Smash T.V. Xbox 360

• Release Date: Nov 24, 2005
8.1

1. JonathanS.
    Jan 3, 2007
    Really addictive, it doesn't get old very easily. I beat the game without once stopping just because I never got bored. It's even better if you play it online or invite somone over to play it. The only complaint is how much the "continues" divide your Live score, especially when you won't get very far without respawning unless you're a hardened veteran at the game. Really addictive, it doesn't get old very easily. I beat the game without once stopping just because I never got bored. It's even better if you play it online or invite somone over to play it. The only complaint is how much the "continues" divide your Live score, especially when you won't get very far without respawning unless you're a hardened veteran at the game. That, and the final achievement, "Game Master" is slightly ridiculous, and perhaps impossible: Beat the entire game without using a "continue." Other than that, this game is easily worth 400 Microsoft Points, and has a good replay value. Expand
  2. RyanM.
    Feb 10, 2007
    I find it very memorable and humorous, coming to review a game which has been in my hearts since its release over a decade ago. Smash TV is my favorite game of all time, so my score is clearly an impression of that specific opinion. If I was to review Smash TV the same way I critique and review many other games, the score would be abyssmal. The visuals are awful in comparison to what is I find it very memorable and humorous, coming to review a game which has been in my hearts since its release over a decade ago. Smash TV is my favorite game of all time, so my score is clearly an impression of that specific opinion. If I was to review Smash TV the same way I critique and review many other games, the score would be abyssmal. The visuals are awful in comparison to what is expect this day and age, the length of the game is short in comparison; and the sound is muffled. With all that considered, gameplay is truly the grandest and best aspect of any game, and Smash TV proves that by rising as the best live arcade purchase one could fathom, and remaining dearest as a quality game. Now you may not have the same opinion as me, and place Smash TV on the highest level of perfection as I do, but do not deny and ignore the fact that it is simply impossible to not get an insane level of enjoyment out of your minuscule purchase of this game. Expand
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    One of the most biggest sorprises on XBLA, this title is amazing, funny, addictive, interesting, I love it, the gameplay is incredible, and the music, graphics, sounds, controls all are amazing in this title.
  4. Mar 28, 2017
    An old school great makes a return to modern consoles with online multi player mode added. This is a quality game and is well worth a purchase for all fans of Smash TV.

If reminding yourself of the days of games when you were hanging out in bowling alleys and getting pizza grease all over arcade joysticks is what you're looking for, then this is your game.
  2. The problem with this game is that you can repeatedly continue over and over and over again, taking away some of the challenge.
  3. As with the other arcade classics currently available on Xbox Live Arcade, the addition of scoreboards, achievements, and online play breathe new life into Smash TV, an already-classic game.