Shrek-N-Roll Xbox 360

7.0

1. Apr 19, 2014
    I was having seizures for months from the visons the ogrelord was sending me. All I could see was a green X and his form on a plastic case. Now I know
    Shrek is love
    Shrek is life
  2. Apr 19, 2014
    Changed my life. It's Skyrim, but with guns. I have never played a game so robust, immersive and deep like Shrek-N-Roll for the XBox 360. I pray to Shrek every night and now I know why he has been ignoring my prayers. He waited to reveal to me Shrek-N-Roll for the XBox 360. Now I cry myself to sleep every night with tears of joy. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
  3. Jul 28, 2014
    I haven't played much of this game, but I must say, what I have played, I didn't like. End of. ,

1. The gameplay is fun, but not nearly groundbreaking and unlikely to provide hours and hours of entertainment. The graphics are sharp, but nothing that’ll put the Xbox 360 at risk of overheating because the processors are working too hard.
    Shrek-N-Roll is more boredom and mundane than fun and exhilarating, even for diehard fans of all three Shrek films.
  3. Even as a diversion for the younger set, this game just doesn't have any staying power.