Shoot Many Robots Xbox 360

• Release Date: Mar 14, 2012
  • Also On: PC
7.0

1. Apr 13, 2012
    While this game doesn't have the same addictive factor as games such as Dungeon Defenders or Torchlight Solo play gets a bit stale quickly though. Nevertheless it's still a worthy addition for a few hours of mindless fun provided you sit through it with friends. Add Funatikz on PSN for trophy boosting on PS3 :D
  2. Mar 28, 2012
    Fun to play with friends, like the graphics style and love the sense of humor. Tons of options for outfitting your character. Well worth the investment!
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    Had a good time with this game, tons of fun to play with my friends, a little short on stuff to do after a while but I got my moneys worth and then some.
  4. Mar 18, 2012
    A solid game overall, but more than a little monotonous. Besides introducing a few new enemies as the game progresses, nothing ever really changes. Still worth if if you've got a few friends with it though.
  5. Mar 15, 2012
    Shoot Many Robots, addictive game, funny, is an incredible sorprise, is fantastic the gameplay is really amazing, the graphics are cool, the music it's okay, the controls are some regular, but I love this game, is one of the most funny titles that I can paly on Xbox Live Arcade, a great option.

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    May 30, 2012
    An enjoyable shooter with hidden depth. [June 2012, p.103]
  2. Hyper Magazine
    May 14, 2012
    Inoffensive and competent, but not exceptional. [June 2012, p.67]
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    May 3, 2012
    These robots could sure use a little extra life injected into them. [Issue#84, p.104]