8.4

1. Nov 6, 2010
    Im not a fan of Star Wars saga, but this game simply grabbed me and finished as fast as I could. I loved it. Great graphics, great sound, great story and good gameplay. The game has glitches but its fun anyway. The 3 addons that are on the second disk are short, has more glitches than the original game but are very fun and a little short.
    I recommend for SW fans and everyone who loves
    I recommend for SW fans and everyone who loves third person beat em ups.
  2. Nov 6, 2010
    I recommend for SW fans and everyone who loves
    I recommend for SW fans and everyone who loves third person beat em ups.

There are no critic reviews yet.