5.8

1. Sep 12, 2017
    Una segunda parte que empeora todo, Una historia no tan interesante, un gameplay mas aburrido y unos niveles mucho mas encorsetados, ademas de que es mucho mas facil. Repite la formula de lprimer juego pero las empeora, aunque es recomendable si os gusto la primera parte.
  2. Jun 17, 2017
    The first Force Unleashed game not only managed to one of the more respected Star Wars gaming experiences out there, but also a welcome addition to the pre-Disney Star Wars lore as well. The game had it's issues though. Most of which stemmed from light gameplay flaws such as a looseness in the combat system among other things. None of this ruined the experience, but definitely left gamersThe first Force Unleashed game not only managed to one of the more respected Star Wars gaming experiences out there, but also a welcome addition to the pre-Disney Star Wars lore as well. The game had it's issues though. Most of which stemmed from light gameplay flaws such as a looseness in the combat system among other things. None of this ruined the experience, but definitely left gamers such as myself wondering just how much more incredible things could be with just a touch more polish. Now here comes along the second Force Unleashed game to answer that question. With some tightening having been done to the gameplay mechanics, Starkiller's return is one to be celebrated.

The thing that becomes immediately noticeable is how gorgeous the game is. The first Force Unleashed still holds up pretty well in some areas even today. I'd say this sequel though is on par in the graphical department with a lot of the games that are being released today on the eighth generation of consoles. Of course the sound design is just as good with classic Star Wars tunes, strong voice acting, and the expertly captured sound of battle. Then there's the gameplay.

One of my complaints with combat is how loose the lightsaber action felt. That has been fixed here. Now you snap to enemies just like in other action games. No longer will your combo glide off to the side of an enemy or have the game force you to close small distances between you and the enemy in order for your lightsaber hits to connect. It sounds like a minor thing, but it makes all the difference in a fight. It feels just like how using a lightsaber should and your combos are exciting and powerful. Even the rare platforming sections are better, if still far from perfect. I rarely fell to my death on what should have been easy jumps due to lackluster physics and control. I never worried about clearing gaps and that lengthy platforming sequence near the end of the game was particularly enjoyable as a result.

You control of Starkiller's force powers didn't get quite the same attention, but are mostly improved regardless. You'll still find yourself getting screwed over when trying to move objects with the force thanks to the game's auto-targeting system that seems to have a mind of it's own and is unable to make it up. Things like force lightning, lightsaber throw, and force push are quite reliable and accurate. It's the force grip that's the problem. It might even actually be a little worse than in the first game thanks to it's tendency to favor locking onto enemies instead of objects. It's just too darn unreliable in combat.

Other issues are simply one's hanging around from the first game. It can be quite repetitive. The shorter length though kind of makes up for this. Things can be completed in a few hours. Luckily there's high replay value because of just how much fun it is to hack your way through Stromtroopers, and a few challenge missions to extend the package's life a bit. The level design is more straightforward this time around and you can still find plenty of different blades and more well-hidden costumes along the way.

While we see steps forward made in terms of gameplay, the same can't be said for the writing which is a noticeable step back. The first Force Unleashed had a great tale to tell that fit into the series nicely and had a cool protagonist. This sequel doesn't really have much going outside of Starkiller just sort of ignoring his Rebel friends in favor of chasing down an old love. There's some stuff about clones, but none of that ends up meaning anything. The game actually comes dangerously close to breaking the series fiction (this was seriously considered canon at one time?). The reasons the story is such a letdown is because there was no reason for Starkiller to have been resurrected. It made no sense and there was really nothing for him to due expect muddle the timeline in potentially irreparable ways, as is completely evident during the game's entire running time. They should have just created a new character and done something else.

The Force Unleashed II is a definite improvement over it's already great predecessor. Sure, it's got some writing woes, but when it comes to the gameplay side of things it's a clear step forward. It may have come at the cost of the story, but I'll take improved play-ability over that any day.
  3. Mar 15, 2017
    Bon, donc c'est la suite... avec le même "héros" qui a le charisme d'une poignée de porte sauf qu'il est encore plus énervé qu'avant. Il balance des éclairs, des caisses à la tronche des gens et agite ses épées rouge pimpon ou bleu neuneu comme un parkinsonien en manque de je ne sais pas trop quoi : franchement il a pas l'air bien ce garçon.

Et donc... attention là je vous arrête !

Et donc... attention là je vous arrête ! c'est plus beau que le premier "Star Wars : Le Pouvoir de la Force" (ce titre à la con, il fallait l'inventer) si, si, je vous jure. Même les menus sont devenus potables, dingue ça. Je demande cependant un peu de compassion pour la manette 360 (une excellente manette, fidèle) qui n'a jamais mérité d'être agressée par un jeu pareil. Donnez la galette laser au chien pour qu'il se fasse les dents.
  4. Aug 2, 2016
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II has a great story, awesome gameplay, and great graphics, but is far too short. The lack of lightsaber battles and more than 5 hours of gameplay makes this game a shadow of its former self.
  5. Jun 7, 2016
    While this game is very short (4-5 hours long) and very repetitive (run, hit some people, run, hit some more people) it is actually quite a good game here is some reasons why:

- Cinematic kills on larger enemies - Upgrade skills - Upgraded skills actually feel better than its predecessors - Campaign choices implemented towards late game If you're a Star Wars fan you definitely

- Cinematic kills on larger enemies
    - Upgrade skills
    - Upgraded skills actually feel better than its predecessors
    - Campaign choices implemented towards late game

If you're a Star Wars fan you definitely have to give this game a run for its money.

While it's not the best game that I've ever played; it certainly isn't the worst.

Rating: 6/10
  6. Apr 12, 2016
    Coming in to this game without the E3 hype is probably why I liked it so much. I saw it for what it was rather than what it should have been. This is the Metal Gear Solid:Ground Zeroes Tactical Espionage Operations of 2010. It's quite short but I had a great time playing it. Looking forward to what is next for Star Wars both in film and in games.
  7. Mar 5, 2016
    While this game remains a disappointment, it is fun on some levels. The gameplay is better than the first, but it gets too easy. The story was ok, but i expected way better. There are challenges to keep you busy for another hour after you beat the story. I had fun, but was very disappointed.
  8. Feb 21, 2016
    Very disappointing this game is pathetically short and has one of the worst difficulty spikes plus the most boring plot. A clone of Starkiller mopes around looking for Juno as Darth Vader tries to make more Starkiller clones....THAT'S IT! At least the first mission is fun the game introduces op storm troopers who just eat every strike and will cheap shot you to death. The best thing aboutVery disappointing this game is pathetically short and has one of the worst difficulty spikes plus the most boring plot. A clone of Starkiller mopes around looking for Juno as Darth Vader tries to make more Starkiller clones....THAT'S IT! At least the first mission is fun the game introduces op storm troopers who just eat every strike and will cheap shot you to death. The best thing about this game are the cut scenes,if the story had more time to be worked on it could of been as good as the first games story but this was made as Lucasarts was dying and it shows. If you're a hardcore Star Wars fan buy it on sale if you want to but I would pass on this game. Expand
  9. Feb 19, 2016
    I'm typing this up because I really think this game was overly hard done to. It's not a bad game at all, it just falls short in story and content, other than that, it's an absolute blast, literally. Feeling like a powerful Jedi has never been more realised, the graphics are also very good. 8/10 (10 to even out all of the pointless 0's)
  10. May 3, 2015
    It's a nice, short game (6 hours), when you are bored.
    It hasn't got much to offer really, the story is kinda dull, and most of the game's length comes from overly lengthy boss battles. It's pretty annoying actually.

Occasionally there's some ridiculously hard parts that add some more length.
    But that's all the content there is. Repetitive and not much storytelling going on.
  11. Apr 22, 2015
    Stiff gameplay, extremely short and pointless story, zero replayability and no secondary game modes or any collectibles or costumes worth getting. Extremely disappointing given its initial retail value. The missions can be summed up as Kamino, Cado Namoida, Dagobah for five minutes, space battle, space battle over Kamino and Kamino end game. The cinematics are excellent and I love watchingStiff gameplay, extremely short and pointless story, zero replayability and no secondary game modes or any collectibles or costumes worth getting. Extremely disappointing given its initial retail value. The missions can be summed up as Kamino, Cado Namoida, Dagobah for five minutes, space battle, space battle over Kamino and Kamino end game. The cinematics are excellent and I love watching all the scenes with Vader and Boba but the story is still crap. Expand
  12. Feb 12, 2015
    the first game was a masterpiece, but this..... this game fails to be like the first one because the game is unbelievably short, i beat it in a couple hours. this game lacks any challenge and the plot is almost yawn inducing. while the controls are still good, the force ability's in the game feel extremely limited. if they ever make a third game [i doubt they will] they better make it athe first game was a masterpiece, but this..... this game fails to be like the first one because the game is unbelievably short, i beat it in a couple hours. this game lacks any challenge and the plot is almost yawn inducing. while the controls are still good, the force ability's in the game feel extremely limited. if they ever make a third game [i doubt they will] they better make it a little bit challenging. and try to make the plot more than 3 hours. all in all it has good graphics, a yawn inducing plot, good controls, and moderate gameplay. Expand
  13. Jan 15, 2015
    Joyless and Boring. That about sums this game up. I really wanted to like it, as I am a Star Wars Fan and a fan of RPGs. But I can find little to like about this game.

There is no exploring or room for creativity. You just go from one forced scene to another; it plays like a cheap sidescroller from the 1990's. It is ridiculously difficult and tedious; I am a veteran XBOX 360 player and it has taken me a ridiculous number of tries to make significant progress on "normal" difficulty level. That could be okay, if the game actually challenged me to be creative or something. But no, it is just button mashing.

Skip this one, there is no reason to buy it.
  14. Dec 11, 2014
    After I played the first Force Unleashed, and after being left off on a fairly good story, i knew i had to play The Force Unleashed II. But instead of a creative addition to the Star Wars universe, it turned out to be yet another mediocre Star Wars game. The levels are repetitive, and once you get to a boss battle, it's mainly quick-time events like in the previous game. Hopeful they wouldAfter I played the first Force Unleashed, and after being left off on a fairly good story, i knew i had to play The Force Unleashed II. But instead of a creative addition to the Star Wars universe, it turned out to be yet another mediocre Star Wars game. The levels are repetitive, and once you get to a boss battle, it's mainly quick-time events like in the previous game. Hopeful they would fix that, I was disappointed. As i stated earlier, this game is no more than a mediocre game. Expand
  15. Oct 30, 2014
    The game was alright, but definitely not great.

The game was alright, but definitely not great.

The story is compelling enough to get you to play, but it will take you only a couple hours if that to beat the game on normal or easy mode. If you play on hard, you will probably die a few times, at least. The targeting system is pretty bad and the camera is pretty slow to get behind your character while you're fighting, making this game less of a spectacle-fighter and more of just a straight-up adventure game. You walk some places, fight some enemies, hear some story, do some QTE, rinse, repeat ad nauseam. I was hoping for something more fluid like Bayonetta or DmC even, but the game doesn't really come close to that level of near-seamless action. For a Star Wars game though, without going to the first Force Unleashed (which was a bit better) or KotoR, you won't find many better single-player campaigns.

It's probably worth a rent- you'll beat it in an afternoon- but whether or not it's worth a buy depends on your level of Star Wars jonesing. It's only 20 dollars or less now from brand-new to used so YMMV.
  16. May 15, 2014
    Wow.
    WAY too short. I beat it in 5 hours.
    It is more streamlined, your powers ramp up way faster, and you are definitely more powerful. But, at most, I'd consider this a DLC instead of a full blown sequel. It's also a terrible plotline. Apparently the Empire can clone Jedi now. Even one clone like that is a dumb idea. Way OP. Worse is that it all just seems hackneyed and trite.
    Wow.
    WAY too short. I beat it in 5 hours.

But, at most, I'd consider this a DLC instead of a full blown sequel.

Worse is that it all just seems hackneyed and trite.
    Original apprentice dies. He is cloned, how original, and spends the whole game chasing his lost love (or his memories of her really). Even in such a short game the race is overdone, and tired.

Plus, Vader comes off like a puss again, which was a big failing point in the original game. Vader is the badass for a reason (Hayden Christensen not withstanding).
    The clone should've never been more powerful than him, or at least never able to definitely beat him. It takes away from his mystique from the originals with this nonsense.

Also the camera is movement is worse in this one too. Lots more bad angles, and no way to really getting a solid camera angle to stay for long. It's like being forced to wear horse blinders while playing, and they keep slipping infront of one eye, or the other, obscuring the view.
    No surprise there isn't a 3rd game.

Great graphics. Fun, if OP powers and fighting skills. The wiki entry stated they ware going for the Super Jedi feel, and it comes through.
    These are the only bright points in this game.
    The original was a solid game, but even on sale this isn't worth the $.
  17. Apr 25, 2014
    Would you have liked a few more levels to the original The Force Unleashed game? Well here it is. Very short, pretty much the same environments that you'll be traversing, and repetitious QTE to the max. Overall a dull gameplay experienced. I kept getting distracted by other things in my house while playing this game, and took days to get back to continue it. Although you can finish it inWould you have liked a few more levels to the original The Force Unleashed game? Well here it is. Very short, pretty much the same environments that you'll be traversing, and repetitious QTE to the max. Overall a dull gameplay experienced. I kept getting distracted by other things in my house while playing this game, and took days to get back to continue it. Although you can finish it in one day if you have six to eight hours. I did enjoy jumping back into the Star War's universe, but the story upsets the Star Wars lore and leaves a lot of questions that won't get answered. Can you actually clone Jedi? Is that really Starkiller you were playing? The first game/story handled the issue of having the most powerful Jedi ever by killing him off as a martyr. Now how are you going to explain how the most powerful Jedi in the universe is alive during the time of episode IV-VI? Where was he? What happened to Gen. Kota? This game demonstrates that, to fans, lore matters a great, great deal and handling it poorly makes a poor reception. The good? You get more light saber crystals that are easier to find. Bottom line, it's overall play feels like a weak dlc that goes on too long. Expand
  18. Apr 24, 2014
    I was expecting so much more from this game. The story is weak, the gameplay seemed simplified for no reason and it was way too short for a £40 game. It felt more like an add on to a franchise that, I felt, could have built some real momentum but the chance was wasted.
  19. Mar 3, 2014
    This games predecessor was an unexpectedly enjoyable experience. Yes it was forced storyline that felt shoe-horned in to the Star Wars canon but the interesting characters and rock solid gameplay were enough for you accept the plot discrepancies. However this time around it just doesn't work.
    If the story was far fetched before, now it's just downright ludicrous. At the end of the previous game the protagonist (Starkiller) is Vaders secret apprentice who turns against him and moral grounds. So Vader clones him with the same memories and moral fiber and he suprisingly turns on Vader again. Not a solid plan.
    Oh and Starkiller himself is now void of ay personality. In the previous game he was caught in a moral dilemma between good and evil and we really got a sense that he was struggling with his internal conflict. Now he has one thing on his mind: finding Juno. You guys remember Juno right? The pilot from the first game that he had a collective 8 minutes of interaction with? Well she snogged him once and now he's stomach turningly love sick and as a result couldn't give a **** about anything else including the rebellion that he started.
    Gameplay wise it's exactly the same as the first game. Yes he has two lightsabers now but this is a purely aesthetic difference that has no impact on how you control the character. There's also no where near as much variation in the enemies as there was last time. You keep running into the same enemies over and over just a different colour.
    Also the ending makes **** all sense. Like, jack **** The worst part of that is that they leave it open for a sequel.
    If you've played the first game then pretend this doesn't exist. If you haven't played the first game, play it and then pretend this doesn't exist.
  20. Sep 11, 2013
    A poor game which finds it difficult to justify it's own existence through only a few drawn out levels where the personality deprived protagonist crushes all in his path with his god like powers.

The story seems so removed from the Star Wars universe and offers no real development or intrigue, but is beset with predictable cameos, aka Yoda who lasts for anound a minute. On the plus

On the plus side, the game looks very nice and plays fluidly.

Not worth your money unless you are an obsessive force unleashed fan, in which case you probably already have it.
  21. Aug 21, 2013
    What a horrible sequel. The whole premise of the game is that you were created as a dark side bad guy but you play the entire game as a good guy. Can writers not bear to actually write a game where you can be a dark side person and kill rebels? The story premise is ok but, while you get 2 possible endings, one isn't canon and the other is just plain stupid.

Moving on to gameplay it

Moving on to gameplay it is worse then the original. Here's a typical level: fight some stormtroopers, encounter a mini-boss, fight some more troopers, another mini-boss, rinse and repeat. This game loves QTEs. Every mini-boss follows the same pattern: QTE to enable you to damage the enemy, spend 10 seconds using force powers until your bar is drained, run away until you regenerate (10 seconds), rinse and repeat for about 1-2 mins, QTE to finish off enemy. The big bosses are even worse. They consist of the following: dodge and use force powers on enemy for a couple of minutes, QTE to do something to the boss, rinse and repeat 3 times, sit through a cutscene, start entire process over again. The main bosses take 10-20 minutes to complete and are nothing but QTE events. These game designers need to have their privileges removed. Nobody likes QTEs because they pull you out of the action and into screen watching. How boring can you get.

Yet another thing that is really bad about this game are your powers. By the end of the first playthrough you'll be able to wipe out a squad of troopers with no problem but higher enemies (like AT-STs) will take a little more work. Yet there are several points in the game that (through QTEs of course) you move large objects like TIE fighters, star destroyers and asteroids. If you have that much power then how could any enemy possibly be a challenge? Oh I know, the writers envisioned an epic character but the game levels just didn't support it. I'm actually kind of glad this series is done (for now). It probably would have kept going down hill otherwise.
  22. May 30, 2013
    The gameplay was good, the force powers were all awesome and I enjoyed the story, but I have one complaint. Just one. It only took me AN HOUR AND A HALF TO BEAT THIS GAME! WTF? This game should've been great, but it isn't. It's worthless. It may seem harsh to ripping this game apart because it's short, but that's no excuse for it's short gameplay. This game would be better if this was NESThe gameplay was good, the force powers were all awesome and I enjoyed the story, but I have one complaint. Just one. It only took me AN HOUR AND A HALF TO BEAT THIS GAME! WTF? This game should've been great, but it isn't. It's worthless. It may seem harsh to ripping this game apart because it's short, but that's no excuse for it's short gameplay. This game would be better if this was NES where short games were the norm, but this is current generation. There's no excuse for the game to be this short. Even if it was only 3-4hours it would be better than the hour and a half that you get. Not to mention the boss fights were horrible. Expand
  23. Apr 28, 2013
    This game was rushed, the controls work just fine, but the main story clocks in at just over 4 hours and the is no where near as strong as SWFU 1. Star Killer has been turned in to a whiny baby who has no real purpose. They tried turning him into anakin from episode 3 and failed on every level. There is no challange as there was in the first game and the final fight is lame. You go to aThis game was rushed, the controls work just fine, but the main story clocks in at just over 4 hours and the is no where near as strong as SWFU 1. Star Killer has been turned in to a whiny baby who has no real purpose. They tried turning him into anakin from episode 3 and failed on every level. There is no challange as there was in the first game and the final fight is lame. You go to a total of 3 planets. Just a major let down. Expand
  24. Apr 24, 2013
    I hate this game. I waited so long for it. Anticipating the sequel for the excellent TFU 1. Only to get hit with a depressing 4 hour campaign with no strategy practically button mashing. Oh, sorry, you don't even have to button mash you can just hit one button and breeze through every mission. They screwed up the story even going against the lore. Oh excuse me there is no story you justI hate this game. I waited so long for it. Anticipating the sequel for the excellent TFU 1. Only to get hit with a depressing 4 hour campaign with no strategy practically button mashing. Oh, sorry, you don't even have to button mash you can just hit one button and breeze through every mission. They screwed up the story even going against the lore. Oh excuse me there is no story you just go mission by mission and encounter POINTLESS cutscenes that don't exaplain the story in any manner. You will be in tears of laughter when you ecounter the custscene where Galen just sits back in his chair and RANDOMLY just says.... "Dagoba..." so he teleports to Dagoba and you encounter a mission that IS LITERALLY 10 SECONDS LONG WHERE YOU WALK DOWN A SET PATH ECOUNTER NO RESiSTANCE AND NO PLATFORMING AND ARE INTRODUCED TO YODA IN A 2 MINUTE CUTSCENE THAT EXPLAINS NOTHING! NOTHING! Do NOT support this game. I spent 70 dollars on it and I wish I could get a refund because it sucks so bad. Everything about it dissopoints you every level without fail. Expand
  25. Feb 5, 2013
    Overall, a mediocre follow-up to The Force Unleashed. The gameplay was by far worse, and the story line was just a desperate attempt to create another game based on the success of the first. By itself though, it isn't to bad.
  26. Sep 13, 2012
    I think was a little too nice in my first review so I'll give it a six. The story isn't great, but it's alright and I like the fact that it's kind of based around love because you don't really get that in games, only movies, but perhaps I'm less critical of the story because it's absed around a theme I actually like. The gameplay in terms of combat holds up on its on and the lightsaberI think was a little too nice in my first review so I'll give it a six. The story isn't great, but it's alright and I like the fact that it's kind of based around love because you don't really get that in games, only movies, but perhaps I'm less critical of the story because it's absed around a theme I actually like. The gameplay in terms of combat holds up on its on and the lightsaber crystals and holocrons are a nice diversion. My criticism with the gameplay is that there is now one supreme combo and it's not like there were many combos in this game to begin, which mean the game gets boring fast in close-combat. The boss battles are nicely improved and bosses aren't invincible to every force power you have now, the problem here is that most bosses feel way too easy or just like an obstacle rather than some great challenge to overcome (I'm looking at you Terror Walker). Technical issues have also been improved but there are still some outliers that need to be addressed. My biggest criticism is that the game is once again too short, which was one of the biggest complaints of the first game. I'm wondering if lucasarts listened or not to its fans and critics as the graphics and force powers were just moving on with the times and the lightsabers were just used as a gimmick to distinguish the sequel from the prequel. Good game, but I'm becoming more wary of LucasArts... Expand
  27. Apr 5, 2012
    While this game does look cool and the controls feel great, the extremely short story and lack of imagination keep this game from being anything other than mediocre. With the endless possibilities the Star Wars universe provides, it is a shame this is what came out of it. Sadly, this game feels like a cash in in every possible way.
  28. Mar 13, 2012
    I had very high expectations for this game, but they were Force-pushed out the window once I started playing it. The graphics are good, the combat is the same but the positives end there. The story is so stupid, and is obviously the only thing they had for a sequel. It is very short, and is overall, very disappointing.
  29. Feb 17, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. They finally did it. They finally killed Star Wars. I'm one of the few that thoroughly enjoyed Force Unleashed 1. So much so that I bought the PSP and Xbox 360 version. Surprisingly the PSP version was superior, with much more depth, more content. Very impressive for a handheld. The 360 version was fun, a solid story, getting to play as Vader for a bit was incredible. With this in mind, I bought Force Unleashed 2. What an enormous disappointment! The game is pathetically short. My 5 year old son played it, admittedly on Easy, and mowed through it in less than 6 hours. Yes, a 5 year old beat this game in less than 6 hours. I gave it a run on a higher difficulty, and it certainly doesn't make it any more fun, you just die more. The boss battles are repetitive. There are few original enemies, and the ones you do fight get boring fast, because you've already defeated their clones 10 other times. Spoiler: The end battle against Vader was the best way to summarize what the whole game is. Repetitive, non-sensical, poorly acted, unimaginative time filler. THEN for the Star Wars geeks like me who respect some level of canon, you will hate this game more than Jar Jar Binks. There's no clever way to say this fits in to the greater Star Wars story. Then, if you play the Endor mission, God help you. You will lose your mind in the ridiculousness of what happens. To get back to my 5 year old, this sounds like a story he could've made up. Levels felt repeatedly copy and pasted. There is some fun to be had in the hack and slash nature, and even with bad voice acting the game is pretty, and it's hard to not get that half-second of fear when Vader comes on screen, but this game is only for people who really want a Star Wars fix, and don't care about the quality. I doubt I'll purchase a third if it comes out. Expand
  30. Feb 2, 2012
    Biggest disappointment ever. I LOVED the first game because I believe it connected the prequel movies with the original movies very well (Light Side Ending). It was very satisfying. This game however was an unnecessary sequel to the first game and a HUGE waste of money. Six hour game? Really? For SIXTY DOLLARS?! I still can't believe I bought this game....

1. Jan 28, 2011
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is just terrible.
  2. Jan 15, 2011
    Star Wars the Force Unleashed II makes up for most of its predecessor flaws, and delivers some terrific action sequences. It's a shame though that the story is simply non existent and the whole adventure lasts some 5 hours. It really seems like the developers can't make this saga right, leaves us waiting for a new hope.
  3. Jan 15, 2011
    There were high expectations for this game, however it is inferior to the first one, shorter, more monotonous, not replayable and with a really forgetable story.