3.4

1. Aug 5, 2014
    Sendo justo e simples: Não é ruim... Mas não é bom também!

O jogo é uma mistura de Dynasty Warriors com Loaded (PS1) Com Dungeon Siege com os menus dos atuais jogos de facebook/Flash! (Sério, veja o mapa!) e com piadinhas ao nomear chefes copiada de Borderlands. Ele agrada fãs de porradaria desenfreada, porém falha até nisso. Sem contar que não merece receber o título de subgênero
    Sendo justo e simples: Não é ruim... Mas não é bom também!

Ele agrada fãs de porradaria desenfreada, porém falha até nisso. Sem contar que não merece receber o título de subgênero 'RPG'. Um erro das atuais companhias é achar que a simples adesão de recompensa por XP transforma um jogo em RPG, e isso ABSOLUTAMENTE não é verdade!

Prós:
    - Cenários bem coloridos e bonitos;
    - Multiplayer local;
    - Bonitos moldes de personagens.

Contras:

- Sem um real sistema de customização;
    - Sem loot de armas e armaduras;
    - Faltam, literalmente, animações (Exemplo 1: O personagem muda de direção, e o boneco simplesmente muda seu 'sprite'; Exemplo 2: Ao pegar uma bomba do chão, ele simplesmente muda o 'sprite' de "sem nada" para "Com item na mão". Simplesmente não há fluência! ;
    - Muito diálogo;
    - Piadas muuito fracas e forçadas;
    - Poucos personagens;
    - Falta de opção de idiomas (sequer legendas);
    - Falta de combos e sequências ( x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x... NÃO É COMBO!)
    - Muita mídia pré-lançamento, e pouco real conteúdo inovador.
  2. Aug 11, 2014
    Do not waste your time or money on this watered down,linear,boring piece of **** did and boy,do I regret it.

Want to explore an open world with many things to see and discover? Deep Silver says **** you", you are stuck on a single path on a locked map with very little else,aside from a optional mission choice here or there. Want to have a nice loot table with plenty of gear to

Want to have a nice loot table with plenty of gear to examine and items sets to gather? Deep Silver reminds you to kindly resume ****ing yourself after you drop fifty bucks on their nightstand. Gold,that's right you heard me.Gold....that's it for treasure. You get predetermined weapons at predetermined points in the game.

Want to spend some time questing after a day at your work,maybe just to gather some items for turn in? Deep Silver reminds you that it is their way or the highway and to kindly finish ****ing yourself as they are too busy counting the money from all the morons who purchased this turd before reading a review.....like me.

If you at any point are tempted to buy this piece of garbage, I am in no way disparaging garbage, hit yourself over the head with a hammer a few times until the urge passes.

This series is officially dead to me now. A group of village idiots could have done a better job at developing this.

A ****ing travesty to the genre and the Sacred name.
  3. Aug 12, 2014
    This is an absolutely horrible game, and I went in knowing it was a pure arcade hack-n-slash with no linkage whatsoever to the previous Sacred games. I'll spell it out concisely: no loot, no weapons, no RPG elements, no open world.

Now, onto the stuff I didn't know about. First, the voice acting is horrendous, and as one reviewer stated, you will "want to cut your ears off with a knife" after playing this game for an hour. Childish scripting, sexual innuendos (a threesome with an ogre?), pop culture references, toilet humor, and kindergarten-level jokes will have you looking for the volume button - there is no way to disable the voices in-game.

Worst of all, there is really no local multiplayer, which was a huge marketing factor. Sure, you can play more than one player local, but P2-P4 are "guests" and are simply fake characters auto-leveled to the first character. They can't be saved, they don't gain levels, no gold, and are just automatons that are used to fraudulently sell the game as local MP. I remember Dungeon Siege 3 pulling the same scam, which amounted them bolting on local MP in the exact same way, using P2-P4 as non-existent "guests".

I am a big fan of the action-RPG genre, and this is by far the worst game I have ever played, and makes Dungeon Siege 3 look like The Last of Us. DO NOT BUY!!
  4. Aug 18, 2014
    No loot, no weapons, no RPG elements!!! Ridiculous/annoying voice acting. A big failure.
    Good graphics and somewhat fun battles, the rest is crap.....
  5. Aug 7, 2014
    It's not bad for a hack and slash. I'm having fun! I don't understand all the horrible reviews. Yeah it's not Sacred 2 or Diablo, but it's really quite relaxing and entertaining. I'm glad I bought it and am playing it. There's no loot, just gold, but you can upgrade your weapons and skills in between missions.
  6. Aug 6, 2014
    This Game takes a couple of steps back from the previous installment in the series but its not all bad. Firstly the game play is different from others in the series as it is not open world and there isn't really an equipment system. The game feels more like Gauntlet. Co-op in the game is fun. Environments are beautiful. Combat is fun. Game play is repetitive. Look at this game as an allThis Game takes a couple of steps back from the previous installment in the series but its not all bad. Firstly the game play is different from others in the series as it is not open world and there isn't really an equipment system. The game feels more like Gauntlet. Co-op in the game is fun. Environments are beautiful. Combat is fun. Game play is repetitive. Look at this game as an all new game series and not as another Sacred game. Expand

1. Oct 21, 2014
    There’s potential here that just isn’t ever realised, even if the game can be fun in small doses.
  2. Sep 18, 2014
    Fun and accessible, Sacred 3 is an action-RPG for those that haven't yet delved into the genre. It's not perfect, but it's deep, tactical and extremely stabby. [Issue#115, p.81]
  3. Sep 9, 2014
    Sacred 3 is a complete let down for fans of the franchise, departing from a formula that has somewhat worked in the past in the hope of attracting a wider audience. Instead of building on features, and borrowing some from games that pull off the action RPG genera to a tee, Sacred 3 is disjointed, boring and just downright bad.