5.4

1. Feb 20, 2012
    Sneak King did entertain me and make me laugh, however is humor enough to make this an enjoyable game? Sneak King is somewhat open world which I think was a great choice of the developers. Sure, it isn't that fun to explore the open world but it is cool to give people burgers even when you are not playing a 'level'. The game kept me interested for a while with its wide variety of places toSneak King did entertain me and make me laugh, however is humor enough to make this an enjoyable game? Sneak King is somewhat open world which I think was a great choice of the developers. Sure, it isn't that fun to explore the open world but it is cool to give people burgers even when you are not playing a 'level'. The game kept me interested for a while with its wide variety of places to hide, but the game is still very repetitive. Heres how a level normally goes: "Wait for hungry person, hide behind them or in some object you can hide in, surprise them, watch a funny animation, repeat". You do the same thing over and over again! However, the game is only about $5 on Amazon and eBay, so you are not being ripped off or anything, although I wouldn't recommend buying this for over $5. Expand
  2. ACE5
    Nov 23, 2006
    This game was clearly designed for little kids. I have played splinter cell already, so sneak king just doesn't compare, my kids go nuts for this game, but I just can't bring myself to play past the first few levels.
  3. Nov 13, 2011
    Sneaking around giving people Burger King food in a game may sound weird, but it is great for a cheap gaming experience. The graphics are a little outdated and the gameplay is difficult.
  4. Oct 19, 2015
    It's like Assassin's Creed with cheeseburgers. America/10, would ask for some fries with that again.

I found this at a Goodwill and paid 49 cents for it.

The hilarity of watching the King creep around and then cap off a crazy dance by handing over some sort of food is worth it and you pretty much have to own it just so you can say that you do.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    The gameplay is one-note repetitive, the environments are stupidly simplistic, and the product placement is overtly in your face. [Holiday 2006, p.78]
  3. Sneak King gets stale ridiculously fast. At least the achievements are easy.