Serious Sam 3: BFE Xbox 360

8.2

1. Sep 30, 2015
    Serious Sam is great, I loved playing the original, the first and second encounter, I even enjoyed Serious Sam 2. But, BFE on the Xbox 360, is an alright game, the graphics look absolutely awful for this 360 version, i don't know if its a bad port, or what, but it looks ugly. yet the gameplay mostly makes up for this with fun arena based shooting the **** put of everything with big assSerious Sam is great, I loved playing the original, the first and second encounter, I even enjoyed Serious Sam 2. But, BFE on the Xbox 360, is an alright game, the graphics look absolutely awful for this 360 version, i don't know if its a bad port, or what, but it looks ugly. yet the gameplay mostly makes up for this with fun arena based shooting the **** put of everything with big ass guns. I guess the game just feels really bland in setting and environment as well as gameplay, its just not very innovate, innovation is everything within a game, without it, its just not fun. Expand
  2. Jun 23, 2013
    Very fun, a non-sense mixture between the ancient Egypt and a Alien Invasion. A lot of ammunition everywhere, thousands and thousands enemies everywhere, Incredibly funny!
    . Black points in the game, monotony scenes, non DLC included (Multiplayer DLC),and more variety of enemies will be welcome.
    Serious SamĀ“s series essence 100%. I love this screamings kamikazes!
  3. Jun 15, 2013
    The game had the potential to surpass Serious Sam 1, yet, I found the main drawback was the poor attempt at a larger map, more secrets and most horribly, puzzles. THIS GAME HAD TOO MUCH WALKING, I DID NOT BUY IT TO WALK FOR 5 HOURS.

PLEASE, developers, if you're reading this, don't make Serious Sam 4 as confusing, I ended up walking for atleast 20 minutes on some occasions in 3. LESS WALKING, MORE ENEMIES AND MERCILESS KILLING. (And more guns, more guns never hurt)

1. Dec 27, 2012
    As a stand-alone offering, the XBLA version of Serious Sam 3 is undeniably flawed but also undeniably enjoyable.
  2. Dec 10, 2012
    It's a nice game if you just like to shoot stuff and don't care about perks and story-lines. I can offer a challenge, but lacks variation on the other hand. In the end the price seems a little steep for what you get.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine UK