Sniper Elite V2 Xbox 360

1. Jul 28, 2012
    Played this game on this console after I played the pc version and it's not even feeling as the same game.Graphics and physics are both of a different world so it seems...I'm sorry. Hail to the pc!
  2. Feb 28, 2015
    This game is really bad! The time between kills is really boring after seeing the same things every time. The highest difficulty is almost impossible! There are too many graphic errors and it is just a really bad game!

1. Aug 14, 2012
    While there's been plenty to complain about in Sniper Elite V2, I can't condemn the game overall. There are great 1st- and 3rd-person shooters out there, and this can't be counted among them, but in the sniping subgenre, V2 is basically peerless and should be respected as such among its audience.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jun 20, 2012
    It's a shame that the AI behaves so irrationally and the levels are so small. With a little bit more ambition Sniper Elite V2 could have been a real gem. [June 2012]
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    Sniper Elite V2 is a fantastic game and is definitely something different from the usual shooter we have come to know and love. While the close combat can be frustrating at times, the sniping is brilliant, and there's nothing better than getting that kill cam right between the eyes of an enemy. If you're looking for something fresh to play this is a must buy.