7.2

1. May 31, 2011
    I really like this game.I've played Tenchu ever since the first one(Tenchu-Stealth Assassin)on the PS1,& when i did play them,i wished they had more missions.Well they definately addressed that in this game,as it has about 50 missions!.. I Know the missions can be pretty samey,but if its enjoyable to play(which it is),then thats fine by me.Tenchu Z is easily the best in the series so far,& is the game most true to what Ninja's were actually like & about.They wernt about getting seen & getting into direct confrontations,they were about getting in unseen,getting the job done(Killing someone),then getting out,much like Special Forces today(Apart from its not solely assassinations with Special Forces),& this game reflects that.It even rewards you for not getting seen during the mission.Its great that it has Co-Op too,as Ninjas were known to often work together on missions.The one critisism i would say about this game,is that the graphics are fairly poor for the 360,& so is the animation.The graphics i can live with,but the game could definately have benefitted from better animation on your character.But all in all,this game gets such a high mark for being such a good,& authentic Ninja experience,which is alot rarer than you might think.. Expand
  2. May 4, 2011
    As a huge fan of medieval Japan, I just love this game!! Its not your typical flashy, over the top game, and its just perfect like that! its simplicity is very attractive. The setting is great, the missions are very down to earth and realistic - just what I like. The story is very simple, but it works for me. The controls are great and the stealth action is awesome, intelligent and challenging! I just love it. Expand
  3. Jul 25, 2011
    I dont know what it is about this game, but i kept it and after 4 years im still playing it, i have bursts of fun with this game, i go away and come back and its still fun. The graphics are good but can glitch over multiplayer, but its rare, multiplayer with this game is incredibly fun with 3 friends running around a map trying to find the last person and kill them, i would definatley buy this.
  4. Nov 20, 2011
    this game is obviously all about ninjas but who cares? its still really fun and has 50 missions to complete? Who can complain to 50 mission!!!!! you can customise your ninja in loads of different ways and choose between stealthy or just plain runnign in and swipe left and right with a katana. Really fun game overall and I would recommend to anyone.

1. Ninja games being as rare as they've become, its nice to have "Tenchu" back, especially given the number of refinements FROM have added, along with the online play. [June 2007, p.74]
  2. Tenchu fans will definitely not be disappointed. Tenchu Senran is easily the best Tenchu game to date. [JPN Import]
  3. It doesn't do anything that hasn't been seen dozens of times before and fails to inspire the player to push forward. You can get this kind of stealth action elsewhere, and for a cheaper price.