8.8

1. Jun 2, 2011
    If you liked The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, you'll love the Game of the Year Edition. With two expansion packs: Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine there is easily over 30+ hours of additional game play to be had. This game still has a high reply value. I bought the original and then sold it and bought the Game of the Year addition just to explore the new expansion packs.

I found
    this game to be addictive and easily one of the best RPG's I have ever played. Until the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim comes out this Fall (November 2011) you can get your fill of hacking and slashing your way through this adventure.

Must play for all RPG fans.
  2. May 5, 2012
    Oblivion GOTY takes a badly glitched, excellent 9 out of 10 game and turns it into a slightly less glitched, longer, better experience. All you need to do to understand how great this game looks is take a look at any other first year 360 game. There is no comparison. Beautiful, vast, complex, intriguing, all of the things an Elderscrolls game should be. Before Skyrim came on the scene, this was the best game I had ever played, and in some respects still is. I have logged 180 hours on my character with all the expansions, have finished every mission, and am just wrapping up exploring every location. For it's time, perfect. Still highly enjoyable today as well. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.