8.1

1. Andyman
    Feb 3, 2008
    This is a perfect 10 for movie buffs... for everyone else, it's an 8. Few trivia games have ever gone to the lengths this game does to keep things fresh, and the fact that it comes with 4 controllers means that everyone can play, right away. The fact that downloadable content is on the way is a big plus... this game could easily last for years.
  2. JohnK.
    Dec 26, 2007
    This is a great party game! Tons of fun for anyone that is a teenager on up (it is a bit tough for younger kids because they will not know most of the movies). This is better than any prior version of Scene It because the 360's hard drive eliminates duplicate questions. If you like movies, this is a great game to play with your friends and family! However, it is so much fun that we This is a great party game! Tons of fun for anyone that is a teenager on up (it is a bit tough for younger kids because they will not know most of the movies). This is better than any prior version of Scene It because the 360's hard drive eliminates duplicate questions. If you like movies, this is a great game to play with your friends and family! However, it is so much fun that we will probably play through all the questions in not too long, so I really hope that they issue some downloadable extra content through X-Box Live! (You hear that Microsoft-- I will be willing to buy a download for this game, so get to work!) Expand
  3. SpencerB.
    Jan 16, 2008
    Good game if not a bit tedious waiting for the next set of questions.
  4. PaulS.
    Nov 20, 2007
    FUN GAME for when you have friends or family over.
  5. MichaelT.
    Nov 10, 2007
    I love this game. I have friends over all the time and we have a blast at playing this game. The down side is the cut sceens get a bit old and its not as fun by your self, but thats why you get the four big butten controilers. I also hope that it will have down loadable content in the future as well.
  6. BrandonG.
    Nov 10, 2007
    The game is great for the fact it is something very different then every other game out for the 360. And the addition of 4 wireless controllers makes this a great value. Great for partys and to play with non gamers.
  7. RobS.
    Dec 2, 2007
    Excellent at what it is - a PARTY GAME! will definately become a regular at our dinner parties!
  8. AndyM.
    Dec 3, 2007
    Excellent multiplayer game with the benefit of future downloadable question packs from Live Marketplace. The only negative for me is that if you haven't seen some of the films, you'll struggle, although having said that, the questions aren't always related to the rest of the movie, they can be observational too.
  9. EricH.
    Nov 13, 2007
    If you love Sceneit then you will love it on 360, the only thing that could make this better is downloadable add ons.
  10. DamianK.
    Dec 27, 2007
    Decent enough trivia game IF players have extensive film knowledge. I took this game to my parents' house on Xmas day, and both they and my 18 yr old brother struggled due to the relative obscurity of some of the films and the difficulty of the questions. They did not particularly enjoy the game, as they could not answer many questions. If a trivia game is going to specialise in one Decent enough trivia game IF players have extensive film knowledge. I took this game to my parents' house on Xmas day, and both they and my 18 yr old brother struggled due to the relative obscurity of some of the films and the difficulty of the questions. They did not particularly enjoy the game, as they could not answer many questions. If a trivia game is going to specialise in one genre, the questions should not be so specific as to alienate those without huge knowledge in that genre. That said, for film buffs this is a good game. Expand
  11. DustinG.
    Nov 18, 2007
    Very fun if you have some friends who enjoy movies as much as you do. If they continue to support Scene It with downloadable content and full retail expansion discs, I will enjoy this game for years. If they do not support it, I will be horribly disappointed.
  12. Steve&PaulaB.
    Dec 23, 2007
    Great way to get the family involved especially if you have company over. Much more fun the the Scene It DVD game. I'm hoping Xbox will offer more gameshow games that will utilize the big button controller (hint, hint Microsoft!!).

Is it worth the 60 dollar entry fee? Given that a regular game of Scene It? is going to run you 40 bucks from a retail store, I’d say, yes. You get hundreds more questions, four controllers (even if they have ripped off Buzz’s design), and the real kicker is that the Xbox 360 varies the 1,800 questions much better than a standard DVD player.
  2. Nearly anyone can plop down on couch and get enjoyment out of Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action in a party setting, which makes this Microsoft/Screenlife collaborative a success. But for the game and franchise to have any legs on the Xbox 360, downloadable content and some form of Live tie-in is a must.
  3. Single player is slowed down by an obnoxious and unnecessary presentation. But given how well the game works with friends, the sheer variety of trivia, and the brisk pace of the game, we don't feel out of line saying that Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action could be the best and most definitive version out there.