6.6

1. Jun 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Oh man, as me and my littlebrothers play lots of fps games, we're maybe expecting too much if we want some decent gameplay with some feeling in how you move and smoothness of movement, this game offers you some year 1991 level of technic. dont touch this game ! yack ! Expand
  2. Apr 22, 2014
    No Idea where the bad press is coming from for this? - It's a good game - tbh - it works, doesn't crash and give you some enjoyment - cover system and bot helper - or co-op. It's a Sci Fi science gone wrong scenario - and you just shoot through the levels - Budget price point.
  3. Apr 14, 2014
    Es el típico clon de Gears of War, claro que con gráficos de hace 5 años. Texturas de baja resolución, personajes unidimensionales en un mundo de convenientes obstáculos para cubrirse así como una historia simplona sacada del libro "Historias Genéricas de Ciencia Ficción". La IA del juego va de regular a mala. Pensado para jugarlo en Coop, ni se te ocurra jugarlo solo porque entre la IA de los enemigos, que a veces te ven y otras te ignora, sumado a tus compañeros que a veces prácticamente matan a todo mundo y otras se quedan como idiotas esperando algo o cruzándose frente a tu mira a la hora de los tiroteos, te sacará de quicio.

Algunos argumentan que por el precio no se le puede pedir mucho pero no se engañen, por el precio de este juego he comprado paquetes de mejores juegos en el Humble Bundle.

SI quieren algo más memorable en esta categoría esperen las ofertas de verano de Steam y compren Spec Ops: The Line.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    We feel that Scourge Outbreak is an awesome game with lots of action and user interaction. The multiplayer feature is A LOT of fun and there are many weapons to choose from. Please read our official review http://www.gamingcypher.com/2013/07/04/scourge-outbreak-review/
  5. Jul 19, 2013
    I just made an account to warn you guys, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, it's a generic TPS with a bad story, one-dimensional characters, boring gameplay, cringeworthy dialog and horrible texture quality, the price redeems it somewhat, but when you can get 3 AAA games on steam for the price of this garbage it doesn't measure up.
  6. Jul 6, 2013
    Desde luego poco más se le puede pedir a un juego arcade de este estilo por 800MSP. Seis horas de campaña. multijugador online y, sobre todo, un cooperativo que alarga la vida útil del juego considerablemente. Puede que tenga varios fallos, pero poco más se le puede pedir.
  7. Jul 6, 2013
    This game is not terrible dont listen to the reviews. This game is like a toned down budget title of fuse and gears of war together with a touch of red faction Armageddon. I haven't beat it yet but it is a very solid shooter for just $10. If ur looking for a cheap fun 6 hour game plus online multiplayer modes you should definitely download this cool little game.

Graphics 7
    Gameplay=8

Replayability=8.5

It's fun and flawed but not broken or boring. It looks great for a dock title but could do better with animations and textures. Gameplay is fun but feels a bit dated and is nothing unique or game changing. A fun experience that is well worth $10 so give it a shot
  8. Jul 5, 2013
    this game offer so much for such of little cost is just amazing I will recommend this game to any who likes co op or competitive pvp give this game a chance! is worth the price
  9. Jul 4, 2013
    Un TPS por 800MsP que no se juega con el maldito avatar de XBOX? SI GRACIAS! El genero Arcade de xbox necesita mas juegos como este! Ofrece campaña coop de 4 de mas de 6 horas y multiplayer de 8. Es un gran producto a un precio perfecto.
  10. Jul 4, 2013
    After watching the videos, I thought "This is the kind of game I'll grab when it's about 8 bucks", so when the trial was out, it wasn't bad at all; and hey, it was already only 800MSP. I can't understand all the hate reviews, people seem to be stuck at thinking that everything that doesn't fit The Last of Us standards is a piece of garbage. This game is just coming a couple of years late, but apart of that, it's great value for the money. Expand
  11. Jul 3, 2013
    This game is without any redeeming whatsoever. The graphics are an aliased brown jumble of failure. The dialog is little more than weakly delivered, static-y grunts. There is no plot outline that gets followed in any tangible manner. There is no character development, and I would have settled for character INVOLVEMENT, but got none of that either. The weapons are uselessly inaccurate and run out of ammo after a couple enemies, the cover system is clumsy, and enemies are ridiculously overpowered. To top it off, the controls are also inaccurate, clumsy, and shoddy. This is not even worth it for people who like "bad' games, this is just horrid. Expand

1. Sep 3, 2013
    It may only be $10, but considering the genre and the number of games that offer more or do better for that price, there isn't much of a reason to get your shooting fix from this title.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
    Rough textures don't help. [Oct 2013, p.71]
  3. Aug 20, 2013
    Only an incurable dependence on third-person shooter will push you to buy this title. Move over. Seriously, there's nothing here that can attract your interest.