7.1

1. Sep 14, 2010
    Quality RTS. Intelligent AI, intelligent graphics and controls. Overall a very intelligent game. The only thing I would have changed is that I would have included Japan in the mix. It's kind of Eurocentric. But beggars can't be choosers - overall a great game.
  2. Sep 14, 2010
    rts with co-op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fqya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :-p !!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  3. Sep 14, 2010
    I've been waiting for this game ever since it was announced. Finally playing it is a joy, especially since it's an awesome game with great controls that delivers a mind bending experience. The art of war has arrived on the consoles.
  4. May 17, 2012
    R.U.S.E may be the greatest strategy game available on console. It's smooth transition between eagle-eye view to the micro-management level make the game shine where it matters most. The strategy! With the clever use and design of Ruse Cards, players can finally and truly pull the wool over their opponents eyes. I've played this for a while now with my brother and we often get concerned when the game is played like a conventional RTS, because it usually means someone is trying to be sneaky and we just don't see it yet. In short this game is one of the few, if not the only RTS available that lets you outwit not out out-kill your opponent. If you enjoy playing RTS' on console, at the very least check this game out, and then buy it. Thank me later. Expand
  5. Sep 24, 2012
    R.U.S.E is a personal favorite of mine, considering I've spent so much time playing it.

R.U.S.E, although feeling like it was made for the PC, still performs great on consoles, with very minor lag issues during very large battles. R.U.S.E also differs from many console RTS' and brings many new and exciting features, which include:

- The ability for units to make use of the terrain
    (Eg, using forests to stay hidden, or hiding units in towns)

- 6 different playable nations which include USA, UK, Germany and the USSR.

- A filling campaign. Although the campaign is not it's strong point, it is helpful for beginners.

- A Co-Op Operation mode where players can co-operatively or by themselves complete objectives, similar to the campaign. - LOTS of units, ranging from classics such as the Spitfire and the Sherman, and many unknown things like the MAUS or Calliope. The range of units in R.U.S.E is very good for a strategy game.

All in all, R.U.S.E is a brilliant RTS game, and not to be missed by any strategy genre fan.
  6. Sep 15, 2010
    the new starcraft is obviously the best RTS on the market but the fact that this tackles 1) wwii without being ANOTHER FPS and 2) how the hell can a developer make a good RTS when a trillion of them have been out for the last decade? that's why this is good. it tackles both those problems and tackles well.
  7. Sep 7, 2010
    LOL i kinda figured that EuroGamer Italy would give this game a bad review considering half the game is them getting nuked. But This would have to be the Best Console RTS out there. Its simplistic, has great controles, and gets rid of the stupid Circular command redicual that all RTS developers think is nessacry for consoles. The story ist half bad either. In short, if your an RTS fan, and you own a console, dont pass this one up. Expand
  8. Sep 14, 2010
    This is the best RTS game that has appeared on consoles ever.....The standard controller is simple and easy to use which is great considering most RTS games fall at this point.....The story is good but it isn't the strong point of this game and that is the gameplay.....The gameplay works very well and after learning the basics it is easy to get into and do well in it. The graphics are good and the zoom in feel is fluid and is done well. The detail of the indervidual troops is not that great but this doesn't distract you to much from the game it self. The RUSE's are a nice feature and is an addition that some RTS need to look at and add to there games to get the player more strategic options. I recommend this game too all and especially to those thinking of getting the move but are unsure about the launch titles. It is a perfect game to get with or without the move but for earlier move adopters it is a must Expand
  9. Sep 14, 2010
    I love strategy games but hate playing games on my PC. As a console junky I am so happy that there is finally an RTS I can sink my teeth into on the 360. I never thought I'd see the day but itâ
  10. Jul 26, 2013
    I really enjoyed playing this game. The singleplayer is interesting but the game really shines in its multiplayer especially if you can get couple friends together to play. Personally I enjoy versing the Artificial Intelligence in multiplayer with friends as it is very good at pushing you to the edge and forcing all of you to work together using your chosen nations strengths to cover each others weaknesses.
    This game formula is different for a strategy game when compared to other titles such as Command and Conquer which I happily welcomed.
  11. Oct 26, 2012
    Okay bad points first; The achievements are ridiculous like "play online with 4 friends in one match" I cant even find a single player on earth. so yeah multiplayer could have been better that includes co-op. That's all for bad points in my opinion.
    Good points; Excellent graphics and theme for the general layout and design of things,
    the game-play was equally good the menus and units do
    take a while to get used to however.
    Story; very good considering there is only about 15 minutes of cut scenes in the whole game very, very predictable tho duh.
  12. Sep 11, 2010
    i thought this game was going to end up being a 9 or 10 out of 10 game but the repetitiveness throughout the multi player really ruins it, it's always the same few factions churning out 100s of air units at the same time to rush the enemy after the inevitable stale mate. the main game is also in a single word. Meh. it's neither great nor awful. therefore i give RUSE a 7/10
  13. Oct 29, 2010
    Upon its announcement, I thought the normal "yeah sure another RTS which is going to fail on a console like the rest of 'em"....Oh how wrong I was. This game works very well with its tabletop style battlefield. Navigating, selecting units and scale is all brilliant once you get the hang of it. A brilliant feature is the "zoom" which has really been thought out well. You can watch from a zoomed out pose where units appear as chips stacked upon each other or you can go right into the action and see each man ambushing enemies from a forest. Overall, a good steady game, not sure how long the glamour will last though... Expand
  14. Sep 8, 2010
    Ok, so why would you buy the game? Having looked forward to it and being a RTS fan, I was disappointed, it it offering nothing really impressive in the gameplay or approach to how the game is played.

Yes the cutscene videos and advertisements yet again show something that is not entirely true or clear as far as the actual games goes but yet should we expect any different?

So the
    game, well it is just a pleseant graphical display of point and click action. You buy you unit place them and make them attack. Well have to say nothing really exciting ot tactical there. Yes you can use Ruse card that provide bonuses or use some tactical maneuvering on the battlefield, but when it comes down to it the fastest mouse click, or button clicker for the console and a repetitive display of knowing what beats what on the battle field. The AI is nothing special and with a crash course of unit selection it falls to pieces as it presents nothing of a challenge and makes game play ho hum.

Another down side although not game related and more of a personal perspective is why WWII get over it. They are dime a dozen, god so many games are WWII cant we get over it and move on. Try some modern day battle. Let us invade a fictional China, Russia, India, Australia. Use the terrain. Bring it on.
  15. Sep 8, 2013
    I would reccomend getting this game on PC. It is occasionally very fun but more often than not the X-box controls get in the way and interupt the flow of play.
  16. Dec 7, 2012
    This would of been a lot better as Turn Based Strategy. The presentation seems to cater towards TBS. The game has wierd controls and the whole ruse appeal falls apart as the startegies end up being just "gather up all your units and attack." It's not the worst RTS ever but it's just not good either.
  17. Sep 5, 2011
    I'm not even going to waste more time explaining why I hate this, it just plain sucks in every possible way... i'd rather play C&C4 for the rest of my life than be subjected to this crap (yes it's THAT BAD).

1. Jan 5, 2011
    For any fan of strategy looking for something outside of the norm, R.U.S.E. breathes new life into an old war.
  2. Jan 5, 2011
    "Quotation Forthcoming"
  3. Oct 28, 2010
    Overall Eugen Systems delivers an RTS with a solid core, and fantastic gameplay execution but fails to make it shine through a completely forgettable single player campaign.