7.9

1. Aug 24, 2010
    I liked it at first but then when I played it more, it got frustrating and boring. Disappointed with this game. It just wasn't getting me to play more.
  2. Oct 19, 2013
    I used to play Tony Hawk games back in the day and had tons of fun. Recently I decided to branch out back into the skateboard genre with Skate 2. I didn't really enjoy this game and never finished it. It was slightly fun for a little bit, but the controls are a little difficult to grasp for me. I might be a noob when it comes to skating games, but I just really sucked at this one. It quickly became stale and I didn't go back. Expand

1. Black Box’s sequel ultimately struggles to offer any single compelling justification for its own existence. [Feb 2009, p.93]
  2. Skate 2 is sport entertainment as good as the first one, and in many aspects even better. Great graphics, awesome campaign mode and an interesting multiplayer are among its highlights. We were intrigued about how the franchise would evolve after its overwhelming first entry, and the final result has not disappointed us.
  3. A brilliant game. For the most part it takes the brilliant template laid down in the original and injects it with a smartly integrated new move-set, an exciting world to rip to shreds, and the same addictive, unquestionably stylish gameplay which saw the Tony Hawk series bolt for the hills.