SpongeBob's Truth or Square Xbox 360

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
6.5

1. Nov 21, 2013
    This game. I think it is the WORST game for a kid to be playing. How do you expect your 7 year old child to play this?! every level is too hard for them. mine came to me complaining that he had 70 FRIGGN LIVES AND HE WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO COMPLETE THE 3RD LEVEL. What is this? A Game for Adults? Do not get this game.
  2. Jun 1, 2014
    While some of the later stages may be boring or hard, it is overall a good with great controls, elaborated storyline and a lot of unlockables and challenges, which gives the game some replay value. Highly recommended.
  3. poopheadtookadump
    Dec 17, 2009
    This is an epic journey throughout bikini bottom, filled with epic fail!
  4. NicholasC
    Dec 31, 2009
    This is, by far, the best spongbob game made! The graphics are top notch (1080p) and it is a great game for both single and multi-player mode. So, to everyone who helped develop this game, great job!!!
  5. SantiSanti
    Nov 2, 2009
    Great platformer game! I love it! Long live SpongeBob!
  6. Apr 7, 2016
    Globs of doom was just... bad, and this game... meh. It's okay. It was made by the same people who made Battle for Bikini Bottom, and I was a little disappointed. The level design is just... fine at best, but nothing special, the graphics are just okay, and the story has nothing to do with the episode: "Truth or Square" Literally everything about this game is... OKAY.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Diehard fans may enjoy all the familiar faces, but a few hours was too much for us. [Jan 2010, p.77]