• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
5.0

1. Nov 25, 2011
    This game is a greatt, fun, engaging, totally realistic, downright amazing visuals, great hameplay, not broken at all, more fun than any videoghame this year, this is a game that you should have saveed your money for this holiday season! :)
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    Definitely not a game for the faint of heart, as this game will seriously kick your ass into shape. As a grown man who routinely still gets picked on and beat up, I have been searching for a game like this for sometime. I could not have realized before popping this "game" in that I would be locked in for several hours without even noticing. I missed lunch and dinner! I do not really think of SDTC as a game, more of a real life action simulator, street brawl style. A few warnings though, as this game will teach you how to become a Jason Bourne/Stantom like kill machine, we must remember the famous words of Uncle Ben, "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility." Just because you will be able to pumble tough guys after learning this games immense teachings, the moves should only be used in dire situations. Avoid confrontation at all costs, and just feel bad for the punks you have to teach a lesson because you know they haven't unlocked the secret teachings of SDTC.

If you want to start WINNING!!! then buy this game today!
  3. Jul 20, 2012
    Self - Defense Training Camp defines what all games should be. It rivals Crysis 2 in visuals, and is more addicting than "Le Tour de France 2009" - another beautiful Xbox Exclusive. The voice acting is phenomenal, and has a ton of variation where you will never hear the Trainer say the same thing twice. I previously only owned a PlayStation 3, but I purchased an Xbox to play this game, after hearing only great things about it. This game is undoubtedly the best purchase I've ever made, and if you buy this you will never regret it. Now the next time a **** comes from the shadows brandishing a knife, I'll know exactly what to do. To quote the trainers first words, "Kick his Groin"! Expand

1. Jan 27, 2012
    I mean, in the end, kudos to Ubisoft for trying, but I don't think the world needed this game. At one point, a loading screen urges you to join a gym or dojo to master yourself. Good idea.
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    Just steer clear of this one and always remember to carry some pepper spray - not to ward off muggers, but to spray in the face of anyone who tries to tell you this is a worthwhile title.
  3. Dec 13, 2011
    Self Defense Training Camp is an interesting concept, but for people who are serious about self defense, a video game - or at least this one - won't ever challenge a real venue or trainer.