8.6

1. MaxS
    Jun 2, 2010
    It's unbelievable that this game is only 10 bucks. It looks and plays like a full retail title, and my XBLA avatar just rocked a kill streak bonus shooting down Linus. Are you kidding me?? Get this game and play online!
  2. BrianJ
    Jun 3, 2010
    This game is a fine replacement for Crimson Skies: Road to Revenge, and at $10, it's a real value as well.
  3. Aug 19, 2014
    My all time fav multiplayer xbox live arcade game. So fun and addictive,Bright and colourful to look at,ballanced weapons and great gameplay.Servers and stats are on par with call of duty.Single player is also fun but would only recomend for the online.
  4. DJNiceDogXbox
    Jun 3, 2010
    Great game for 10 bucks! Basically a WWI/Charlie Brown themed version of Crimson Skies. Good online fun. The cartoon theme isn't to heavy handed. They make you feel like the characters are seriousl military minded folks - it's fun.

Snoopy Flying Ace has leapfrogged to the top of the downloadable pile and easily makes the shortlist of the best games on XBLA. Highly recommended.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    Smart Bomb doesn't try to bite off more than it can chew. [July 2010, p.77]
  3. The single player game is spectacular; now add on some multiplayer mayhem and that make this game skyrocket to the top of our favorites list.