Shank Xbox 360

6.3

1. Aug 28, 2010
    Decent beat em up with a great style, lots of weapons and ways to kill people. However the gameplay isn't especcially innovative, and play controls can be frustrating at times. There were several moments throughout the game where I felt like the (very cool looking) animations blocked me from performing the move I wanted.
  2. Aug 30, 2010
    I waited quite a while for this game and I must say, I'm a bit dissapointed. What you get IS fun, but it is so short, and there are some pretty glaring control issues too. Still, you can get past the control issues with a little patience, and the game itself is very unique and fun. I can't give it too low a score because I actually did enjoy what I played, but there isn't enough of it andI waited quite a while for this game and I must say, I'm a bit dissapointed. What you get IS fun, but it is so short, and there are some pretty glaring control issues too. Still, you can get past the control issues with a little patience, and the game itself is very unique and fun. I can't give it too low a score because I actually did enjoy what I played, but there isn't enough of it and the control issues are there, so I can't score too highly either. Expand

1. Games Master UK
    Jan 20, 2011
    "Quotation Forthcoming"
  2. Jan 20, 2011
    There's also a value question around Shank. Before spending the $15, you really need a qualified co-op player on hand locally to help you get your money's worth out of the game.
  3. Oct 24, 2010
    Shank is an old school side scrolling beat 'em up with a new lick of paint. The main character seems to have stepped out of a comic book. Shank has enough style, but unfortunately comes up short with substance. The game is short and doesn't offer any replayability next to the hard modus.