6.8

1. Mar 28, 2017
    This is one of the best South Park games ever made and is really fun to play with friends online. I'm not normally a fan of tower defense style games but this is a quality game. Well worth a purchase.
  2. StephanvanE
    Oct 26, 2009
    The game is awesome. A large diversity of enemies, reasonable amount of towers to choose from, awesome extra's and the ability to use characters from the show is just awesome. Online ability also adds greatly to the gaming experience
  3. BarryB
    Oct 12, 2009
    Great game, glad they included a profanity filter so I can play with my kids in the room.
  4. JimmyW.
    Oct 9, 2009
    If you're a South Park fan, this game is for you. Simply put. All of the characters and enemies are taken right from the show -- combined with dialogue and animation made exclusively for the game. It's fun and once you get past the first couple levels, challenging and surprisingly strategy-based. Plus, where the hell else can you play a game with Cartman, Tweek, Jimmy, and If you're a South Park fan, this game is for you. Simply put. All of the characters and enemies are taken right from the show -- combined with dialogue and animation made exclusively for the game. It's fun and once you get past the first couple levels, challenging and surprisingly strategy-based. Plus, where the hell else can you play a game with Cartman, Tweek, Jimmy, and Butters? And then battle ManBearPig?? It's hilarious! I'm not a huge tower defense guy, so I was a bit scared at first. But the game is not strictly tower-D, it's packed with action and insanely fast-paced. And the multiplayer (on Live or just with friends) is some of the most fun I've had in months. It might not be the most complete South park game ever -- as a fan and gamer, I still am waiting for that mind-blowing SP gaming experience -- but for the time being, it's a hell of a lot of fun and definitely worth the buy. Expand
  5. MatthewC
    Oct 23, 2009
    it is an awesome game for fans of both tower defence games and the south park franchise.

It fails to offer any real fun as a single player game and only really works as a nostalgic look at some of the funnier bits in the world of South Park. Anybody in the market for a middle of the road tower defense game with some cursing and jokes you've heard before has found their match.
    If you like South Park a lot, and also this kind of games, it is a good option, even for discovering this genre, but there are plenty of better ones.
  3. The actual game behind South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! is actually good, and that’s not something you’ve probably ever been able to say about a South Park game before.