7.3

1. Apr 7, 2011
    Guhh, horrible frame rate and cumbersome controls to go with it. A good friend of mine let me borrow this game since he knew I liked the hack and slash loot games but I could only bare to put about ten to fifteen hours into this game and I just couldn't get into it. I laughed as I handed it back to him, saying "guhh". The camera angles just didn't feel right and the interface was poorlyGuhh, horrible frame rate and cumbersome controls to go with it. A good friend of mine let me borrow this game since he knew I liked the hack and slash loot games but I could only bare to put about ten to fifteen hours into this game and I just couldn't get into it. I laughed as I handed it back to him, saying "guhh". The camera angles just didn't feel right and the interface was poorly designed. The graphics were descent but that was about it, the character selection and story just didn't do it for me. Expand

The true draw here is the combat and class customization, so if you've got a few friends around it could serve as a solid distraction for a while with its options for online play while you wait for something better to come along.
  2. SACRED 2: Fallen Angel is mostly a level grind that will appeal to hardcore Diablo fans jonesing for another dungeon crawler fix. The Xbox 360 version is a bit of a disappointment, due to a fair share of bugs and port issues.
  3. In fact, with the exception of menu interfaces and loading times in towns, this is actually better than the PC version, if just for the fact that it didn’t crash once during my combined 50 hours of playtime.