6.6

1. Oct 6, 2010
    THis game is so boring it is unbelievable. I bought it for about £10 thinking it would be a laugh but immediately wanted my money back. THe way you change characters is absolutely ridiculous. THere is a total of 0 people who ever go online probably because theyre busy playing a decent game other than this shambolic mess that should be banned as it is so poor. Want my Advice -THis game is so boring it is unbelievable. I bought it for about £10 thinking it would be a laugh but immediately wanted my money back. THe way you change characters is absolutely ridiculous. THere is a total of 0 people who ever go online probably because theyre busy playing a decent game other than this shambolic mess that should be banned as it is so poor. Want my Advice - Dont Buy this game. Expand

1. Certainly, releasing it so close to Halo Wars suggests deliberate commercial suicide - that it’s genuinely progressive ideas will be ignored and lost as a result is a minor tragedy. [Apr 2009, p.118]
  2. Stormrise also does a terrible job of giving you information.
    A decent but unpolished strategy game built around a technological concept that only sort of works in any practical sense. An amiable attempt, but a far cry from victory.