Rogue Warrior Xbox 360

2.7

1. Jeffery
    Dec 21, 2009
    This game, with some of its faults is not that bad! People say it's a disgrace and it's crap, but there are actually worst games out there. The graphics, while not Modern Warfare 2 standards, are better than others I have seen( GI Joe,Shellshock 2,etc). Yes the A.I. did have some trouble at points, but even Uncharted 2, one of the most polished games to date , there were time This game, with some of its faults is not that bad! People say it's a disgrace and it's crap, but there are actually worst games out there. The graphics, while not Modern Warfare 2 standards, are better than others I have seen( GI Joe,Shellshock 2,etc). Yes the A.I. did have some trouble at points, but even Uncharted 2, one of the most polished games to date , there were time that the A.I. in that game didn't see me when I was right in front of them! They just went about there day. Several times this happened.All I'm saying is that I had fun playing. Yes, it could be better, but putting your knife through the head of someone is just F**king cool! Uncharted though, because it looked so good people just pretend the problems aren't there, but they are. I am a programmer and it does have problems! Just admit it to yourself! Anyone who played the game had to see them. But anyway, I give this game a 6 because it did have flaws, but I still have a blast playing it! Expand
  2. Aug 9, 2012
    A descent game with hilarious witty dialogue. The gameplay is not as broken as people seem to say and offers a wide source of weaponry and brutal take downs to approach your enemy. The graphics are also not too bad except for the faces. But overall if you LOVE fast paced action games that remind you of the film expendables, get this game.

1. It's not a bad game: it has its moments, it has several gameplay mechanics, and it has its own personality. But, overall, it's just an average game, with nothing we hadn't seen before, and it's extremely short. Not even the multiplayer makes it worthy.
  2. There's a reason why Bethesda have kept quiet with this game and quite frankly it's because it's under par.
  3. When the difficulty settings are covered with references to b..ches and motherf...ers you know something isn’t right. When, in the opening cutscene, Dick tells us that his two colleagues on this trip have saved his life more times than he can count, we should have known things would turn out bad when they both die from a grenade after having a lingering final look into each other’s eyes. But as soon as Dick opened his mouth, we knew.