7.4

1. Jul 2, 2013
    This game was a disappointing mess when you consider the single player story, which is essentially non-existent. Where it shines is the multiplayer. Great game that should have had a great following but has been overshadowed by the COD and Halo franchises. Some interesting weapons and graphics and sounds are good. I'm guessing the multiplayer is a ghost town now and the game is not worth purchasing for the single player unless you can get it for dirt cheap. Expand
  2. Apr 19, 2011
    I have to start by saying i was REALLY looking foreward to this game! The second i saw the first teaser trailer.It got me excited.The big armoured suits,the Si-Fi setting,Jumping in from low orbit,whats not to like? What i was hoping for,was something like Terranova on the Pc some years ago,but with maybe Campaign Co-Op in this age of online play.What i got though,was a game with poor Graphics(for this day & age),Poor Gameplay & gunplay,a VERY short campaign that had virtually no story & multiplayer type objectives & gameplay,& no campaign Co-Op.. This game is missing ALOT of major features.. Its obvious this games main focus was multiplayer.I'm not big on multiplayer(unless its Campaign Co-Op),So this game offered very little for me.I wish the Campaign trailers were not so misleading,or someone said at some point 'this is a multiplayer game,with a 'tutorial' campaign tacked on',because thats basically what it is,much like Chromehounds was.I cant even describe my disappointment with this game..I hope Section 8-Predujice has better gameplay,longer Campaign,better graphics & Campaign thats not a series of multiplayer matches against bots,like the first game.But its an XBLA release,so i'll be even more cautious for this one. Expand
  3. esp
    Sep 6, 2010
    The story is pretty dumb, the graphics are nothing remarkable, but the gameplay â

The pistol is one of the most satisfying I've handled since scoring head shots with Halo's popular handgun, and when you're shouldering the rocket launcher, your character fills nearly a third of the screen with an impressively threatening presence. Most of the gadgets and features from the online conquest mode carry into the solo campaign, too.
  2. The nice backend clan support is wasted since the game just isn’t much fun to play. The shooting lacks the high-intensity lethality of Counter-Strike, the lightning-paced speed of Tribes, and the great cooperative mechanics of Battlefield. You won’t spit this hamburger out, but you probably won’t tell your friends about it, either.
  3. Section 8 also offers a lot of customization options, with players able to tweak their weapon loadouts, tools (like healing abilities and various flavors of explosive), and even a whole slew of buffs and perks called “passive modules.” Best of all, racking up kills nets you points that you can use to buy deployable gun turrets, hard-to-drive tanks, or hulking mech suits.