8.1

1. Apr 11, 2011
    Incredibly stylised, unique and intuitive. An artistic demonstration of what can be done with an interactive medium. Be warned however, it does come with Schafer's signature "How the hell was I s'pose to figure that out" puzzles. A must buy if you are looking for something entirely different.
  2. Feb 27, 2011
    One of the most beautiful, creative, puzzling, and enjoyable games I've played in a long time. Fantastic art, great dialog, clever puzzles, with lots of extras to keep things interesting. It even features a good built-in hint system with progressively more revealing hints in case you're really stuck.
  3. Feb 10, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is beautiful... The game play is great, the art is terrific and also the history. If you don't know if spend your MP... don't worry, trust me... this is a good option, this is a wonderful game. Expand
  4. Dec 12, 2012
    One of the best puzzle games on the market. The game has a great art style, and a story line which you think would be bad but after playing the game you find to be really fun. Once again another great game from Double Fine.
  5. Sep 27, 2013
    Beautiful visuals, original idea, and butt load of fun to play. Stacking may not be for everyone, but this is one of those rare games that tries to do something new and it works. I had a blast playing this game and I wish I could go into more detail, but this is one of those games where you have to play it for yourself to truly appreciate what it's trying to do. Overall: A fantastic game that should be in everyone's collection. Expand

1. May 12, 2011
    It may be short, but what it makes up in is an absolute unique experience with an amazing art direction filled with humor that only Shafer could come up with. Clever writing, amazing story telling and unique characters will have you remembering Stacking for quite some time to come after you've saved your family.
  2. Apr 18, 2011
    Stacking is one of the most charming games you'll ever find, a refreshing break from the ubiquitous shooters flooding the market. It may not have much replay value, but you will still enjoy your stay in the whimsical, unique world of Charlie and his fellow stacking dolls.
  3. Apr 7, 2011
    Stacking is a fun, memorable experience and its sheer uniqueness makes it another successful endeavor by Double Fine.