Test Drive Unlimited Xbox 360

8.0

1. FredL.
    Apr 3, 2007
    Too many people have given it a 10 rating in this user review. Overall it's a fair game. Lots of fun, but the challenges are a bit to repetitive and sometimes too difficult and frustrating. But of course it
  2. FPSMaster
    May 16, 2007
    The fact that I have to spend real money to get microsoft points to unlock cars for this game, then still spend money in the game to unlock them is atrocious. I spent the money on them, real money, so I shold be able to own the cars in the game right away. But having to spend hard earned money just to unlock them for purchase in the game is by far the worst use of the marketplace and The fact that I have to spend real money to get microsoft points to unlock cars for this game, then still spend money in the game to unlock them is atrocious. I spent the money on them, real money, so I shold be able to own the cars in the game right away. But having to spend hard earned money just to unlock them for purchase in the game is by far the worst use of the marketplace and downloads yet....way worse than anything EA has done with the marketplace. I'm surprised anyone still plays this game because without spending around $100 you can not play 100% of the game. No wonder it was only $40 new, you only got about 50% of the game. They are trying to make up for that now and it should be illegal to do it this way. Expand
  3. A.L.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Good driving game with a decent amount of game play, including races, online play, and just cruising. OK graphics, very large map and play area encompassing the entire sim island of Oahu, although the scenery can become repetitive. Excellent value for you money as it can now be purchased at bargain prices.

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    The most detailed, realistic, sprawling, long-lasting, and satisfying racing game ever - Eden has actually pulled it off. A must for any high-definition petrolhead; it's absolutely stunning. [Issue 10, p.80]
  2. Games Master UK
    In pure racing terms, TDU fails to scale the Everest-like peaks of "Project Gotham 3", but as a driving game it's in a league of its own. [Oct 2006, p.69]
  3. As good as we were expecting and hoping, it delivers on its promise to make an 'always on' Xbox Live race world, plus the car handling, sheer size of its island and the way you're left to make your own fun in your own way makes it a breath of pine-scented air in this world full of bland race games. [Oct 2006, p.108]