6.5

1. Mar 31, 2013
    Great fun for kids and parents! The portal with the characters you can put on it is an awesome idea. The graphics are simple but pretty cute and super smooth. The game play in the story mode is pretty cool and full of nice role playing elements
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    Skylanders Giants is a huge improvement over last years game. My favorite improvements come in the form of Multiple Difficulty Levels (last years game was too easy) and this also allows you to bump up the challenge for high level Skylanders. The second big improvement is the Story and videos that move the Story, last year's game had a relatively weak incohesive story. Also, the Graphics are cleaner, Gamplay is far more active with more variety and challenge. Lots of cool new Skylanders (not cheap) but fun. If I am looking for flaws, there are a few survivable ones. Lack of 4 player, lack of splitscreen play and no real online modes are the most glaring weaknesses. Overall a great family game, don't come here lookoing for a harcore experience. Just wish I could get the kids not to play on Easy difficulty! Expand
  3. Oct 11, 2013
    Fun, Good for family's. you have to fight Kaos and on the way there there are multiple challenges in your way and I think the adventures is great for children and not bloody at all. If you are looking for a good game to get this is a really good game to get for families.

1. Feb 11, 2013
    Skylanders: Giants remains every bit as satisfying to play as the original was, and in my house at least, it's still the game of choice when the family is in the mood to pass the controller around.
    There's a gentle magic in Giants' cunning formula, but it's a spell that collectible-minded gamers of all ages will find incredibly hard to resist.
    Surprising depth. [Issue#92, p.82]