Saints Row 2 Xbox 360

8.1

1. Apr 10, 2012
    The playability of the game is almost endless, even though the graphics are poor and the game breaks so much. This is down to making the game itself fun, you can do silly things like take on an entire army of zombies or drive a plane into any thing you like and so on and so forth.( Im sure you can come up with a further list of crazy things you can do)

The game has many missions and even

The game has many missions and even more side misssions with crazy objectives such as insurance fraud (by hurting your self as much as you can in a small space of time), running fight clubs and again so on and so forth.

A negative part of the game as stated earlier was the game breaking such as being trapped with in the car (I was standing in the bonnet) constant game crashes, spawning area is so tiny which means chasing a car you want is incridaably hard. This game you shouldn't compare with a game like Grand theift auto, Grand theft auto is taking the crime life in more of a dark and in a way more sensible, theres a sense of reality within the Grand theft auto games as on the other side you have Saints row (The acid trip of the crime games) which takes the whole crime genre and pumps it up into a bouncy castle. The two games yes cover the same genre and have similar game play but it would be like comparing Mario cart with games like Pgr4 or Forza 4.

All in all this game is good fun, some thing to kill your brain cells for a while, and buy now you can pick up a copy from under $10 or £10 and its gonna last you longer than a book or a film so in my eyes it now has its value for money and has great playabilty value.
  2. UliWarwick
    Oct 20, 2008
    Great fun but what is all this better than GTA4 talk? HELLO! GTA4 poos all over this game, as this game has copied everything from GTA4 and diluted into a mindless warzone, which is great man. But graphics are poor, A.I poor, driving poor, and story.....well what story. Great at killing things and having a laugh, but relax with GTA4 beater as GTA is game of the year.
  3. ShaneP.
    Jul 23, 2009
    It's a good game and it is definitely fun (especially in co-op) but it lacks polish and it is rather buggy at times. It's made my Xbox crash about 3 times and it has made my friends crash at least twice. There's also some bugs in the physics that sometimes send you flying miles for no reason. I did disliked being FORCED to do the side missions especially as it breaks up the It's a good game and it is definitely fun (especially in co-op) but it lacks polish and it is rather buggy at times. It's made my Xbox crash about 3 times and it has made my friends crash at least twice. There's also some bugs in the physics that sometimes send you flying miles for no reason. I did disliked being FORCED to do the side missions especially as it breaks up the storyline a lot. The car handling is awful and there's no real weight to any of the cars. Hitting a small car while driving a truck will still make your truck veer out of control. On the plus side there's a ton of stuff to customise and there's tons to do if you include all the side missions. A good distraction, but ultimately it's no GTA killer. Expand
  4. Dec 19, 2011
    There's so much content in this game, having an incredible amount of things to do, and you are able to customize just about anything in addition to being able to choose from a wast selection of ways to level up. And the game has a fun factor that is beyond most games. It's not a critical darling because it doesn't try to be, instead what it succeeds at is bringing as much over-the-topThere's so much content in this game, having an incredible amount of things to do, and you are able to customize just about anything in addition to being able to choose from a wast selection of ways to level up. And the game has a fun factor that is beyond most games. It's not a critical darling because it doesn't try to be, instead what it succeeds at is bringing as much over-the-top nonsense action as possible for your enjoyment. That said, the DLC content was way overpriced. Expand
  5. Sep 5, 2011
    Pretty good game all around, there are a couple things that are keeping me from giving it a 10 though. The game is extremely glitchy and sometimes freezes on me causing me to loose all my gameplay. This especially sucks when you've played through a whole mission and loose everything.
  6. May 31, 2012
    This is a fun game. It's a lot like Gta and it's not as near as good as Gta. Fun weapons to kill with. The multiplayer is good but it's a lot like Gta so I sort of felt buying the same game but a weaker campaign but still is worth getting. Campaign 7/10 Multiplayer 7/10 Saints Row 2 7.4/10

1. This is a truly entertaining game. There's no pretension - just enjoyable mayhem. It doesn't claim to be the Messiah, but it is a very naughty boy. Volition has tapped into nearly every wanton act we'd want to commit in an open world and more besides. [Nov 2008, p.67]
    The technical shortcomings are the only truly bad part of Saints Row 2, but the core gameplay experience is extremely enjoyable.
    It's big dumb fun, Saints Row 2 isn't going to redefine any aspects of game design - but in doing so it does deliver on Volition's biggest promise: Saints Row 2 isn't Grand Theft Auto.