4.7

1. May 23, 2013
    First off, I love tower defense games, my IPad and Xbox are filled with them...THIS ONE SUCKS. Iron Brigade and Dungeon Defenders are awesome because they are fun and it is painfully obvious the people who made this game never played either of those. If I have to look up on the internet how to set up towers because their is basically one build for each map, where is the creativity in that? A tower defense game should have some flexibility.You can only build 10 towers on any map...are you kidding me? You get caught in the environment constantly which spells death.

Overall:
    This game has so much going for it but in the end its not fun.

The artists did their job, the style of the game is awesome. The programmers choked. If I had bought it on a disc I would have cracked in half by now...
  2. Jun 27, 2013
    I am not going to draw this review out in all honesty, I'm just going to be straight forward about this game.

I thought it was incredibly boring, I've always been a fan of Tower Defense games and so forth, But this game just felt sloppy and poor to me. I didn't really enjoy it.

1. Aug 25, 2013
    By successfully marrying a solid strategic tower defense with a good first-person shooter aspect, Sanctum 2 is a good choice for either those looking for a good tower defender with more action ‑ or a FPS with more strategic defense aspects.
    A fine tweak on an established theme. [Aug 2013, p.91]
    If you’re a fan of tower defense or FPS games, and you are looking for something new, Sanctum 2 deserves a close look for sure.