6.5

1. Nov 15, 2010
    Good game, is is the only adventure game for the console; waiting for "Gray Matter to arrive"
    The graphics aren't superb and is a clear PC port, but the game entertains you while palying
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    This games puzzles are not very hard..the accents & sound effects are very ps1ish but it sucked me in and i quite enjoyed it..you should be able to pick this up cheap now..so don your deerstalker and give it a whirl.....if you dare....
  3. Aug 12, 2014
    This game is a stain on the Sherlock Holmes name. It's boring, it's wooden, it's just flat out awful. Awful graphics, awful voice acting, and the game is extremely hard. No, not the puzzles, the navigating! It feels like you're in a never-ending labyrinth of cobbled streets. While it may explain the ripper killings well, they should've just made a fictional crime. Don't buy this game!

1. Feb 7, 2011
    With an online guide opened and at the ready, the frustrating aspects of the game can be avoided and it becomes easier to enjoy, but I don't count a good game one where I have to constantly cheat in order to play it without throwing my controller into the television.
  2. There are flashes of brilliance, but this graphic adventure lacks some very elementary features.
  3. If you have ever had an interest in Sherlock, Jack the Ripper or detective stories in general then this is a solid game with some great puzzles that will entertain for days.