    Artist "Muse" song "unnatural selection" Fret numbers are wrong, I have to play this song down a fret compared to what is on screen, the arrow is on red 5, i have to play red 4..........any one else have this problem? this is as far as i have made it so far, just wondering if there are any other songs with this problem?
  2. Oct 21, 2011
    I was very excited when I first heard about Rocksmith. I tried a few years back to pick up the guitar and learn from a DVD because I was unable to afford guitar lessons. I had some experience with rhythm having played an instrument in high school. Having only played this game for a few hours I can see myself continuing to play this and learn how to play guitar. The game has great miniI was very excited when I first heard about Rocksmith. I tried a few years back to pick up the guitar and learn from a DVD because I was unable to afford guitar lessons. I had some experience with rhythm having played an instrument in high school. Having only played this game for a few hours I can see myself continuing to play this and learn how to play guitar. The game has great mini games to help improve on your ability to find the right frets or to practice your chords. If a song brings out a new technique the game has a way to practice each technique. I have played the same song for over an hour straight and haven't even come close to getting bored. Coming from someone who doesn't have any guitar experience, if you want to learn to play guitar but can't afford lessons I would strongly recommend this. In the 3 hours or so that I played I could already tell a big improvement. I would highly recommend for new players to buy the game buy itself and go to a local guitar dealer and pick out a guitar that fits you. I did this method and I'm glad that I did. Many guitars can feel and hold differently and if you want to play guitar you need to play on something that is going to be comfortable for you. Collapse

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 1, 2012
    A novel idea and clever piece of kit, but indecision on whether it's a videogame or learning tool is a downfall, along with its confusing bespoke notation method. [Issue#91, p.82]
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    A great first step in a much needed new directions in the music game genre.
    You'd be mad to buy an electric guitar and not fork out for Rocksmith as well. [Dec 2012, p.95]