5.8

1. Feb 24, 2012
    I enjoyed it much more than Genki Bowl but damn. 1 hour of gameplay and 3 missions only come on.
    I liked that it had more of a story to it other than 1 cutscene and then 5 missions to do but its not really worth 560 MPs if i'm honest.
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    I liked this DLC: it's a nice and funny change of theme, with you playing the role of a actor in a B Sci-Fi movie, like the 50-60's sci-fi movies, with missions inside alien bases, and with some OVNI shooting too... and of course in the movie set where these scenarios are - the DLC is a little short, but fun (Genki Bowl is not good as this one). I would give this DLC a score of 7,0 / 10,0 .

1. Mar 7, 2012
    Gangstas in Space was fun to play through and I enjoyed the fact that it was story-based and fully voiced after having played through the disappointing GenkiBowl VII. On the other hand, I still expect to get more than two hours out of pay DLC, even if there's a spaceship waiting for me in my garage after I'm done.
  2. Mar 5, 2012
    Just like the big budget, small brained sci-fi action movies it emulates, it won't leave you with any lasting memories, but it will entertain you nonetheless.
    A lot of space madness and charming nudges to old science fiction moves doesn't change the fact that Gangstas in Space only lasts for 30 minutes, and that isn't even nearly enough.