6.8

1. Dec 27, 2016
    "Sega Superstars Tennis" was a good game, although I do not know anything about Sega games, or their characters, only knowing Sonic, I liked the game a lot, but it was too simple and may not enchant many, but in truth I enjoyed playing it.
  2. RyanG
    May 11, 2008
    I bought this game for $20 thinking it would be a mediocre Mario Tennis knockoff. I had an extra 20 bucks, so why not? I have to say, I was pleasantly suprised. It is a fun game with a lot of minigames and pretty good gameplay. It does get repetitive at times but it is still entertaining and worth it if you find it for $20.
  3. GioD
    Mar 19, 2008
    A very good "fan service" game. If your a Sega fan (which i'am) and are familiar with these characters and their respective games then you'll have a great time with it. For those who arent, you'll still have a fun time with this solid tennis game. There are 10 "Sega themed" courts to choose from, with 8 hidden characters and a ton of music tracks to unlock. The gameplayA very good "fan service" game. If your a Sega fan (which i'am) and are familiar with these characters and their respective games then you'll have a great time with it. For those who arent, you'll still have a fun time with this solid tennis game. There are 10 "Sega themed" courts to choose from, with 8 hidden characters and a ton of music tracks to unlock. The gameplay modes are singles, doubles, tournaments, superstar (which in this particular mode consists of a HUGE amount of different objectives that you have to accomplish which unlocks the hidden content of the game) and ofcourse, online. All in all, another nice addition to my 360 library. Expand

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Entertaining enough at first, but lacking any staying power. [Apr 2008, p.78]
  2. Edge Magazine
    Sega Superstars Tennis is well-crafted, lovingly garish, and it plays a solid game. [Apr 2008, p.97]
  3. Games Master UK
    Disappointing stuff. The tennis action just isn't as joyous as its presentation. [Apr 2008, p.55]