7.0

1. Sep 7, 2010
    LOL i kinda figured that EuroGamer Italy would give this game a bad review considering half the game is them getting nuked. But This would have to be the Best Console RTS out there. Its simplistic, has great controles, and gets rid of the stupid Circular command redicual that all RTS developers think is nessacry for consoles. The story ist half bad either. In short, if your an RTS fan, andLOL i kinda figured that EuroGamer Italy would give this game a bad review considering half the game is them getting nuked. But This would have to be the Best Console RTS out there. Its simplistic, has great controles, and gets rid of the stupid Circular command redicual that all RTS developers think is nessacry for consoles. The story ist half bad either. In short, if your an RTS fan, and you own a console, dont pass this one up. Expand
  2. Sep 14, 2010
    Quality RTS. Intelligent AI, intelligent graphics and controls. Overall a very intelligent game. The only thing I would have changed is that I would have included Japan in the mix. It's kind of Eurocentric. But beggars can't be choosers - overall a great game.
  3. Sep 15, 2010
    the new starcraft is obviously the best RTS on the market but the fact that this tackles 1) wwii without being ANOTHER FPS and 2) how the hell can a developer make a good RTS when a trillion of them have been out for the last decade? that's why this is good. it tackles both those problems and tackles well.
  4. Sep 14, 2010
    This is the best RTS game that has appeared on consoles ever.....The standard controller is simple and easy to use which is great considering most RTS games fall at this point.....The story is good but it isn't the strong point of this game and that is the gameplay.....The gameplay works very well and after learning the basics it is easy to get into and do well in it. The graphics are goodThis is the best RTS game that has appeared on consoles ever.....The standard controller is simple and easy to use which is great considering most RTS games fall at this point.....The story is good but it isn't the strong point of this game and that is the gameplay.....The gameplay works very well and after learning the basics it is easy to get into and do well in it. The graphics are good and the zoom in feel is fluid and is done well. The detail of the indervidual troops is not that great but this doesn't distract you to much from the game it self. The RUSE's are a nice feature and is an addition that some RTS need to look at and add to there games to get the player more strategic options. I recommend this game too all and especially to those thinking of getting the move but are unsure about the launch titles. It is a perfect game to get with or without the move but for earlier move adopters it is a must Expand
  5. Sep 14, 2010
    I love strategy games but hate playing games on my PC. As a console junky I am so happy that there is finally an RTS I can sink my teeth into on the 360. I never thought I'd see the day but itâ
  6. May 17, 2012
    R.U.S.E may be the greatest strategy game available on console. It's smooth transition between eagle-eye view to the micro-management level make the game shine where it matters most. The strategy! With the clever use and design of Ruse Cards, players can finally and truly pull the wool over their opponents eyes. I've played this for a while now with my brother and we often getR.U.S.E may be the greatest strategy game available on console. It's smooth transition between eagle-eye view to the micro-management level make the game shine where it matters most. The strategy! With the clever use and design of Ruse Cards, players can finally and truly pull the wool over their opponents eyes. I've played this for a while now with my brother and we often get concerned when the game is played like a conventional RTS, because it usually means someone is trying to be sneaky and we just don't see it yet. In short this game is one of the few, if not the only RTS available that lets you outwit not out out-kill your opponent. If you enjoy playing RTS' on console, at the very least check this game out, and then buy it. Thank me later. Expand
  7. Sep 14, 2010
    I've been waiting for this game ever since it was announced. Finally playing it is a joy, especially since it's an awesome game with great controls that delivers a mind bending experience. The art of war has arrived on the consoles.
  8. Sep 24, 2012
    R.U.S.E is a personal favorite of mine, considering I've spent so much time playing it.

R.U.S.E, although feeling like it was made for the PC, still performs great on consoles, with very minor lag issues during very large battles. R.U.S.E also differs from many console RTS' and brings many new and exciting features, which include: - The ability for units to make use of the terrain

- The ability for units to make use of the terrain (Eg, using forests to stay hidden, or hiding units in towns)

- 6 different playable nations which include USA, UK, Germany and the USSR.

- A filling campaign. Although the campaign is not it's strong point, it is helpful for beginners.

- A Co-Op Operation mode where players can co-operatively or by themselves complete objectives, similar to the campaign. - LOTS of units, ranging from classics such as the Spitfire and the Sherman, and many unknown things like the MAUS or Calliope. The range of units in R.U.S.E is very good for a strategy game.

All in all, R.U.S.E is a brilliant RTS game, and not to be missed by any strategy genre fan.
  9. Sep 14, 2010
    rts with co-op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fqya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :-p !!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  10. Oct 26, 2012
    Okay bad points first; The achievements are ridiculous like "play online with 4 friends in one match" I cant even find a single player on earth. so yeah multiplayer could have been better that includes co-op. That's all for bad points in my opinion.
    Good points; Excellent graphics and theme for the general layout and design of things,
    the game-play was equally good the menus and units do
    the game-play was equally good the menus and units do take a while to get used to however.
    Story; very good considering there is only about 15 minutes of cut scenes in the whole game very, very predictable tho duh.
  11. Jul 26, 2013
    I really enjoyed playing this game. The singleplayer is interesting but the game really shines in its multiplayer especially if you can get couple friends together to play. Personally I enjoy versing the Artificial Intelligence in multiplayer with friends as it is very good at pushing you to the edge and forcing all of you to work together using your chosen nations strengths to cover eachI really enjoyed playing this game. The singleplayer is interesting but the game really shines in its multiplayer especially if you can get couple friends together to play. Personally I enjoy versing the Artificial Intelligence in multiplayer with friends as it is very good at pushing you to the edge and forcing all of you to work together using your chosen nations strengths to cover each others weaknesses.
    This game formula is different for a strategy game when compared to other titles such as Command and Conquer which I happily welcomed.

1. Jan 5, 2011
    For any fan of strategy looking for something outside of the norm, R.U.S.E. breathes new life into an old war.
  2. Games Master UK
    Jan 5, 2011
    "Quotation Forthcoming"
  3. Oct 28, 2010
    Overall Eugen Systems delivers an RTS with a solid core, and fantastic gameplay execution but fails to make it shine through a completely forgettable single player campaign.