7.3

1. Jun 3, 2013
    Color scheme is all weird, controls are clunky, crafting glitches not showing all you can craft low unstable FPS, having more then 4 people in a game is unplayable due to lag, when you do lag in multiplier you'll glitch into walls, 15$.....

My advice, go get the PC one when its on sale for $2.50 there are NO problems on that one
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF BULL CRAP. OK let me start of by saying the control scheme is TOTAL BULL. buy the PC version PLEASE I dare you to get the free demo and try to build a house i DARE YOU.
    Don't waste your money with this. Just buy state of decay. thank you
  3. Apr 18, 2014
    PLEASE READ THIIS :[ I hope people actually see this but I was having a good time with the old update and I had just dumped EVRYTHING I HAD into a chest in my world before the new update came out. now that I downloaded it and tried to play my old world so I could get my stuff and now I cant open the WORLD!!! so now my legendary Tizona and all of my dragon armor is gone and also my 7 platinum coins I am hoping that there will be a fix for this SOON! Expand

1. Jun 3, 2013
    It may not be the best possible way to play Terraria, but taken on its own merits the Xbox version is still a triumph.
  2. May 22, 2013
    As absorbing and oddly addictive an experience as you'll find on 360. Just keep an eye on the clock - this game devours hours at a time. [Issue#98, p.81]
  3. May 20, 2013
    It's a slow starter, then, but you'll struggle to find a game this year that offers quite so much as Terraria. [Issue#135, p.122]